It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADVISOR: Call to Duty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Good luck and stay safe Advisor!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ADVISOR stay safe my thoughts are with you.
Cheers xpert11.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good luck man. Just be safe, and bring a conspiracy or two back with ya. We could use something juicy to revive us.

From your ATS Brotherhood,
TheBorg

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Good luck ADVISOR. You will be greatly missed. I will especially miss your sholarly advice and guidance. Stay safe, I will keep you in my prayers.

By the way, I only live about 40 minutes away from Fort Knox. If you ever get some time off, let me know. I'll run you down some baked goods and cold beer.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Good luck and Godspeed ADVISOR, thanks for all you've done, and will do again for us.

Cavalry Scouts, serving with honor and distinction, and ALWAYS leading the way. HOOAH!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thank You for your bravery and answering the call to duty, if I could, I'd be right there beside you.

God Bless you and your family, as well as all of your fellow service men.

Hurry Back, we'll miss you.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Keep the greasy side down and the shiney side up.

Best wishes on your endeavors.

Will keep an eye out for your return.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
good luck with all you do over there, god speed. watch yourself

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
All the best Advisor. Good luck and stay safe man.

We'll all be looking forward to your return.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i just read advisor's post and i am compelled to reply to this thread once again...

i loved his words

thanks for serving and sharing!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Good luck ADVISOR, and thanks for serving.

If you wind up in Iraq, straighten out our generals over there so all of you can come home soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

If you wind up in Iraq, straighten out our generals over there so all of you can come home soon.

Why do I get the feeling he might just do that? A man that cannot leave his brothers behind, no matter what his political convictions are, I feel so deeply. WOW. I think I know where your heart is ADVISOR, you cant leave your brothers to the wolves. If I was you I couldnt either.

I posted in this thread once but couldnt help but to post again. I am damned proud of you. Make a difference, come home safe. You are a man of honor and respect sir.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Follow your heart big guy.

We'll be waiting.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey man good luck over there.. I hope to See you back here warning me for my crazy post.

I belive you are a cool person and will do what you have to over there.

Anyway good luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
God speed Advisor.
I for one thank you for doing what you're doing. I'll buy you a beer when you get back.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Even though it's hard for me to understand why, it's your life and I respect your desision.

Peace and good luck

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I will miss you so much! Take good care, my friend! And my thoughts will be with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Advisor.

Be safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR, in his original post:
With out a doubt, not one single minute of the hours going by, will I not think of every one here at ATS.

I only pray that, as a Cavalry Scout, we don't take your mind off the job at hand...I think I speak for all of ATS when I say that we'd rather you keep safe & come back in one piece when your term is completed.
I've served my term (under Daddy Bush, no less...That being said, I'd "advise" you to CYA) & too old now for getting back in. I still take the initial Oath seriously, "to defend my country against all threats, foreign or domestic", so now I'm stuck on working on those "domestic" threats.

Watch out for those "office politics" in your command.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I only pray that, as a Cavalry Scout, we don't take your mind off the job at hand...
Watch out for those "office politics" in your command.

No worries, I'll be sure to keep a few seconds on stand by just for emergencies...lol
Besides, I'm running dual hemisphere processors, better to multi task with.

As for that "politics" bs, least of my concearn, if they start up with that crap around me, I'm likely to gain a few articles for rough handleing my "superiors". that is if they have the gall to file them of course.

Wow, I thought I could get away with not having yall reply, by posting in a restricted forum. Guess that will learn me to attempt such an act.

Thank you, every one, for the kind replies and gestures of gratitude. I'll be seeing you all around these parts, and yes MDS I will "cover my arse".

Until next time...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join