It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brandon Corey Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I just wasted an hour of my life watching this complete garbage. The whole thing is over acted and poorly directed not to mention the fact that an ip camera has such a small range and when he went into the car it blinked out but worked absolutely fine in a steel ( faraday cage like ) lift in the Bohemian grove building.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I met some folks who were peripherally involved in making this, I think. Last Spring, I was at a party and met a guy who was absolutely convinced there is/was a Jude Kemper. He was also pretty big on some sort of 'universal spiritual awakening' and his role in it, so I discounted a lot of what he said. His story is that there was a documentary made -- or being made -- and the whole operation was shut down by a burglary. He said some parts of the movie were recreated, and that the whole tone was altered to make it into entertainment.

I didn't pay all that much attention, because Pam Anderson was also at the party, sitting just about 5-6 feet away. And I don't care what anyone says: she is not only exceptionally attractive, but nice as hell.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can somebody upload this movie so I can watch it?

Sounds pretty interesting.

Peace

Nevermind, found it on Google. Watching it now.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I tried to download it, but it would take too long right now. However, I would be suspicious of any "documentary" that is a Hollywood movie. I recall the pre-release info about "THE VILLAGE", saying that M. Night Shamalyan didn't dare venture out of his home state for fear of paranormal events happening to him. Then we found out it wasn't true.

Movies will not be convincing. Home movies are just as bad. All this ET/UFO stuff should have been settled BEFORE Hollywood and home movie buffs could do special effects. Now, it will take some doctors examining a LIVING "person" or entity to prove the existence of ETs of any kind.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've just watched the film on video.google.... and from just a courtesy glance I can spot some seriously glaring errors !!

For a start:

When he speaks to officer Scott Percell at this home address, did anyone spot the fact that there are no regestration plates on the officers car?

Why go to the bother (and expense) of tracking officer Percell to his home address when calling at his police station would be significantly easier. If he was refusing to speak to Corey then why not just speak to his supervising officer?

The burglary of Corey's home was way too amaturish. The more of a mess that is made the more chance that forensic evidence will be left behind. If this was supposed to be done by government agencies then I'm sure they would be aware of this little fact. If they were trying to cover it up as a domestic burglary then why not remove some items of value to cover their tracks?

www,findjudenow.com doesnt exist!!! Anyone know if it ever existed?

The camera that was supposedly used to secretly film inside Bohemian Grove repeatedly cuts out at innapopriate times. Bearing in mind its a covert camera it would have a limited range, so where was its receiver set up to transmit the images on-line?

When in the hotel and Corey is supposedly detained by secret service agents. Why is he taken to the control room for questioning? Surely he would be put in a sterile detention area. If he got free (for any reason) then he could cause all sorts of mischief. The interrogation itself would cause problems with the comms in the control room.....

Just some immediate things that jumped out at me for a start

Definately a load of BS....

...however did anyone hear of this film being pulled from the air by the powers at be? Dont have a link but I did read this on a blog a while back. Dont know if there is any truth to it though.....

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What a waste of time. Also, if you people research a little you will find out that this is not a true documentary. It's remade. not real footage. Of course the camera don't work when you want them to, it's bull#. It's a story based on someone's story, dillueted truth, nothing more than hoaxed cgi ufo sightings, nothing to see here people, I'd rather watch another re-run after re-run after re-run of ufo files. Bye, the way, when are we going to get a new show?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There are three points I would like to make.
First of all, I really do not care one way or the other if Dick Cheney shape shifts into a reptilian. He can take on any for he likes and never shed the evil that is within him.
Second, I did find this Video very entertaining, which is the purpose of making a video to begin with.
Third and most important- I believe that if this footage is faked, we need to see these filmmakers holding an Oscar. I have been led down the path of deception one too many times. If it is fake, it is brilliant. If, however, it is real; they are being told that everyone in their family will be tortured and killed if they do not retract the story. That seems highly unlikely because our government is made up of decent upstanding citizens! These are strange times indeed.
www.myspace.com/chryslershinken.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am very disappointed in Mr. Icke for his participation in a movie made of fiction, yet packaged as a real documentary. David Icke should've realized, if all he is saying in his lectures is true and well researched, which I had my doubts about, that even if he admits a hundred times the movie was fiction, it will still tarnish the real work he is doing... if any at all....

I couldn't even watch this. It just made me feel like a fool, really.... actually have been exposed to real conspiracies, it's like being made fun of, even by poeople who claim to support you (I.E. Mr. Icky David).

It's a big piece of poop.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join