It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Steve Irwins not really dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What if he faked his death to get outta the limelight for a while. I mean yea he did alot of dangerous things in his life but what if for some reason he faked his death. Theres not a whole lot of proof or info on how he died besides a stingray barb pierced his heart. Supposedly the camera man recorded the whole thing. but no one has yet sea it.

Plus, if you think about it he was under alot of pressure, media and contravery on alot of things he did. im near possitive he had the money to retire an live the rest of his life fine.
We all know if he faked his death he wont be back...cause then...well you kinda can picture it. but maybe he'd rather just live the rest of his life out of camera an media view?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I cant believe I am reading this.

If he wanted out of the limelight. He could have just said 'ok thats it'. He wasnt exactly Elvis after all, was he!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

Elvis Presley,he wasn't.

nope.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And the next will be parachuting Steve Irwin lookalikes over Las Vegas...

Steve's dead, R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
how can you automaticly throw out an idea, it may sound off the wall but with a possible once of truth an probibility

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Daliars........that is really funny.......

BUT, ......even though it probably isnt true.....It IS possible, and it has probably happened in the 'past' with others....

I think it is good to keep our minds open to 'every' possibility.......you just never know sometimes

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This guy is obviously a big fan. If it helps you to sleep better, Steve is in the everglades. He is switching to aligators for less publicity. I really tried to be sincere. He has passed my friend. There is no conspiracy about leaving your daughter to do her own nationally publicized television show if he didn't like it.

AAC

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I always wondered how much life insurance a guy like him had. I mean he lived a dangerous lifestyle so he had to have a lot of insurance knowing that the odds were high that he was gonna bite it sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'll put it this way, Steve Irwins zoo is near my old house.

I met Steve a few times, even surfed with the guy once, and guess what, around here, he was a local celebrity, and even further than that, NO-ONE AROUND HERE BOTHERED HIM AT ALL.

He had private land all around the world, as well as enough skills to go bush any time he wanted.

His was not a life hounded by papparazzi, and why not? Because us Australians aren't like that. Around here, Steve could walk to the shops, people would say hello to him, but he wouldn't be hassled for autographs etc.

This thread is a joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It always fascinates me when a celebrity/well known personality dies (by whatever method) and then soon after the theorists get to work.

Why can't some people just accept that most of us just die. We don't have hidden sinister insurance agendas, or messy affairs to hide. Our number is just up.

Steve Irwin is dead unfortunately and may he rest in peace.

In Pace Always
resi

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
Theres not a whole lot of proof or info on how he died besides a stingray barb pierced his heart. Supposedly the camera man recorded the whole thing. but no one has yet sea it.

crikey! why would you even want to see that? i for one wouldn't... he was probably one of the best persons in the world... he was a good person and had a good heart... he had a kick-ass job and he loved what he did, which is rare anymore... the way that he went out was, ironically, most-fitting... i sincerely doubt he faked anything, albeit anything is possible, but i don't buy it for a second... i would've liked to have met him... R.I.P. Steve...

[edit on 31 10Oct 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This theory is more believable than aliens living on the moon. At least we can prove that Steve Irwin actually existed. This isn't even that wierd of a theory compared to some of the other more colorful things I have seen here.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I highly doubt that if 'he wanted to get out of the limelight' that he would let his daughter be involved in hosting shows. This is one of the stranger threads that I have read on ATS. The man has passed away -- let him rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What a sad reflection on someone who died doing something he loved..sometimes you just can believe what people post on ATS

Hopefully the mods will shut this thread down and give the man some dignity in his passing.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by bmdefiant]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Steve's dead. Sorry Dude. What would he get out of faking his own death? The life insurance? Steve loved his Zoo very, very much and he would have done everyhting he could to keep helping it. A lot of the money generated by the show went back into that zoo or into conservation efforts. He loved his lofe, his job and his family. He would have known that hafing his death would have hurt all of those things he loved. He seems to me just like the kind of person who could handle the limelight. The dude could manhandle 18 foot saltwater crocks and venomus snake intent on taking him out. i don't think the paparazzi would have gotten the best of him, sorry.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread is actually kind of upsetting to me for a couple of reasons. First of all, Steve Irwin was a great guy who did what he loved and tried to make the world a better place. That is so rare in this day and age, and I think that Mr. Irwin should be commended for it, not reduced to a lame "what if...?" on a message board. I think that we should give him some dignity in his death, and remember his message of conservation and cohabitation with animals.

This is also upsetting to me because I have to ask myself, "what are you people thinking?" People die, it's an inevitable part of life. Just because someone dies doesn't mean that people should come up with ideas of how they're actually off somewhere else, taking time out of the limelight. Its insulting to the dead to consider that they would hurt their family like that, and its insulting to the intelligence of alternative topic researchers.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Someone like the CEO of Enron I can understand the need to make yourself disappear , but Steve Irwin , no. I think he enjoyed the attention he got and entertaining people. Its a far out idea.

Pie

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Someone like the CEO of Enron I can understand the need to make yourself disappear , but Steve Irwin , no. I think he enjoyed the attention he got and entertaining people. Its a far out idea.

Pie

woooops, i lost the first one i responded.

Anyway, Pie, thank goodness you said this. I was hoping you werent looking for Irwin in dark smokey places.
Not you!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
on TV tonight I cannot believe how fatuous and crass people can be in respect of something like this. The footage of his death exists - and I can see why Terri Irwin would want it NEVER to be shown for the sake of their daughter. Would it convince you to see the death of someone just to sate some morbid curiosity? I am disgusted by this kind of thinking.

TG

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ive read some ridiculous stuff on this forum but this has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive ever read on here.
Theres no way he would make the whole of Australia and the rest of the world think he was killed by a stingray. Why on earth would he do that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join