It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Haunted Live tonight Halloween

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ok so most of you have either heard or have watched this before however i thought people may be interested that tonight "Halloween" there is a 3 hour show on which is being broadcast from Edinburgh. Now for those of you unable to get to a tv the show will be leaving 4 web cams in supposedly haunted locations. A lot of activity has been reported on these cams last night.

webcams are at :

www.mosthauntedlive.net...

Ususally on these cams you can see orbs and occasionally somethings more spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who want to watch it its on Living TV at 2100hrs and i believe tonight is based in some old vaults in Edinburgh

Also these cameras will not be on until 2100hrs when the show itself starts

[edit on 31-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It was on Yesterday and Sunday too.

Last night was crazy! 2 people had to get stiches. Someone/something slash them and one had like 7 scratches on his back and the other one had a huge clash on his ankle. They were really deep too. They also heard a ton of weird noises.

Spooky stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I watched last night too it was good stuff. Im still waiting for the obvious spook to come out in front of the camera. I cant help thinking sometimes if this show is a spoof but then sometimes somethings make me think twice. Hopfully tonight should be good and the cams are always worth keeping an eye on

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought that too. Somehow almost all the good things happen on commercial breaks and when they say they got something on the webcam they never show it! I think I'll watch the webcams tonight and see if anything weird goes on.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A good thing to do is watch the web cams during the commercial break that way we should have unbroken observation on the place. I have seen a few orbs etc on the webcams before but nothing i couldnt really explain such as light anomolies etc

[edit on 31-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did you see any figures? Tons of people send messages saying they see all sorts of crazy stuff. I wonder how many actually do.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I heard this is supposed to be quite scary, I might have to check it out.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
AWW C,MON GUYS!!!

They have been caught NUMEROUS times faking it.
From being fed joke info beforehand to heavy breathing being accidentally filmed.

This has got to be the lamest fake show on TV ever

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Is this show still on the air?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes the show is still running i have not watched it for a while, but had to watch the Halloween Live just in case it has improved, and to no surprise to myself it has not.
I thought the cuts were a little far fetched what do you think ?. Also what raised the question for me was on the next nighht why didn't we see the cuts again ? and why were they not mentioned ? If this was eveidence why was it kept quiet ?.
The only thing that scared me was my cat jumping through an open window. Sorry to those who beleive in Most Haunted.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

tonite when yvette and team where signing of yvette i counted at least five orbs goin up and down and across in front of her while she was talkin jaqui [barnsley]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

can not get web cams all week file not found last night at1145my cable channel went of and never came back until the program had finished

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I ave watched that show a few times but only for a few minutes , its so crap and cliched.

" I feel someone one close to my shoulder , they're saying a name , Bill Simmons? Jack Shyte? yes sorry , But I AM getting the initials BS, yes that's it. They're telling me , ohh , I feel that they're scared , no angry, no bored, that's it Bored , and what are they telling me? they're telling me to go away? go down the corridor? no they're telling me to *** off, that's it"
It's so fake even I could do better, as far as I've seen they've produced no evidence . All they've done is researched the house/castle/ hole in the ground they've gone to and looked into the history, They've done the same thing Doris Stokes did ( the story is she claimed to have 'contact' with the dead but all the did was look at the obituaries of the place she was going to viist and then invite the families of the departed' and then 'live' on air claimed she a had a message for someone, of course the families didn't know what was going to happen but she played on their grief, but the families said oh we've 'lost someone' and it must be them tying to contact us.
It's all a FARCE.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

It's an absolute joke that is harming the field of legitimate paranormal research. The whole show and everyone on it should be deeply ashamed, but then folks keep watching it and it makes them money. It's sad for everyone involved.

CX

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have to admit to watching it, but i also sit here moaning all the way through it lol.

There is such an obvious amount of fakery that goes on there, but even without that, tell me honestly what is the real content of the show on any given night?

Yvette whistling and saying "Copy me" all the time, oooh did you hear that? Did you see that?

That totaly numpty Stewart needs to go, all he does is swear and pretend that he's been affected by spirits.....he's as bad as Derek was!
As for his big act the other night when he was wearing the straight jacket in the cell, and when they went to see him, he was facing the wall (Blair Witch style) apparently unconcious lol. What a total tool!

Yvette is getting far too big for her boots on that programme IMO, i find her very disrespectfull in the way that she shouts to the spirits at times.

Brian the medium i do not believe will be on the show for long. Too boring and obviously just bouncing off anything the crew says. Sorry but saying things like, "Ooh i'm feeling the presence of a female...possibly a nurse".....when they are investigating an old hospital......doesn't leave me with much inspiration!

It's a difficult one. If they were to show a typical investigation, it probably wouldn't make it to the screen because it would be that boring.

I watch it more for entertainment, not at all for any real paranormal education. They would get a lot more credibility from me if the would put up cameras covering every angle of the building they are investigation.

CX.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I heard this is supposed to be quite scary, I might have to check it out.

Let me guess

Derek Accorah gets taken over by some spirit (like every episode)

And that Yvette lady gets touched by some unseen force (which is always a ghost apparently) and screams

Happens every episode

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Most Haunted LOL

Most Haunted - Live! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Guys if you notice the original post to this thread was 2 years ago. I have to admit when i do watch MH these days it is merely for entertainment purposes. That hysband of Yvette really gets on my nerves. Im 100% positive he is responsible for half the noises, all the stone throwing etc etc. That guy is just the worst performer ever and blatantly lies all the way through.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Guys if you notice the original post to this thread was 2 years ago. I have to admit when i do watch MH these days it is merely for entertainment purposes. That hysband of Yvette really gets on my nerves. Im 100% positive he is responsible for half the noises, all the stone throwing etc etc. That guy is just the worst performer ever and blatantly lies all the way through.

indeed. He is also the producer of the series and therefore it is in his interest to make things happen. The team on that programme have NO interest in serious paranormal investigations,just entertainment.
Just one example of fakery (and there are many more)- on day 5 of the live shows, Brian Shepherd was sent off in another room, supposedly unaware he was going to be taking part in a voodoo experiment. When the doll of him was "secretly" brought out Karl (Yvettes husband) grabbed it and insisted that all the pins should go in the right leg. At the same time BEFORE any pin had even been picked up, the medium in the other room started grabbing his leg and producing some of the worst acting i have ever seen. At least 3 times he was filmed holding his leg before the pin went in the doll. It was utterly the most cringeworthy thing i have ever seen. Most haunted is finished, i even read on the official livingtv forums diehard fans who had previously defended it, get annoyed at being treated like children.

voodoo

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm glad you posted this.I've watched Most Haunted for years now.Originally,although I'm fascinate by the paranormal,i watched it with the kids as it was so funny when Derek got possesed.

I think there probably is alot of fakery,which as sad as Yvette comes across and sincere but they have to deliver and keep delivering as it's been going for so long.
Also they've done very well out of it as I watched Living with Yvette and Karl last night and I saw their house which must have cost a pretty penny.Still,I always look forward to MHL,suppose I'm a sucker but Pendle was cracking ,loved it.

top topics

join