It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brandon Corey Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey guys I don't know if this subject has been already discussed in ATS but I just finished watching The Brandon Corey Story and I'm freaked out. I mean if all what I saw is real then we are in deep [snip]. This is the first time I see somebody shapeshift and also the first time to see a allegedly real footage from a satanic ritual where a reptilian was consuming human flash from a female body. The story is behind any thing I've ever seen and I really want it to share with you. Has anyone seen the documentary? Btw I'm uploading it right now in google video and can't wait to read your coments.
For the moment you can check out the trailer video.google.ca...

Any input about this story???

p.s. Never been so disturbed and puzzled

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That movie will rock your freaking mind to pieces (and yes i mean rock). I watched it the other day and all i can say is wow! Thank you Brandon for making this movie (even though he may never see this.) It is either the most compelling evidence we have to this date, or Brandon lost two fingers to make a documentary just to make some cash. Of course it is the first one, the part where the secret service agent was caught on Jude's camera, that was crazy.

I do wonder about that Jude character though, seems kinda weird (with the whole Arena thing and all). I'd like to see his documentary also, but i don't think we will since now he's a non-person. If you are interested in ETs or don't believe that the government is capable of what many of us here say they are, you should watch this. It also features a part with David Icke (i know that will probably encourage some and discourage others, but he is in the movie).

All I have left to say is, we've gotta take the power back.

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What I've seen in that movie and assuming that all is true, I'm sorry to say Pancho but there is no way how we can get the power back.
Try to remember for an instance what they did to Jude and how they made his identity disapear. Even the income records, hic act of property in the house, mortgage etc. (Does this last sentence ring any bell ty you... B.Lazar for example?)
And those eyes shifting from human to reptile... and that freaky creature eating the flesh of that woman....
You think you can take something back from them???

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just watched trailer , and it does look interesting . I have to admit to never hearing of this guy before , but i do live in Britain. What's the story with the missing fingers?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm with this guy. I'd like to know more after watching the trailer. If this is something that can be considered at least credible, it wont be available for long.

Where can I get my hands on a copy?

Remirah.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I did some research on this DVD when somebody posted about it a while back and the dvd is total *&^% in my opinion. On the front cover of the DVD the guy is looking at his fingers in dull amazement at his two missing fingers when in actual real life there would be blood spewing everywhere and the chap would be in a lot of pain, and a thin bandage to cover the wound as shown may as well not be there at all. I also heard that the Company behind the DVD publishes budding student filmmakers course films so i suspect this is one of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Surely (with all respect) you must be joking. I laughed my butt off right from the very beginning, it was hilarious. The thing is an obvious "mockumentary" taking square aim at the conspiracy crowd - and even more damaging - landing David Icke right 'in it'.

I am wondering 2 things:
1) he was duped into the participation and didn't realise they were going to make a fool of him even though he was aware the film was a fiction.
2) he's right 'in on it' and alleging himself with 'the enemy'. I hope not, and I don't believe that to be the case.

If #1 is correct, DI's reputation must surely be in tatters now. If #2 is correct, well all bets are off. The rabbit hole has taken another deep turn into the abyss.

Maybe there's a #3 - that DI took part in the film hoping to bring positive publicity, but realised he made a mistake and trying to make the best of a bad situation - any publicity is good publicity right? To get the word out.

But returning to the main point - surely you don't think this is real do you? The acting was so fake, it was a brilliant send-up of the 'conspiracy investigation' genre. It was in the vein of Alternative 3 - perhaps mixing a dose of 'the truth' in with the absurd. They even got some guy in from the X Files to act in it. They're discussing it over on the conspiracycentral site.

Surely you would've seen the joke when Corey turns up to meet with Icke in a turquoise jumpsuit?

Wow I find it hard to believe people think this is real. It's the Spinal Tap of conspiracy documentaries, for crying out loud!

Btw, there is an insightful thread about it over here:
Brandon Corey 'mockumentary' is a 100% scam ; here's proof

[edit on 2-11-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just a quick question Riotcoming:

Have you watched the movie? Forget quotes from other websites or what other people say, I'm asking you, have you watched the full movie?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here is what Mr. Icke had to say on this:

Source

I have had a few emails with regard to messages on forums about the movie, note movie, called The Brandon Corey Story. It is about a guy who discovers the reptilian nature of those in power and the secret society networks through which they operate.

It is told in a documentary style and is based on what is really happening, but the story itself is fiction, not fact. I don't think the producers made that clear enough at first, but this has now been corrected.

It is an attempt to make the information accessible to those who would not normally come to a website like this or read books on the subject, and to expand awareness to those who still see the world as those in power want them to see it.

It has to be seen for what it is - a movie - but one based on fact

So there we go..Documentary based on a fictious story...It is a great movie though

[edit on 11/2/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If it's so then I don't care if it's a hoax or a desperate attempt by DI to get publicity or to get his theories wildly accepted.

I'm happy that wat I saw is just a fictionary story otherwise guys...

Anyways I'm still trying to upload the video on google so you can watch that too.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Anyways I'm still trying to upload the video on google so you can watch that too.

It was up on Google Videos..but Google pulled after 5 days, I assume for copywrite issues...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I look silly now, don't I? I guess I should have done my homework on this one first. Also although it is a fictional story, it is most likely what they believe is going on. So I don't think that David Icke was duped into doing it. I think that they didn't have the brass to actually do this for themselves (in real life) so they made a documentary about what they think would happen.

I have to admit when I saw the film I was wondering how on earth you could fool the government into letting on their wait staff, much less walk into a circle of chanting people without them noticing. On top of that, if they did find him they wouldn't have just cut his fingers off, they would've made him a non-person. I guess last night when I posted that last remark, I had used up all of my smarts on the new ATS game.

Does anybody know if the marine's story checks out? Was he being honest or was his character just made up?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
just watched it
not worth your time i would rather read a book
how can anyone really believe this bs is real all the actors are bad
its just a bad movie

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I have to admit when I saw the film I was wondering how on earth you could fool the government into letting on their wait staff, much less walk into a circle of chanting people without them noticing.

That was one of the things in the video that made me believe it was most likely not real. The scene with the PI near the beginning also looked too staged to be real.

Does anybody know if the marine's story checks out? Was he being honest or was his character just made up?

It was all fiction

[edit on 11/2/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This DVD looks interesting, but damn does it ever seem cheesy at the same time. cheesy. I guess you will have to watch it for yourself to find out.

Do you think that they could have done CG for the cut off fingers ?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just a quick question Riotcoming:

Have you watched the movie? Forget quotes from other websites or what other people say, I'm asking you, have you watched the full movie?

Yes, I've watched it on Google Video. It was a *riot*!! The biggest laugh I've had since that Alien Abduction tv show that took place in someone's house and they all ran around with torches, if you remember that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yeahh I remember perfectly. Is called Alien Abduction -Incident in Lake County... lol
For that one though I knew that was a fiction and I just enjoyed the story (Blair Witch like). But with this one I didn't run any search after I've watched coz was very late night and to be honest I freaked out

I repeat I'm more then happy that is just a fiction.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

It was up on Google Videos..but Google pulled after 5 days, I assume for copywrite issues...

Oh that's why I can't uplaod it. Every time I try, goes till to a certain point and then starts allover again.

Thnx for the info pstiffy

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I watched it tonight with my husband. I believe it to be real. For one, the segment in the park with David Icke and being told that they have to have permission to film and David starts getting irate and goes into the speil about being a taxpayer and civil liberties.

I have asked somebody from London if this is the case and they say it is happening. I would not be too sceptical about the documentary. It may have been produced by a firm that publishes student videos, but that doesn't make it less genuine.

If you had something vitally important to society would you take it to a production studio that could have government connections, or would you take it someplace with less credibility to protect your information from getting into the wrong hands and going missing and losing all the evidence recorded? I know what I would do.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I realise this thread has been dead for a while but I thought this link would clarify what "the Brandon Corey story" really is, B-S!

www.davidicke.com...

I downloaded it today and thought I was in for something interesting as it had David Ickes name associated with it. I had heard or read nothing of it prior.

Even from the start its just ridiculous, the "Mr.X" part, disguising his voice, an excentric documentary maker hoping to catch Dick Cheney offguard. And the performances SUCK!
I know Im gullible, but this huge turd didn´t even come close to pass under my BS-radar!

There´s 2 people that sound as if they really believe what they are talking about in this production and that is Icke and a computer Tech. expert explaining something that is probably true about how wireless internet cameras work. Other than that there´s below Z-grade actors reading from a horrible script.

Theres nothing to even hint from the getgo that this is supposed to be fiction. In the long run this is the biggest mistake.

Is this a young filmakers "mastermind" attempt at stardom (ala Blair witch project- which was very well done in comparision) or is it a huge attempt to alltogether discredit the "reptilian-conspiracy"?
(which I believe to be true in some regards)

Either way it will cast a huge shadow on Icke for being taken in

I might not agree with 50% of his material but the guy is sincere

its a shame this wasn´t done the right way. I like the idea of a fiction-movie about this. With an intelligent script and perhaps a little higher production values to make it believable, for instance actors who can play natural.

Shame on TruthseekerTV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join