It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ummmmm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well i picked treat it looks like i have little to moan about, hopefully it's just a semi annoying fun thing for halloween.

Seeing the comments though, it does make me wonder how people would handle a real crisis in thier life!
It's a website for god sake.
b Then again, like i said, i did'nt pick trick.

If it's not done any lasting damage to the site, then it gets a thumbs up from me for a halloween gag that got everyones attention. However if it's damaging to the site and it's users, let em fry with the rest of the hackers!

CX.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
well, some people just cant take a joke it seems and im sooooo suprised by the amount of hostility the prank seems to have caused with some members - so much so that it has now been stopped!

lighten up folks - they did it for your entertainment and i for one applaud those involved in its creation.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i saw this story on the bbc website and thought i would throw it in here and see if all those moaning about the prank would moan about this guy also.

story

to quote mr davis....

"I wanted to make Halloween something positive. It's a bit of fun."

He added: "It's got a bit of negative press in recent years. But I think if the kids themselves put a bit more into it, they'll be more welcome in the community."

how much fun did you have today? none? well why didn't you make an effort to then?

CX

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well i'm sat here waiting for my kids to come knocking at my door (they are at thier mums tonight. I have a whitened face with red blood coming from my eyes and mouth! I have my mobile phone hidden in the gutter above the front door and i've downloaded a spooky ghost sound to ring from inside when they are stood out front lol.

I'm going to jump up at the window with all the lights off and a 6 cell maglite under my chin......now if that does'nt add some effect to thier evening i don't know what will!

Happy Halloween.

CX.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I have a whitened face with red blood coming from my eyes and mouth! I have my mobile phone hidden in the gutter above the front door and i've downloaded a spooky ghost sound to ring from inside when they are stood out front lol.

I'm going to jump up at the window with all the lights off and a 6 cell maglite under my chin

You have voted CX for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

thank goodness there are still some 'sane' people left in the world! have a fun evening cx

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
SHOOT i can't believe i missed it

Although i somehow got over 2000 points,either from participating in the halloween avartar contest or by Haxor klown.

BTW i send haxor a u2u.Could haxor have giving me the points?
Whose the staff member that created haxor?Was it SkepticOverlord?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think i know why there are whiners when Haxor showed up.Some members are serious people expecting ATS to be serious as well but when Haxor came those people probably complained because they may not be use to jokes on ATS,even though it's halloween.They may be serious intelligent people who aren't use to jokes.If we had seen this coming then there may be less complaining from the members.

PS.can i get some late treats??

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I picked the treat too...I didn't realize I was 5000 points ahead until late last night. I thought maybe it was from participating in the Halloween contest? Anyhow, thanks ATS
it was a nice treat...it takes lots of points (you know) to keep changing my background color for new avatars.

First thing I thought when I saw that scary clown yesterday morning.... "OMG!! I sure hope niteboy82 doesn't see this and have a stroke!!"

Thank you for the treat
XOXOXO

[edit on 11/1/2006 by jensouth31]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join