It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You might try watching the news...............you would find his comment was not in ignorance.........Yours is.

Since it's in the news, show us where the media says "women get beaten because they allow themselves to be savagely raped."

Like I told you before, I chased your info once..........fruitlessly. Do your own homework and learn something.

Have you watched the news lately?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Like I told you before, I chased your info once..........fruitlessly. Do your own homework and learn something.

If you went by your own advice, you would gain an extra bit of wisdom. Remember, in the other topic, you failed to provide evidence on behalf of your argument and asked me to find it for you.

Have you watched the news lately?

Since you're so adamant that it's in the news, I will ask again. Show us where the media has said, "And women everywhere are beaten because they allowed themselves to be savagely raped," a point you have no problem defending.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If you went by your own advice, you would gain an extra bit of wisdom. Remember, in the other topic, you failed to provide evidence on behalf of your argument and asked me to find it for you.

Yes, I remember. You couldn't follow the most basic simple logic. I told you I won't waste my time doing your homework as you can't process the info. It's a waste of time. You need not waste your time trying to convince me that Islam is a religion of peace either. You need to spread that amongst the Muslims, they seem confused. Spend your time teaching them the Koran.

Since you're so adamant that it's in the news, I will ask again. Show us where the media has said, "And women everywhere are beaten because they allowed themselves to be savagely raped," a point you have no problem defending.

I'll answer you again....with a question Have you watched the news in the last couple of days? If you have, you'll know what is being referred to. If not, do your own homework.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
WHAT?!??!!?

Don't make my satan come out prematurely! You don't want to raise MY ire.

Women allowed themselves to be savagely raped?

That doesn't even make sense!

Right!

If they allowed it, it wouldn't be rape and it wouldn't be savage - just rough-n-tumble sex.

Get real Sun MATRIX.

Truly. You are surely not in your right mind by saying such a thing. Does that extend to your mother, your aunts, your grandma, your sisters, your daughters, your wives?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

snafu,i know why: the only reason stories of christ were added to the koran is to trick the uneducated into leaving the church to join a religion of hatred.

It's wonderful how the spirit of love flows through you and what you preach.
What a religion of hatred indeed. I mean with verses such as, "And if they incline towards peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah" (8:61), stating that if an enemy wants peace then Muslims must also accept peace with them, who can't call this a religion of "hatred.

I`d like you to show where these girls oppressed the muslims who committed this greivous crime,which i only read in todays paper which happened about a year ago.
the original
www.smh.com.au...

todays news
www.abc.net.au...

And before you may retort in bringing up the Catholic priests etc as examples of Christians who do wrong also,these so called Christians know they are wrong,these muslims believe they are right to commit such horror`s,where does that come from if not from your texts.

Compare your above verse and your running commentary:

"And if they incline towards peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah" (8:61), stating that if an enemy wants peace then Muslims must also accept peace with them, who can't call this a religion of "hatred.

to Jesus words.

Matthew 5:43
"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'

Matthew 5:44
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Your verse only goes so far as to say make peace only with people who want peace with you.That in its self falls way short of anything truely peaceful its more a threat "oppress me in anyway i may deem oppression and i have been give the right to behead you or anyone like you,(the three girls,in the ongoing provinces between Muslim/Christian).

Its easy to say or quote Christs words like i did above but its hard to do,your verse is quite easy,with acts like these it makes it very difficult to love these types of enemies and yet we must in the hope that they too see better and who is the Truth and Light and who is our Lord.

Otherwise we end up in blurred hatred of each other throwing stones until no one can remember who cast the first,which is what that verse from the Koran can make happen,does this make sense to you DJ,and hope you can see past what could be easliy seen as an attack on something dear or close to you.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by gps777]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
And before you may retort in bringing up the Catholic priests etc as examples of Christians who do wrong also,these so called Christians know they are wrong,these muslims believe they are right to commit such horror`s,where does that come from if not from your texts.

No where does the texts allow harming of innocents. You said the girls "oppressed" Muslims, and yet you fail to show how they did any wrong. The Quran is strict in that Muslims are to only defend, not offend, and only fight the ones who attacked, unless they ask for peace.

Compare your above verse and your running commentary

The verses you posted did offer love and peace, as does the one I posted. The "enemy" quoted in the Quran's verse is one that was attacking the Muslims through physical violence and war. Notice, during Jesus's time, he did not have to protect his followers or any land against war, because both were under protection under the land's armies. Unlike Jesus, Muhammad lived at a time when the Pagan Meccans continuosly tried to take over the land and assisinate him and his followers. Muhammad and the Muslims were forced to flee many times to avoid being killed. It was only until the Battle of Badr, where Muslims were forced to fight in self defence, when the Meccan army marched against the Muslims. Muhammad and the Muslims had a choice of either being murdered or fight in self defence, and they chose defence. This same problem occured many times in the Bible with other prophets.

I'm sure you already know about the instances in the Bible, where God promotes fighting in defence, due to the situation at hand. Notice, 1 Samuel 15:18 specifically states that God commands, "Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out." This shows that fighting is allowed by God, or Jesus.

In Revelation 19:11-16 the text in the Bible is written, “I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

As you can see, even the Bible tells of an event when Jesus will have to wage war.

Your verse only goes so far as to say make peace only with people who want peace with you.That in its self falls way short of anything truely peaceful its more a threat "oppress me in anyway i may deem oppression and i have been give the right to behead you or anyone like you,(the three girls,in the ongoing provinces between Muslim/Christian).

The verse states that peace must be upheld when the other party wants peace as well. This does not mean that once peace is broken, Muslims have a right to kill anyone whom they find fit. Physical fighting is only allowed when Muslims have been physically attacked, and we are to only defend until the other party asks for peace once again. Muslims are not allowed to attack women, children, animals, the elderly, or anyone else who did not attack.

Against oppression, the fighting prescribed should not amount to any physical violence or killing. Surrah 2:190 states:

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors."

Notice, it does not allow any Muslim to "transgress limits," meaning Muslims are not allowed to defend in a manner which goes beyond what they suffered. During the time of Muhammad, him and his followers were constantly oppressed, but their form of "fighting" was not through violence, but by legal means, through the courts.

Its easy to say or quote Christs words like i did above but its hard to do,your verse is quite easy,with acts like these it makes it very difficult to love these types of enemies[..]

Well, granted it was only one verse. If you would like to see another verse from the Quran then this should suffice:

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers." (Surrah 60:8)

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yes, I remember. You couldn't follow the most basic simple logic. I told you I won't waste my time doing your homework as you can't process the info.

Your "simple logic" involved asking me to find information to prove your side of the argument. I will not do your "homework." If you want to prove your point, bring your proof, not tell others to go look for it.

I'll answer you again....with a question Have you watched the news in the last couple of days? If you have, you'll know what is being referred to. If not, do your own homework.

Why would I ask you to show me proof of your claim of it being in the news, if it wasn't on there? Here's your chance to back up your claim that the news contains resources showing that "women get beaten because they allow themselves to be savagely raped."

Show me.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

No where does the texts allow harming of innocents. You said the girls "oppressed" Muslims, and yet you fail to show how they did any wrong. The Quran is strict in that Muslims are to only defend, not offend, and only fight the ones who attacked, unless they ask for peace.

No sorry i did`nt say the girls oppressed the Muslims.I said show me where they did?

Why is that these terrorist type Muslims keep beheading innocent people then? if like i said it did`nt come from the Islamic texts.

Show then where they get it wrong and misinterpret it to allow them to do it.

The verses you posted did offer love and peace, as does the one I posted.

Glad you agree DJ,it also separates wheat from chaff.I have failed that quote so many times and is still a work in progress.

The "enemy" quoted in the Quran's verse is one that was attacking the Muslims through physical violence and war.

Does`nt matter DJ what the excuse to violence is,Christs words override them all,in the end its up to Him not us to do the physical battles.Here........

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Muhammad and the Muslims were forced to flee many times to avoid being killed. It was only until the Battle of Badr, where Muslims were forced to fight in self defence.

Mathew 26

47While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. 48Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: "The one I kiss is the man; arrest him." 49Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, "Greetings, Rabbi!" and kissed him.
50Jesus replied, "Friend, do what you came for."[d]

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 51With that, one of Jesus' companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

This shows that fighting is allowed by God, or Jesus.

I`ve been in many a fight and is usually my knee jerk reaction but it is not what Christ taught and is defiantly something which is not allowed by his words and example,the end however wont be pretty and will be done by Him yes.

In Revelation 19:11-16 the text in the Bible is written, “I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

As you can see, even the Bible tells of an event when Jesus will have to wage war.

Pardon me mods while i quote this whole passage again which is and has been awe inspiring to me for many a year,notice DJ its not Christians doing the battle,which is because we are not supposed to.Please dont take G.W. or the like as an example.

Against oppression, the fighting prescribed should not amount to any physical violence or killing. Surrah 2:190 states:

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors."

Notice, it does not allow any Muslim to "transgress limits," meaning Muslims are not allowed to defend in a manner which goes beyond what they suffered.

Eye for an eye,usually amounts to many left blind,yes?

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers." (Surrah 60:8)

DJ there would be many a Muslim if i spoke to them as i am now would consider me to be fighting you because of your religion,and i`m also sure they would not hesitate to deal with me as they think is just,minus my head.Not saying you are of that mindset i`m saying somewhere along the lines your texts are giving them the impression they are supposed to.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by gps777]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes, I remember. You couldn't follow the most basic simple logic. I told you I won't waste my time doing your homework as you can't process the info.

It's almost impossible to communicate with you as you don't understand basic logic or sarcasm

Your mind is already made up. You can't see the forest for the trees.

Here is a question for you........Why are the foreign Muslims in Iraq killing innocent Iraqi citizens?

Why would I ask you to show me proof of your claim of it being in the news, if it wasn't on there? Here's your chance to back up your claim that the news contains resources showing that "women get beaten because they allow themselves to be savagely raped."

Do your own search......rape, muslim, lashes should get you there, but I doubt you are interested. You aren't interested in the truth, that's been proven.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I speak to your LORD Jesus Christ...

"Jesus!, these men speak astounding things about you... Each of them Sees you differently.."

and his reply...

"Who? ... You are talking about me in the third person? I am with you, WHY do you talk about me as if I weren't here."

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."

DO you not understand any of the messengers or prophets? have you accepted your deaf ears? and hear not the dialogue on the tapes?
Do you not understand their examples? it was all for you....
Even in the worst of conditions these men and women allowed "GOD" to help them see amazing possibilities and they utilized his help, Only because "GOD" was with them, ALL the way...
It doesn't take a genius to see, that they examined their past/now concepts and experiences and made the best future situation happen, with the help of 'GOD' ..
Call it all what you will.. but it sure seems like a bunch of concepts to show us exactly what we overlook... the fact that we can ONLY see NOW after its happened... so we have to examine it and literally update the code coming in. with the best possible code we have from our memory.. WE FEEL What WE Do immediately.. But What WE THINK Takes A Certain Amount of Time for us to DO...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh please!
Just because we Muslims respect Jesus and recognize him as the messiah as well as one of the prophets of God does not mean we have to worship him like God.

why dont you tell the truth instead of your doublespeak. you call him "messiah", but you do not recognize him as "the messiah", the son of God. to you he is simply another prophet....and a tool of conversion for those of weak faith.

It's wonderful how the spirit of love flows through you and what you preach.
What a religion of hatred indeed. I mean with verses such as, "And if they incline towards peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah" (8:61), stating that if an enemy wants peace then Muslims must also accept peace with them, who can't call this a religion of "hatred.

"They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper." (4:89)

"And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." (2:191)

yeah, real peaceful religion you got there.

If you're going to say something so absurd, then you can atleast post your proof that the Quran says this.

see above.

The quote from above, regarding peace should suffice to show how we can forgive our enemies.

again, see above.

Now on the matter of Jesus's enemies, do tell us what the Bible says were the fate of God's enemies. If you're willing to worship Jesus as God, you can also accept that as God, he caused near complete genocide of nations and humanity.

no, because we are talking about two completely different covenents. are you really this ignorant, or intentionally this deceitful? either way i will clear up your misinformation for my fellow ATSers. there is the old covenent that abraham made with God described in the old testament. that's where all the bloodshed and revenge happens. then there is the new covenent through the blood of our saviour, Jesus Christ, in which we turn the other cheek and love our enemies. to make it even more simple for you: old testament=old covenent. new testament=new covenent.

No doubt, you've never even bothered to read the Quran, much less study about this religion you feel so strongly against.

oh, yes. that must be why i immediately recognized what i was reading.....because i've never read the koran. i mean, as a christian, how could i possibly have read any religious book other than the bible?

i've got news for you: there is a reason why you are encouraged not to read our texts and why we are encourage to read yours.

If what you say is true, tell us why the Quran says to struggle against oppression:

Surrah 2:193:

"And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression."

wonderful job of cleaning it up. here is what it actually says folks:

"And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah"

IOW, fight them until there is no religion but islam.

originally posted by snafu7700
and women everywhere are beaten because they allowed themselves to be savagely raped.

I don't even know how to respond to such an ignorant comment. This is so far from Islam, that you're making up lies. If you're going to make up lies like this, you can have enough decency to not spread your hate.

spoken like someone who has never set foot in saudi. learn about your religion of peace:

Muslim leader: It's the woman's fault who is raped. She's "uncovered meat"

saudi court sentence gang rape victim to 90 lashes

That's your opinion, and you're most certainly entitled to it. I won't deny you your right to say it.

LOL...no, you'll just attempt to lie about what your book really says.....you didnt count on confronting someone who has actually taken the time to learn the Truth.

I would suggest you stick to the topic and not deviate from it, as it is against the ToS. If you feel inclined to post your opinions on Islam for debate, make a new thread, and I'll gladly reply there.

by posting questionable material and asserting that it was "the real bible," he freely opened it up to a debate of it's validity. you disagree? then why havent i been warned.

however, knowingly lying and knowingly presenting false information are grounds for being banned from this site.....tread very carefully should you decide to reply my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
"And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers." (2:191)

Out of context!

[*2.190*] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you,
and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who
exceed the limits.
[*2.191*] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from
whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter,
and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with
you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the
recompense of the unbelievers.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by snafu7700

Out of context!

[*2.190*] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you,
and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who
exceed the limits.
[*2.191*] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from
whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter,
and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with
you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the
recompense of the unbelievers.

In other words........Attack them and then go hide in the Mosque and don't fight there unless they come for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

In other words........Attack them and then go hide in the Mosque and don't fight there unless they come for you.

No. Not at all. You'd have to read the whole thing to understand, I think. I just wanted to point out that singular verse as not saying that which it was posted under the pretenses of saying.

Just like the bible - take one sentence and promote a personal opinion or view - doesn't make it the actual intended meaning of the writer.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

No. Not at all. You'd have to read the whole thing to understand, I think. I just wanted to point out that singular verse as not saying that which it was posted under the pretenses of saying.

funny you should use the line before to illustrate your point, and ignore the line after. funny because this is the line after:

"The Sacred month for the sacred month and all sacred things are (under the law of) retaliation; whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and be careful (of your duty) to Allah and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil). "

IOW....and eye for and eye. i understand the point you were trying to make, but you should have read the whole chapter before jumping to conclusions (or at the very least, the next passage).

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Put all your mambo jambo conflicts aside.

Every religion has people, fallen ones, that dont portray the right picture and perform wrong actions in the name of their god/religion. I said EVERY religion... and that alone should prove to you the existance of God.. for he is the one keeping the balance.

This thread shows exactly how our differences in opinions of religion bring forth conflicts. Real immature.

I was brought up a muslim, but now i have no religion, i have read the bible and the quran and i now understand that the message they convay is the SAME. Like i posted in other threads, these different holy books are just additions, expansion packs if you will, to their pervious version.

The message of god is really not that hard to understand and we DO NOT need any book, priest, imam, church, mosque or anything else telling us what it is.

If you look deep into your heart and listen to voice with in you (god) you my friend are on the path to Righteousness.

Love all

[edit on 14-11-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For the stone that was cast aside by the builder..becomes the capstone.

When we speak of Christ, and Muslims...For one to believe in a " Religion " is just that...believing in a religion.

How do you believe in being Human? Do you believe in your parents or do you know that you have parents. We all know we have parents, it is an undisputable fact.

Before there was man, there was; just as there is now. But what is, has not a name that any man knows, other then one man. Fact.

You exist in an infinite universe. The probability of our existence of being in a universe of unknown is unknown. Yet we are. One can postulate all they want, but in the end, they are merely calculations. Calculate this:You are.

How does one Worship?

To Worship the Father and Christ, is to serve your fellow man. Love your fellow man. And when I say " man " I mean, all man; Men and Women. Love is not biased towards color, or race. Love knows no border or flag. Love knows not war.

Is taking care of your fellow man so bad? Is practicing the ways of Christ so wrong? Mohammad tells of a way of honoring Gods ways. Christ tells of a way of honoring Gods ways. In the end, either way, its honoring Gods wishes.
Can someone point to a teaching of Christ that is in some way a harmfull or detrimental way of being?

Violence should be healed whether Muslim, Christian, or any man for that matter. Anger, hate, or violence that destroys another man, in the name of a Political Structure or to profit, was not the way of Christ or Muhammad. Peace will be the only outcome. An eye for an eye, will leave no eye. Keep your eyes.

For what person here, in the process of trying to illustrate their point to others, has not through teaching, in fact, taught themselves.

Visualize this world: A world of what best takes care of his fellow man, versus what best takes care of oneself.

According to Christ their are two types of Sons of Man.
"There are two classes of the sons of men; they who would build the human race upon the sure foundation stones of justice, truth, equality and right, 22 And they who would destroy the holy temple where the Spirit dwells and bring their fellows down to beggary and crime. 23 The holy brotherhood of right must stand united in the stirring conflicts of the hour"

Do you know the power of Christ? Do you Know Melchizedek? Something not found in the Bible.

I assure you Abraham did....

"This Prince of Peace went forth in battle everywhere. He had no sword; no armour of defense; no weapons of offence; 15 And yet he conquered men, and nations trembled at his feet. 16 The hosts of Egypt quailed before this sturdy king of right; the kings of Egypt placed their crowns upon his head, 17 And gave into his hands the sceptre of all Egypt land, and not a drop of blood was shed, and not a captive placed in chains; 18 But everywhere the conqueror threw wide the prison doors and set the captives free"

"When Abraham was...I am "

Peace

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey HIFIGUY, it's been a little while since I'd heard from ya. Good to see you're still around. The best advice I can give is to know your audience. Who is supporting your statements? Why? Who is not supporting your statements? Why? These are important questions...and the answers are right here on this thread.

To believers, thank you for adhering to the truth. Have patience please and remain on focus to the discussion which is the non-biblical doctrines that are being suggested to be included into the faith. Not sure what good discussing the Muslim religion would be on this thread. It should be obivious that the Quran is not a doctrine for believers in Christ. Why? John 3:16. The Quran does not believe in John 3:16. If any book does not believe in John 3:16, guess what? It ain't from God, according to Jesus Christ himself.

To queenannie, glad to see you're doing okay, hope things are going better than last I'd heard.

To other non-believers, if you're interested in knowing what is the truth, want to know whether or not the Word of God is the Bible, to have a personal connection with God, to receive the free gift of eternal life, feel free to send U2U for details.

pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Christ was the messenger of God, as Mohammed was also a messenger.

The difference being that Christ was his son.

If you read the original post, and look into many of the scriptures that have turned up since the original creation of the Bible, you will find many storys of Christ that are not told..

And for you Saint4God, I leave you this passage...

John 16

" Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is to your advantage that I go away, for if I don't go away, the Counselor won't come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.

8 When he has come, he will convict the world about sin, about righteousness, and about judgment;

9 about sin, because they don't believe in me;

10 about righteousness, because I am going to my Father, and you won't see me any more;

11 about judgment, because the prince of this world has been judged.

12 "I have yet many things to tell you, but you can't bear them now.

13 However when he, the Spirit of truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak from himself; but whatever he hears, he will speak. He will declare to you things that are coming.

14 He will glorify me, for he will take from what is mine, and will declare it to you.

15 All things whatever the Father has are mine; therefore I said that he takes of mine, and will declare it to you. "

I would ask this, as an exercise to those who took the time to read this.
When you dream, write down your dream as best you can. Then read it to someone, and then the next day, ask them to tell it to you again.

Look at Christ from the Big Picture. Big Love. Infinite Universe.

Then read. Open your mind and heart. Listen.

What is the message. Not what other Christians tell you. What do the words of Christ tell you?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Remember: U R what U eat.

Cow or fish?

I'd rather be a mermaid, me-self!

From a Kabbalistic view point (quantum, string theory, etc.) there may be something to this statement.

As everything has a vibration, if you are not strong enough in the force
you will be pulled down by its vibration. (hence the whole Monsanto control of food and eating organic for its purity)
Again, it depends on where you are at. Such as the blessing over food, where you change the vibration. This sounds religious and mystical, but actually has science to it.

So when your at one level, you may want to start by watching what you eat.
If you dont have control over what you eat, and you feel compelled to eat certain foods, then you dont have control over yourself.

Interesting indeed.

Peace

Dalen

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join