It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Steve Irwins not really dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding right??

Steve irwin is R.I.P, and you have started a post about him being still alive???

Did you see his wife and kids at the funeral? Damn they even wanted to give him a state funeral if his family had wanted....

He had every thing to live for, and nothing to hide from, so a suicide act is the very last thing such a great genuine family man would ever do.

RIP Steve, and I really hope this threads closed.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Geez - leave the guy alone. He's passed from this earth and done a great job while he was here. In a sense he'll always live, be immortalized forever as the champion of the animal kingdom he sincerely was.

Man, sometimes I think people dream up crazy threads like this just to glom a few extra ATS points...

BTW: I don't agree that Aussies 'are not like the paparazzi' americans, etc. Sheesh - you ever see them hounding Nicole Kidman, or Mel Gibson around Sydney? It's pathetic. Sleazeball movie rag types are the same all over: France, US, Russia, Australia, Japan - even India and China have their own versions and they're all getting worse. Hollyweird just has more of them cuz there's more to look at there, is all...

R.I.P., Steve... your memory lives (obviously, eh mate?)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
nup he woudln't do that, it's not in his character.
He has his kids, and fans.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
He has more than enough money to live off of. He was my favorite person on Animal Planet. R.I.P. mate i will miss you.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I see the original thread poster is absent from the thread he posted...no wonder..he should be dropping his head in shame at what he posted here.

Can a mod please close this thread ?

[edit on 2-11-2006 by bmdefiant]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Steve Irwin was REALLY a member of the "Reptilians" !!! He was called back to duty by his superiors, told to "shed his skin", etc. He retreated to the lair to assist with the invasion. Yep, I mean he capitalized on his "talent" (which was really subliminal telepathy with the crocodiles..."don't bite me") to the amazement of the television audience !!

This topic SERIOUSLY warrants discussion.....OR we should just accept the fact that one of the greatest role-models, and educators we had the joy of knowing...get ready...has passed. Give him his dignity, he's earned it !!

God Bless Steve Irwin. nuff' said.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

HUH??? I think Dalair might be right on this on..
Live in concert,

Elvis Irwin...

RIP...Are there Croccies in heaven mate?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Agent T i just spat milk all over my key board!!!!

ROFL mate that was the funny for the night.....

Yeah doing Elvis impersonations in yemen and Saudi next!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Can a mod please close this thread ?

I find the theory laughable too, but dude! This is the ATS Skunk Works forum. Wacked out theories live and thrive in this forum. So discuss the topic or just read and ponder the woder that is the Skunk Works forum.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lol, ALMOST as funny as the 9/11 theories!

Seriously though, I doubt Irwin would choose a fake death as a way to get out of his career. I actually fail any reason for him to get out of his career full stop.

His close friends on set have seen the film of his death and all agreed to destroy it.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The poster of this thread merely posted an idea he had i dont think he deserves this disrespect isnt this what its all about posting your theroys and disscusing them i admit this one is a bit disrespectful of steve but i dont think all the name calling and laughing is helpful.

[edit on 3/11/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
nevermind.

[edit on 3/11/06 by Skibum]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Elvis Irwin...

To me, that guy in the picture looks like Alex Harvey. He is dead as well, so maybe Steve, Alex and Elvis will play cards together in Heaven (or maybe not)? Alex do look like a mix of Steve and Elvis.

[edit on 2006/11/3 by Hellmutt]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Isn't SkunkWorks forum supposed to be for speculative theory, not hypothetical stuff that is obviously pie in the sky with no grounding or basis behind it. That is, when you speculate, you have a sensible train of thought which leads to to the conclusions at hand. It's not about "any old wacky idea will do". It's still about addressing important issues for us all. I don't think this thread presents any edifiable value for any of us.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by RiotComing]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join