It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the false prophet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have read about this Mahdi fellow who is supposed to be some savior in the Islamic religion, but he sounds an awful lot like the christian description of the antichrist. what do you think? the iranian president is saying he is some sort of savior. pretty strange if you ask me.

www.babylonforsaken.com...

If the iranian president believes this stuff it looks like we're in for some serious trouble.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by thehumbleone]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad [MIRRORS

way woed! ay, madine jade!

thre may alfu h thre timud alfu h thre mad in hejad is ghad

three mays alpha had heaven
three times mud now timid alpha heaven
three man mad in his jail add his jihad had a lot 2 do with trying to bag dad, which god had.

pay back j you 3 gin
do you knot know where we have been?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The anti-christ is a politcal figure, the false prophet is a religous leader who assists the anti-christ. IMHO, the false prophet will probably selling a watered down, feel-good, new age religion that most people will be attracted to. Islam doesn't fit that bill.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ayatollah Javadi-Amoli

Alhamdulillah

Imam Mahdi

12th imam

Ali Lari

‘When the students are ready, the teacher will come.’

“Armageddon

Jamkaran mosque east of Qom

Jamkaran

Najaf

Imam Mahdi

“the Savior of Times.”

Tribulations

You can be certain that if the US attacks Iran, China will come to their rescue.

Key words, shall i peer?

You can be certain that if the US attacks Iran, China will come to their rescue.

who decides who can be certain that if the US attacks iran, china will not come to the US 2 rescue US?

i see joan of arc is in china?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
when has he ever claimed to be a prophet?

to be a false prophet, you must claim to have a new, unestablished religious message

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
when has he ever claimed to be a prophet?

to be a false prophet, you must claim to have a new, unestablished religious message

John the Baptist never claimed to be a prophet, all he did was tell people to repent and be baptised for the kingdom of heaven is at hand, kinda similar to what the iranian president is saying about the soon return of the Mahdi.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the false prophet?
You answered your own question. You are obviously fairly familiar with Revelation. But maybe you should read it again.

He is not the Antichrist in accordance to the Bible. The Antichrist will be the person who nobody will guess.

On another note:

IS THIS A THREAT TO AMERICA?
Taken from the Goldenreport

Every true Believer in Jesus Christ has within his spirit a witness from the Holy Spirit that there are some really terrible days coming...

There seem's to be quite extensive amounts of propaganda on your site.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The False Prophet could've been Muhammad.

The Antichrist could come from Shiite Islam claiming to be the Mahdi.

After we leave Iraq inevitbly as a failure, Shiite will have a revival.

The Iraqi Shia and Iranian Shia will become like one people, one state.

They will be unstoppable, and they will march on Israel.

The Sunnis will be defeated in civil war and find no friend in Syria, Irans ally.

The Sunnis (Mujahedeen Shura Council - Al qaeda of Iraq & Islamic Army) will be defeated and pacified, but only after the US has left.

When the two Sects are then united, the march will be unstoppable.

Then Armageddon ensues. The Third Temple already exists. It's the Al Aqsa Martyrs Mosque on the Temple Mount, where Muhammad 'ascended to heaven', otherwise known as the Dome of the Rock.

[edit on 11/2/2006 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Islam

Is LAM

Antichrist

Ant I Christ

Elephant

Aleph Ants
never forget

Gabriel spoke to Muhammed in a cave - Gabriel is a herald - if men redefine the words into something others oppose - what is any religion but false prophesy?

Let all men be liars! Let God Let Allah Let the ALL be true.

For Heaven is true and the Earth is our rock. God will save us all - don't expect anything but promises fulfilled. God does exactly what He says He will do.

I KNOW this.
I know God and I know there is nothing God cannot do. Does the end justify the means?
Certainly God is the justifier of wisdom's children.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I don't know if any of you have read about this Mahdi fellow who is supposed to be some savior in the Islamic religion, but he sounds an awful lot like the christian description of the antichrist.

How so? Doesn't the muslim version of Jesus sound more like a candidate for the anti-christ?

If anything, I'd think that the Mahdi would be the false prophet, and then the muslim version of jesus would be the anti-christ. But even that doesn't really make sense.
The idea of an end-time, and an end time figure, especially one that 'rises from the grave' is shared by most of the semitic religions. For the christians, jesus will return from the sky, the dead will rise from the graves, there will be a correction, and then eventually the world will end.
For the Muslims, the Mahdi will appear, for the shia muslims, the Mahdi IS the 12th Imam, Mahdi Mohammed, who went into 'occultation' (vanished, like jesus after the ressurection), when the mahdi appears, he reforms the muslim religion of any errors that have collected, and prepares the way for Jesus to return from heaven who will then usher in the end of the world/judgement day/etc.
The Lubavitcher Hasdic jews beleive that their previous Grande Rebbe will rise from his grave as the Messiah and bring about the restoration of the jews to Zion.

Interestingly, the Baha'i are a group of muslims originating in the recent era from Iran, who claim that the Mahdi did indeed come, years ago, and he reformed the religion to create the Baha'i religion.

If the iranian president believes this stuff it looks like we're in for some serious trouble

Wouldn't we be in just as much trouble with christian leaders that beleive all the hocus pocus? Even more so, since the Mahdi comes to reform the religious practices of the muslims, not kill everyone, whereas the christian saviour comes back to exterminate everyone that isn't a christian?

top topics

join