It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
One cannot make validity to ones self. That was Christs Dilemma. Through Miracles, and his actions, a prediction and a fullfillment, he was able to testify to himself. Christ made it clear, that to know God, was through him.

The problem now days, is that Christ himself has come under attack.

If you attack the messenger, how can you know God?

Interestingly enough, we have names like Prophet, Priest, Messiah, and Saint.
Then " Son " shows up out of the blue. Uh oh..didnt see that one coming.

Queen Annie, and Saint. I hear you. Be simple. Remember the Shepard and his sheep?

"Most certainly, I tell you, whoever doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a little child, he will in no way enter into it."

Read ONLY the words of Christ. Rest here on the forum. For a few days, settle your minds. Read the red letters in your Bible. Clear your mind.

Then after reading..and being calm. Being clear of mind, and calm, reflect.

Do you think Christ would argue the validity of the scripture, or the meaning?

And if everyone in the world was like Christ...think of it.

Would we need money? Would we have war? Countries? Nationalism? Greed?
Vanity?

When it comes to pressing ones point, Christ once spoke to a women who was a follower of his. Her husband was against her Christian beliefs, and he was going to cast her out of the house. Christ told her to go back. To be silent, and to be a loving and caring person.

They will know you are Christians by your love and humbleness.

I came across a song..that some may enjoy hearing.

Nickelback...the song is called " If Everyone Cared " Ive post the lyrics here...How true they are..

Nickelback - If Everyone Cared Lyrics
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight

Singing Amen, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I'm alive

[CHORUS]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died

And I'm singing

Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, I'm alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen I'm alive
Singing Amen I'm alive

[CHORUS (X2)]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride

We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died

This is not a forum of Pride. This is a forum for all to learn and to help each other.

The truth is your all loved, whether you know it or not. The trick is to get everyone to see it, then start change.

You know...when I was going through my divorce....my ex was charging off in a storm...I said this to her; " Theres more to life then money" She yelled...yeah..what!!!!...

I said Love.

Change is in the wind...

Peace

[edit on 17-11-2006 by HIFIGUY]

Did he not come and clarify the old meanings of the text... ?
did he not dispute the meanings of the scripture when before he was crucified? was that NOT why he was crucified? .
No one wanted to listen to him than.. thats why ..
Think people will listen this time? .. I think they may be more willing.. how about you?

I'm sure the things I've said have atleast made you more seriously think about love.

[edit on 11/17/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Auntie Christ is L.A.M.

(light bearing aleph memory)
(loving all me's)
(bright cloud prophecy divination magick)

( I better check my birth certificate because I forgot what my name stands for - wait - never born - not certified - standing for the purpose of filling the breach - to keep the die out of divide...)

here am i! send me!

------------------------------------

or

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Allah.

Allah who?

All us snakes grow up to be Dragons

(fire breathing water dragons, that is - liquid lightning - faster than Einstein's C)

don't worry, though - I won't bite - I've burned off all my teeth!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Christ came to Demonstrate that the teachings of that day were in need of correction, not validation.

But there was so much religious arrogance that the Jews wouldnt aknowledge his teachings..much less himself ( Christ ) and even to this day..this persists.

Christ healed on the Sabbath and they were upset about that. Christ came back and said...which of you, if you had fallen into a well on the Sabbath wouldnt want to be rescued?

This was how out of whack the teachings were at the time.

They thought he was crazy..sick..Ill..Nuts..

Well, we have some 1 Billion Christians. Do the Muslims think hes Crazy? Nuts? Ill?
Do the Christians think hes nuts? Do we have an entire new testament created on Crazy? I should say not.
No..and even if he was..the message was right. Love. We are all from God. He is Gods son. Even if you dont believe that, you can still see that his message was right.

Moses delivered 10 commandments, and from them, came 10x10x10 laws and commandments. Life is simple, you shouldnt have to go to Law School.

Good People know what Good is.

Let me tell you a Parable of my own, given to me in a Dream.

And in my dream was a youg girl with a yo yo in her hand and the string was equal to her height.

I told the girl, the string was too long.
She said it wasnt.
After inspecting the string, not only was it too, long, but it had another piece of string some 8 inches long attached to the string 6 inches below where her finger is supposed to be..
The yo yo would not work as designed.

The lesson of the Yo yo is this...

The girl is mankind.
The yo yo is the world.
The Girl thinking the string was the right length was Mankinds opinion in its variances.
While she could swing it around..and stand on a chair to make it work, it really wouldnt have worked as it was really designed.
Having the String at waste height was Christs Teachings.
The Yo Yo provides maximum entertainment for viewer and user when the string is the correct length.

The Lord God Almighty made this world and all of its facets..seen and unseen.
You have your opinion.
Then theres the truth.
The World working on Truth, would work vastly different then it would now.

Christ is the truth. His teachings are supposed to be how things are, so the world works the way it was designed.

Its funny, we speak on the Bible, and the Origin of the books..

The message was simple.

Love one another, and all of the Laws are fullfilled. Start from there.

Short of his teachings..the rest of it is really..

Minutia..

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Christ came to Demonstrate that the teachings of that day were in need of correction, not validation.

Moses delivered 10 commandments, and from them, came 10x10x10 laws and commandments.

Let me tell you a Parable of my own...

I had a dream.
And in my dream was a youg girl with a yo yo in her hand and the string was equal to her height.

I told the girl, the string was too long.
She said it wasnt.
After inspecting the string, not only was it too, long, but it had another pieve of string some 8 inches long attached to the string below where her finger is supposed to be..
The yo yo would not work as designed.

The girl is mankind.
The yo yo is the world.
The Girl thinking the string was the right length was her opinion.While she could swing it around..and stand on a chair to make it work, it really wouldnt have worked as it was supposed to.
The truth is the string should be close to waste height for the yo yo to function as it was designed.

The Lord God Almight made this world and all of its facets..seen and unseen.
You have your opinion.
Then theres the truth.

Christ is the truth. His teachings are supposed to be how things are, so the world works the way it was designed.

Its funny, we speak on the Bible, and the Origin of the books..

The message was simple.

Love one another, and all of the Laws are fullfilled. Start from there.

Short of his teachings..the rest of it is really..

Minutia..

Peace

Not only LOVE your neighbour.... but LOVE yourself.

and LOVE everything... LOVE is the acceptance and understanding of all things.
Christ is LOVE, that very love... the acceptance and understanding of all things.

You are still allocating and compartmentalizing GOD... saying HE, as ONE person, or ONE HUMAN/ALIEN/SUPER BEING created the world, like we create a building.. this is incorrect thinking..

Think more along these lines.

There is ONE Human Body, ... (well two, female and male) .. but none-the-less there is only ONE Human Body...
Yet millions of copies of those two bodies.
In quantum physics you cannot seperate something that is in a super-position
Humans are equally in a super-position... so that is why we are not supposed to JUDGE man/woman.. We are supposed to let GOD judge man, although in the bible it says that GOD gave up his right to judge man, and gave the right to his SON, whom was supposed to be Christ.. which is the understanding and acceptance of all things..

Therefore... Christ accepts all things, and understands them. and his judgement is sound and fair, as he has said himself in the bible.
But Christ is not a fleshy human, Christ is TRUE LOVE... it was the WORD made Manifest.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

“Therefore... Christ accepts all things, and understands them. and his judgment is sound and fair, as he has said himself in the bible.
But Christ is not a fleshy human, Christ is TRUE LOVE... it was the WORD made Manifest.”

Well said, my Friend.

I have been lurking this thread since it’s inception and reserving comment. I do that a lot up here on the religion/spiritual threads, as, being a Minister, I like to see where people are going with the ideas presented before I offer anything, or not.

It behooves me to say that the Bible does actually have 80 Books (at least, and that we currently know of) and not just the 66 currently in publication. IOW—It is NOT complete; much in the way of important teaching has been left out. The 14 “missing” books are generally known as the Apocrypha, and are available either as an out-publication, or as a part of the Gnostic Bible, which still contains them.

I’m going to say this for what it’s worth. PureEnergy, and a few exemplary others up here, have a fantastic and extraordinary Latch on the Reality of God and the meaning of the Life of Christ. One should pay attention to what these people write, and ponder it—don’t be so quick to disagree with them or challenge the wisdom of what they are saying, even if it does not fit with what you have been taught in your Church.

Following are some things to Ponder:

The most devastating day of my life was the day I realized that the General Church no longer worships the Living God. Instead, they worship a Book—an incomplete, Dead, book at that.

No Man can be Free and Bond at the same time—(I speak Spiritually, here).

One cannot mold the Truth to fit Himself---One must mold Himself to fit the Truth.

The Full Truth of the Living God, and the Teaching of it is “written” in only one place---Life and all Living Things mirror it, and Teach it to any who “have and ear to hear, and an Eye to See”.

In any given case, there are always 3 Choices—This, That, or Choose not to Choose. God Loves decisive People.

The World exists in an artificial construct—an Illusion. Nothing of it is Eternal. The Earth is Eternal, Life is Eternal, Love is Eternal, The Truth is Eternal, and God is Eternal. Only Life is Real, and Life is Reality only with God.

Love is an Energy, and not an Emotion. All Human Emotion is based in either Love or Fear. What are predominate emotions every day—IOW what motivates you the most-- and what are they based in?

Enough for one post.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I greatly enjoy reading passages of Christ in the Bible, and have discovered other passages which I feel to be his words also, yet have been withheld from the current versions of the Bible which we know today.

You do not say why these ancient forgeries should be included in the bible.

The Apocalypse of Peter
The Apocalypse of Paul

Ancient apocrypha, not known to the apostles.

The Aquarian Gospel of Christ

A modern fake. See E.J.Goodspeed, "Strange new gospels"
www.tertullian.org...

The Gospel of the Egyptians
The Gospel of Mary Magdalene.
The Gospel of the Nativity of Mary
The Gospel of Nicodemus
The Essene Gospel of Peace
The Gospel of The Perfect Life / Holy (12) Twelve
The Gospel of Philip
The Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Truth
The Lost Doctrines of Christianity
The Lost Gospel of Peter
The Lost Years of Jesus
The Treatise on the Resurrection

A mixture of ancient and modern fakes. Not all exist today.

In reading some of these, I have discovered that its conceivable that Christ carried a considerably more robust message in terms of a lifestyle in the areas of eating meat, the captivation of livestock, alcohol, and a multitude of parrables which I have not seen in the new testament.

That's because he didn't.

In reading the The Gospel of the Holy Twelve, ...

A modern fake.

"The early Christian Fathers did well their work of destroying the sources and records from which they gathered the information and data put by them in the Bible. But they failed to destroy it all....

No passage in ancient history records any such intentional destruction. 99% of all ancient literature is lost; all the remainder consists of chance survivals.

"The Original Gospel is preserved in one of the Buddhist monasteries in Tibet, and is written in Aramaic.

Tibet, eh? Isn't it always...

We have referred elsewhere to the "correctors" who were hired by the Church Fathers at the Council of Nicea to alter the original text of the Gospels, leaving out those doctrines that were obnoxious to their emperor, Constantine, whom they desired to convert to Christianity, which he opposed.

No such events are known to history. A "corrector" in a scriptorium is one who, after copying, goes through and checks that the scribe copied accurately -- what we might call a proof-reader. Since hand-copying is prone to errors, the copyshops employed various people to make checks.

Jesus talks at lenght about woman here..do a control F and find woman. This is the Christ I know.

Not the Christ of history, however. Making up a figure who reflects the obsessions of those who control the media agenda of our day and pretending this Galilean preacher held those views is strictly for those with integrity issues, in my humble opinion. Surely we all want facts, not dreary make-believe?

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
It behooves me to say that the Bible does actually have 80 Books (at least, and that we currently know of) and not just the 66 currently in publication. IOW—It is NOT complete; much in the way of important teaching has been left out. The 14 “missing” books are generally known as the Apocrypha, and are available either as an out-publication, or as a part of the Gnostic Bible, which still contains them.

Ahem. Which of the apostles or those who knew them say this? If none of them -- as is the case -- then on what authority do you say this? Or do you claim a divine revelation to you personally authenticated by the Christians (whose book we are discussing)?

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roger_pearse

Ahem. Which of the apostles or those who knew them say this? If none of them -- as is the case -- then on what authority do you say this? Or do you claim a divine revelation to you personally authenticated by the Christians (whose book we are discussing)?

All the best,

Roger Pearse

AHEM? Try getting yer head out of the sand and read the Theological History of the Christian Church specifically involving the early 1800's and a thing called the "Puritan Reforms". It is that theological revolt that removed the 14 books. All previous editions of the Bible, inclusive of the Gutenberg, had 80 books and not 66. It's all designed to keep ypou ignorant, and I can see that the aformentiond reform has been, at least partially, successful. As to authority, I say it under that authority of documented History, my friend.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Dang it always takes a little bit to read every single post in a long thread to finally have a whole picture to which I might respond!

What happend saint? You're like all alone down there. Where's the reinforcements?
Bring on the cavalry! Hey, I'm Tarzan, I can do that you know...

All kidding aside, I find it astonishing that the outright evil explicitly quoted from the Quran isn't slapping you all in the face. The words are of a child. Practically saying, "if your brother hits you first, you can hit him back!"
...HELLO?

It is also intriguing to see how a select few have completely warped any idea of faith on work upon theologies and mixtures and what seems to be "spiritual alchemy". Let me tell you something about alchemy - it's not popular anymore because if an alchemist knows not what they're mixing, they might inhale something with which their lungs surely will not agree.

I will also note that those who believe logic has ANY bearing on the Word of God has absolutely no clue what the Word of God is about. Yes, after a while, the Word can begin to make sense... but there is no logic. Logic is man's thought process - God's mind is already made.

It should also be noted that anyone-ANYONE can become an ordained minister. A couple of bucks, a test, a piece of paper... maybe a ritual or two. Actually, the most evil man I know today is an ordained minister. Definitely does NOT make him a "holy" man.

Pay attention, as well, that of course there are many texts and writings which refer to God and/or Christ. Beware that 99% truth is 100% lie. Satan knows the formula for unlocking the temptation in each of our minds and how to mix the truth with the lies and what to think about and what not to think about to ensure you make the choice to follow him, the prince of THIS WORLD. Sure, maybe some of the stuff in the Quran matches up with the Word, as far as grammar and word usage and the accurate placement in order to emulate the Word... however, no emulator is as good as the original. And nothing but the original Truth, the Light Himself, is 100%. 99% truth just means a bigger, real bad, nasty lie which is made hard to detect!!
(considering eternity is a big friggin deal, I think that extra 1% could be an after-life saver!)

Saint is right. We are like minded. Those of us in Christ.
If it is brainwashing, Lord, don't let the brainwashing end!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Christianity and Islam are very similar. In fact, they share the same historical origins. This origin is common to Judaism aswell. There is one major difference though, between Christianity and Islam, and Judaism for that matter. That difference may seem small to anyone who does not understand the true gravity of it. People who might be inclined to think it is not so much as a language difference or acultural difference that really doesn't affect the "truth" about the "meaning" of Christ's message, may be missing an important part of the story. These people could, and often do, include Muslims, Gnostics, Pagens, New Age believers, satanists, and most assuredly, Christans.

The difference is simple: if you accept and understand that Christ is the first born of all creation, the Word made flesh, the one true Messiah, then, and only then, can you be connected with God(YHVH) and hear the truth of the Holy Spirit. The Bible clearly states "Jesus told them "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me""john14:6(NLT).

From a Biblical view of Christ one can clearly see that the key difference between Christianity and all other religions is the fact that salvation hinges on a tiny detail, that no other faiths recognize. Christ is the Messiah, He came in the past, as a man, and He is coming again, in the future, in all His glory. It is in His name that we must pray. Don't beleive me? Read the Bible yourself! (all the letters, not just the red ones.). But dont read only in order to find truth, but read with this in mind as well: "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."matthew 6:33(NIV).

The link here is to a site that I suggest anyone who is involved in this debate take a good look at. I find it a valuable resource in my Bible studies.
users.aristotle.net...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by testingatheory]

[edit on 28-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
What happend saint?

(Directed to the listeners, not necessarily Tarzan) I'm only a saint for God, not THE Saint for God. Yesterday I had a side-by-side at work which took up most of the day. After that a trip for my pet to the vet, then stop off for groceries. I know there are some here who think ATS is my full-time job, but I've yet to see a paycheck from it. Anywho, sorry for my time away and will try to be as attentive as possible. As I've said though, I'm not the only saint so I hope there isn't the expectation for me to give orations in an open forum discussion. Also, when people have interesting things to say, I like to listen. I like to hear Roger Pearse and TarzanBeta talk. When they does, I listen. When they go away, I'm more apt to talk. There are other names too, whether I agree with them or not.

You're like all alone down there.

I'm never alone
. "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20

Where's the reinforcements?
Bring on the cavalry! Hey, I'm Tarzan, I can do that you know...

Thanks

I will also note that those who believe logic has ANY bearing on the Word of God has absolutely no clue what the Word of God is about. Yes, after a while, the Word can begin to make sense... but there is no logic. Logic is man's thought process - God's mind is already made.

Since I'm here, some supporting evidence from God: "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. - Isaiah 55:8

It should also be noted that anyone-ANYONE can become an ordained minister. A couple of bucks, a test, a piece of paper... maybe a ritual or two. Actually, the most evil man I know today is an ordained minister. Definitely does NOT make him a "holy" man.

To the credit of some ordination processes, there are those that are very complex, requiring a B.S. degree in a recognized institution with pursuit of Masters and PHD. Really depends on what ordination. Ministers are people. They're just as susceptible to sin as all of us. On the other hand, there are those who have been called to serve God and do a fabulous job doing so. How then can we tell? Quite simply really. If you know God, ask God. If you know God's Word, you know whether or not that pastor teaches and follows it. If a pastor says "no, John 3:16 isn't true" that should send up a red flag for you that hey, they're in a different book entirely. The cool thing about being a believer is that ability to discern what is God's way versus what is a wolf in sheep's clothing. So long as we're following the Shepherd, we should be able to discern the difference. If we cannot, then we need to get closer to God and His Word. God is whom we follow, the minister is the reflector and reinforcer of that Light. We too need to model the model minister in our daily lives. The work of a minister is done in a church so that when we go out, we can perform the same works. Works don't save us, but it is a way of saying thanks to God for the gift He has given by faith in Jesus Christ.

Satan knows the formula for unlocking the temptation in each of our minds and how to mix the truth with the lies and what to think about and what not to think about to ensure you make the choice to follow him,

As proven in Matthew 4:

"The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:
" 'He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."

Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Saint is right. We are like minded. Those of us in Christ.

Much appreciated, kudos for picking up the yoke. When many pull the plow, the work becomes much easier.

Well put testingatheory. The truth was spoken in your post.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
originally posted by saint4God

To the credit of some ordination processes, there are those that are very complex, requiring a B.S. degree in a recognized institution with pursuit of Masters and PHD. Really depends on what ordination. Ministers are people. They're just as susceptible to sin as all of us. On the other hand, there are those who have been called to serve God and do a fabulous job doing so. How then can we tell? Quite simply really. If you know God, ask God. If you know God's Word, you know whether or not that pastor teaches and follows it. If a pastor says "no, John 3:16 isn't true" that should send up a red flag for you that hey, they're in a different book entirely. The cool thing about being a believer is that ability to discern what is God's way versus what is a wolf in sheep's clothing. So long as we're following the Shepherd, we should be able to discern the difference. If we cannot, then we need to get closer to God and His Word. God is whom we follow, the minister is the reflector and reinforcer of that Light. We too need to model the model minister in our daily lives. The work of a minister is done in a church so that when we go out, we can perform the same works. Works don't save us, but it is a way of saying thanks to God for the gift He has given by faith in Jesus Christ.

Thank you, that pretty well sums it up.

Yes, the Church is filled with Schism and argument, and well you can, and should, doubt Men, if you wish to doubt. But, never doubt God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit; rather listen to them when they tell you to "turn away", for only in doing so will you see what is behind or beside you, and that will be God.

Just for what it may be worth, our Faith is a bit different. We feel that each member of our congregation has an Individual Ministry in Life. We encourage and teach that the fulcrum and center of the Faith is based in an Individual and Personal Relationship with God. We feel that a Man's (global) Relationships are destined either to grow or stagnate. So, we strive to give each individual the Proper Food to produce Growth is the Relationship and Faith, not just in God, but universally in all of Life. We believe that Faith is a Dynamic Force--a Verb rather than a Noun, and as such, is the empowerment for Life, and not just an expression that we believe something. Put very simply, our teachings are "Love First; Fear Last", and so are contradictory to the teachings of the World; who's nature is to Fear first and Love last. As Yoda put it, "Fear leads to Anger; Anger leads to Hate; Hate leads to Suffering----Fear is a Path to the Dark Side---. Movie or not, Yoda was right! Either way, only through teaching and doing Love, is the Fear of the World overcome.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roger_pearse

AHEM? Try getting yer head out of the sand and read the Theological History of the Christian Church specifically involving the early 1800's and a thing called the "Puritan Reforms". It is that theological revolt that removed the 14 books. ...
(etc)

So you're discussing the Old Testament Apocrypha, and asserting that the church hid these in the 1800's, and introducing (quite irrelevantly) some fake "gnostic bible". Since everyone I know is familiar with these texts, your comments seem somewhat odd (to give it no worse term).

For the benefit of those less confused than the poster: Augustine considered these texts scriptural; Jerome did not. Their status remained unresolved because of their doubtful status in 1st century Judaism. The Council of Trent in the 16th century ruled that they were canonical, in reaction to Luther's view that they were not. In reality they have dropped largely out of use since.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Its interesting to see they sway of this thread.

There are two schools of thought here:

Those that would have you believe or not believe scripture based on the origin of the scripture.

And those that are hoping the the voice and the message of the Shepard comes through.

There are sheep here, that need to listen for his voice.

Which are you?

All of us dream. Whether you remember your dreams or not is another story.
I would ask anyone here..as an experiment, to write their dreams down, then tell someone about it.

A couple days later, have them tell you back your dream.

Brothers and Sisters..here my voice...

You squabble over scripture and you know not where it came from.

Is the origin of the scripture more imortant then the message?

All people have different levels of writing. Christ didnt make sure he had a Rhodes Scholor with him transcribing every event at every moment.

You debate and elevate yourself over each other in the name of Christ. A way that was not Christ like.

The message of Christ is that you are all loved. Be humble. The message and they way should change the way we interact with each other here on earth.

That the Teachings of Jesus Christ were to show men they way we SHOULD be, and not the way we want to be.

That if we honor the ways of Christ, that things here on Earth will resemble perhaps things in heaven. A heaven; One of which one cannot imagine, still has ways of treating each other, that are the same.

Oh yeah.

Death has no hold on you. His dying and ressurection was to show you that you indeed live, and that indeed he was, who he is.

That those reading this, who indeed know Christ, know that we live in a world that has man made pain and suffering and oppression in the name of commerce and nationalism.

That if the Messiah was to walk before you and point out the ways of life that must be changed for the good of all men...would mankind take heed?

Love our Father.

The message is there...kill not the messenger, and kill not the message.

Hear with your heart, and not with your hate.

Christ is love of all. Hes within all of you whether you know it or not.

Look and you shall see.

Seek and you shall find.

Knock and it will be opened unto you.

Are you knocking or locking?

Unlock your hearts.

Peace

[edit on 1-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 1-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join