It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Italy for 2 hours!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just wondered If anyone from Italy or anywhere else for that matter had seen this footage yet? and If possible a link to more Info or the actual footage!

Sounds like an interesting case and was apparently going to be shown on local news!

ansa.it...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i really wanna see this to ill try my best to find it and if i do ill post it up.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting. I hope the footage is good..

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its right here...what can you make of it?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Although I have still not managed to find much reference to the footage in my original post, I did come across this interesting piece of film. It seems that Italy is quite the UFO hotspot!

www.ufocasebook.com...

As It says in the description It could possibly be some type of military project? doesn't look like any type of plane I hjave ever seen I have to admit!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great find swinging monkey thanks for that!

Very interesting Its a shame that its not longer I'm sure there must be a longer more detailed version about somewhere!

Would like to see more of the end part where it seems to have changed shape from a glowing orb to 2 smaller lights!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good find.

But I think it seems a little like a plane toward the end, especialy seeing as there seems to be the typical beacon flashing light in there if you watch carefully.

Toward the begining it seems like an out of focus plane which the camera is having trouble capturing in auto focus due to the large amount of darkness entering the lens.

I realy need to see more, I am just guessing but if it was in the sky for hours there must be more and better footage, infact there must have been other reports and pictures, pretty much everyone owns a camera of some sort nowadays.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
thats only just been put up there surely. i looked on that site for 1 hours this morning and all i could find was that article but no vid. ahh well at least someoine found it good find.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have Italian TV at home and recently they made a documentary about UFOs and its relation to the random fire events they were having.

Poeple said that CCTV caught UFOs and lights coming out of the sea. Also sounds Biblical 'out of the abbys' but who says they are from another planet they could be what God uses as locusts as the book of Revelations have said to cause torment to the people in the future. To me it sounds like that, and would not mind the latest news update either.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
As It says in the description It could possibly be some type of military project? doesn't look like any type of plane I hjave ever seen I have to admit!

It looks like any other heavily-zoomed CCD-saturating image of an airplane. You can't really see any detail due to the really extreme zooming and the blooming caused by bright sun reflecting off it. The site mentions that the object emits its own light, but I see no evidence of this.

I'd like to see video of a craft that doesn't have to be "inferred" amongst a blur of overly zoomed pixels. Yes, yes, we'd all suspect a really sharp UFO vid of being fake, but it obviously wouldn't be fake if one of CNN's cameras caught it during some outdoor event - AND it was caught (for example) by a FOX News camera located some distance away.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OVNI - Italy: 28/10/06 - Sicily

TVA News Video: www.akragas.net...
Italia 1 News Video: www.youtube.com...
LA 7 News Video: www.youtube.com...

OVNI - Italy: 26/09/06 - Latina, Lazio (No Sicily Video)

Google Video (Uncensored language audio): video.google.it...

OVNI - Italy: 31/10/06 - Caserta

Mattino Newspaper (Sorry no English): ilmattino.caltanet.it...

Bye!

Giorgius
Blog: giorgius.ilcannocchiale.it...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by giorgius]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the links giorgius both very interesting videos.

The sicily video in particular is cool as the object seems to change colour quite a few times (could this be caused by some effect of the zoom on the camera?) Its pretty hard to judge any movement of the object as there is no reference point, still it seems to be in view of the camera for quite a while, and there doesn't seem to be any noticable noise definately interesting anyway!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Energy spheres (old presence in Italy, possible not Ufo)

OVNI - Italy: 30/08/06 - Caorle, Venice
Youtube Video: www.youtube.com...

OVNI - Italy: 18/08/02 - Monfalcone

OVNI - Italy: 15/01/1997 - Trieste

----------------------

In Latina Video, the cameramen it uses a language outside from the normal school. ;-) :-)

Bye!

Giorgius

L3X

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Just wondered If anyone from Italy or anywhere else for that matter had seen this footage yet? and If possible a link to more Info or the actual footage!

Sounds like an interesting case and was apparently going to be shown on local news!

ansa.it...

The UFO were on Agrigento
Footage:
bart1111.altervista.org...

Mauro de Angelis photographed an UFO around Mount Camino "About this fact now we clear one point to have a complete point of view, clear and objective -appointed this guy, a famous chemist- I had been always skeptic about extraterrestrial phoenomena, UFOs etc. but in recent days there was really something of amazing and mysterious, now my conviction are doubtful
I saw this object which appeared like two pyiramids surrounded by a bright light, on my computer and others mine friend around Latium, that day, saw some objects. (Mount Camino is between Latium and Campania)"

ilmattino.caltanet.it...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i find it funny that noone on this planet earth can get a clear shot of a ufo, it is either to far away, distorted, camera bad, film bad, to much shaking on video, fake or made up or some other problems. tell me, why is this? give us just one video that is not fake or to far away , oh please , just one video, just one. i dare yah.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
In advance, excuse me for my English writing ;-) :-)

The bright spheres are not ufo but possible forms of life "earthlings" (very ancient), with a specific function chemical biological necessary (perhaps) to maintain constant some lost mixtures in the terrestrial atmosphere.

It would need to investigate the numerous cases of sighting of the "white" military airplanes that send forth chemical wakes and the following presences of the bright spheres in the same zones.

This is still a theory, but reality is that we witness a particular form of life that doesn't have anything to whether to do with the Ufo, but that someone doesn't want to make to know to the world public opinion.

With to worsen some global climatic conditions within the next 5 years they will be more frequent and numerous the sightings of the bright spheres both in the daytime and at night to a large extent of the Earth.

Bye!

Giorgius

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
i find it funny that noone on this planet earth can get a clear shot of a ufo, it is either to far away, distorted, camera bad, film bad, to much shaking on video, fake or made up or some other problems. tell me, why is this?

How many people do you know who have professional grade cameras already set at max zoom at the sky at all times? If you saw a UFO, you would use what you have on hand, not go out to a store and buy a better camera.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to you that it isn't easy getting clear pictures so far away/up and moving all over at incredible speeds? Do you have thousands of dollars to buy camera's that may/may not do better?

I would suggest you go out and observe and get a better picture if you can for us, please.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have a certain amount of faith in the fact that these lights might be from electromagnetic charges that build up due to plate tectonics..........an upcoming earthquake might go to substantiate this, lets hope no one gets hurt though.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The story and the event are quite interesting. Some day, common video equipment will be good enough to tell us something good.

new topics

top topics

join