It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent ufo/plane near miss caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm a new member, I just saw this video on youtube and wanted to post it here.

www.youtube.com...

What are your opinions on this?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The video is low resolution.

It is hard for me to make any conclusions.

The object does appear to be spinning.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Pretty GOOD video actually....for being a vid of a TV screen.

At first I was thinking look how obviously the plane flys right on that line that is SO blatently obvious......but in the succeeding clips the plane is no longer on that line. The line then seems to just be TV screen distortion. Makes it hard to really authenticate.

..................but I think it does look pretty real. Its a good one.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
thats amazing, does anyone know if the pilots reported seeing it or wether it was picked up on radar because that would help in determining the authenticity of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Looks like a balloon spinning in the wind, then gets caught in jet wash, and perhaps pops, giving the illusion that it dissappeared or quickly accelerated away, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
@MajesticJax

the video shows the "balloon" is still floating in the air even after the plane have passed. the "balloon" did not disappear.

nice vid.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VincentValentine
@MajesticJax

the video shows the "balloon" is still floating in the air even after the plane have passed. the "balloon" did not disappear.

nice vid.

Sorry, to me it seemed to. Do you think that perhaps it IS a balloon? Believe me, I know we're being visited, it's just the object DOES appear to me to be "balloonish".

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi there mulder762002. Thanks for posting that info and link. Personally they always look like balloons when taken from distance standard camcorders using Hi8 but it certainly doesn't mean they are balloons.

Just a guess..The UFO sequence may have been edited to make it appear to cross the path of the jet (MD80?), but I feel it fails that test. But may have been shot while the UFO was up and behind the aircraft?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join