It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
KnowItAll=chicken butt

:

[edit on 2-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
actually KnowitAll... you're being borderline abusive here..

name calling isn't allowed....

Being abusive isn't my intent. Most folks here are quite demanding in having source data, sites, etc, and for good cause. This dude didn't offer anything, and yall let him slide. I thought I was doing a good thing.

Being borderline at worst!

link   
this is what knowitall thinks of most ats members
his only thread

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Last I checked its still a free country, or are you going to ask me to leave. Don't bother, I won't!!!!!!!!!!!

No but I'm going to ask you to knock off the trollish behavior.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
actually KnowitAll... you're being borderline abusive here..

name calling isn't allowed....

LOL BORDERLINE?!?! He called us all morons...

What a bunch of morons!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a NICE day!

Borderline would have been to allude to the fact that we might have been morons...and collectively speaking, that would have been inappropriate in itself...but, it has been my experience that blatently stating as much has crossed over the border and taken residency....wouldn't you say?

AB1

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
KnowItAll=chicken butt

:

[edit on 2-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

That's brilliant!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
this is what knowitall thinks of most ats members
his only thread

Please refer..and evaluate.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just started a seperate thread on it but will state here that I noticed today the price of platinum has jumped up $63.50 today alone. Isn't that an awful large spike for one day? Aren't large jumps in commodity prices an indication of something? I don't know ...just stating and keeping an eye out!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggster
Just started a seperate thread on it but will state here that I noticed today the price of platinum has jumped up $63.50 today alone. Isn't that an awful large spike for one day? Aren't large jumps in commodity prices an indication of something? I don't know ...just stating and keeping an eye out!

Now see...this is something (proof) to latch on to and check out.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

good looking out,iggster

and yea KnowItAll..that was brillant..seeing as your avatar is a chickens butt..inst it?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Let's discuss the topic, not each other.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Most folks here are quite demanding in having source data, sites, etc, and for good cause.

Look, BUD! This is the SKUNKWORKS Forum! This is for outlandish and extreme speculation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS.

Your criticism is as far from "helpful" as it gets.

I thought I was doing a good thing.

Well, think again! How many people have to tell you before you 'get it', KnowItAll? (Good choice, btw)
Find someone else to badger to death, will you?

To the OP, I think your theory is interesting and considering the 9/11 attacks and the upcoming election without an October Surprise, it made some sense to me. Please don't let one bad apple (or 3) chase you away from an otherwise great site with many intelligent and kind members.

Welcome to ATS! You have been initiated!

Sorry, Intrepid. I just saw your post.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here I was all hunkered down my shelter, slugging back beanie weanies and testing batteries. It is now 3pm and the only thing that has happened so far is....nothing?
Could it be possible that because this has been openly discussed, the criminal minds decided to put it off to confuse us?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
No but I'm going to ask you to knock off the trollish behavior.

I'm not sure, but if a man with razors protruding from his hand asked me to stop, I'd give it serious consideration!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If you follow metal markets, you will find that recent erratic behavior is the norm. It is probably driven by speculators and less by true knowledge.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Most folks here are quite demanding in having source data, sites, etc, and for good cause.

Look, BUD! This is the SKUNKWORKS Forum! This is for outlandish and extreme speculation.

Thanks for the warning, I think this thread was not started on this forum, it was moved here some time after.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well nothing seems to have happened yet...

Seems your theory is off. =P

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
while I don't buy into any of these predictions of doom I will say this, NYC has seen a very large amount of police activity around the city. the street I work on has no parking allowed today with signs indicating the space needed by police and I have seen huge police convoys running in several directions, lights flashing, sirens wailing.

strange for sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Its a commodity. Any type of event can affect it. If there is work slow-down in the mines, a mine collapse, earthquakes in a region that supplies platinum, a supply shortage, war or threats of war, maybe even manipulation of the market by someone. Could be any number of things. Its like the gold, sugar,coffee, orange juice or hog markets, all very volatile.

In response to this thread...well it looks like its the 2nd and almost 1/2 over and probably the 3rd in some parts of the world. Oh well.

Pie

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You win, something happened. I ate Chinese food today and had terrible gastro-intenstinal problems since.

Why OH WHY didn't I heed the warning!??!!?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join