It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dO yoU wAnt a tRicK oR A TreAt?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i wonder if Haxor klown is still watching

If you are then i sended you 3 u2u messages,check it out!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
...those people probably complained because they may not be use to jokes on ATS,even though it's halloween.They may be serious intelligent people who aren't use to jokes.If we had seen this coming then there may be less complaining from the members.

Heck, we try and do something novel every April Fools, and Halloween is no exception. It's been a tradition for years!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Heck, we try and do something novel every April Fools, and Halloween is no exception. It's been a tradition for years!

Hmmm wait a second I had a thought.What if there are people who ignore traditions and focus on something more important.It's like this,some people are willing to forget traditions to do something more worthy,like learning things on ATS in this case.Those people might be too busy to focus on traditions especially while they're learning something useful from ATS.
Another reason could be that the Haxor joke was too long and some members wanted to learn something from ATS instead of witnessing a joke for a while.

Then again I could be wrong

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Those people might be too busy to focus on traditions especially while they're learning something useful from ATS.
Another reason could be that the Haxor joke was too long and some members wanted to learn something from ATS instead of witnessing a joke for a while.

Then again I could be wrong

Geeze man... Lighten up will ya!!!

It was a joke. Sorry you couldn't see the funny side of it.

ATS is first and foremost a community of people who like to discuss mostly alternative topics.

There is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable people here but life would be very dull if there weren't the odd surprise to look forward too.

In addition, I would say that what drives most of the people that come to ATS is a good Mystery... It was the questing mind that this joke was aimed at I feel.

Anyway, I wish you a happy and interesting time but above all please learn to have some fun...

After all Life is just too DARN short!

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hmmm wait a second I had a thought.What if there are people who ignore traditions and focus on something more important.It's like this,some people are willing to forget traditions to do something more worthy,like learning things on ATS in this case.Those people might be too busy to focus on traditions especially while they're learning something useful from ATS.

Everyone needs a good laugh now and then, and for those brief couple of hours or so yesterday, I enjoyed one.

(actually, I still am enjoying one, but for a different reason now.
)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www.yaysports.com..." border=0>

Springer...

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hahahaha, I thought there was really something went wrong when I saw haxor the klown. Sure I panicked, then I kept surfing and tried to see other members reaction or comments. I learned that I was not alone. I also asked myself, did someone hack ATS? It was during that stage I can say the "peak" of the "experience" (thanks to ATS) where you were still trying to find out what's really going on. (The unknown) And I swear that I was laughing to myself for my actions in front of my pc, and also seeing some members starting to be annoyed by the scrambled text.

Well, it was a happy ending after all.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No no guys you misunderstood me,I was trying to explain the possible reasons for people complaining about haxor,since some people are confused as to why people didn't take or understand the joke.Even some staff members are quite confused,so I tried to explain why people complained to them.I hope my previous post would reduce misunderstandings.

BTW,I didn't see the appearance of haxor,so I missed the joke.

Although I am complaining about not seeing the joke when it happened.
MAN i wish i was logged in at that time to get the "treat"

Since i didn't see it,what was so funny about it??

[edit on 1-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey tormentor, don't feel bad! I saw it, and had to leave it before I could get my treat!

I am totally phobic when it comes to clowns, could not take the site of that creepy one!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
I am totally phobic when it comes to clowns, could not take the site of that creepy one!

So hypocritical considering your avatar.

He was a creepy dude though. That cynical laugh may of been too much.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Frak i missed out on all the fun yesterday...dangit. This felt just like the newjersey web war of the worlds when i was readin the threads. New members may not remember the stuff on the truck pics hehehe.

Good Joke gang, too bad i missed out on it. Farfegneugen i missed out on 5k points too. Oh well, guess i gotta start some podcasting to get caught up.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I think i know why there are whiners when Haxor showed up.Some members are serious people expecting ATS to be serious as well but when Haxor came those people probably complained because they may not be use to jokes on ATS,even though it's halloween.They may be serious intelligent people who aren't use to jokes.If we had seen this coming then there may be less complaining from the members.

Personally I think people can't handle sudden, unexpected change. When they're moving in a group, mass hysteria takes over and chaos snowball into ... well you know. The switch to primitive mode, and stop thinking. But that's just my opinion. It was an interesting event to watch. I enjoyed it. In more than one way.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just read this entire thread. JMO - inside job that blew up in someone's masked face. Most entertaining to watch the jackboot responses to concern. Revolutionary. Was it a hack or was it "other"? Would any site plant "members" for entertainment? Yes or no? Ethical?

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell

Mira

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join