It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush authorizes martial law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Our national debt has reduced by half in the last three years.

Do you believe what you just said? Seriously? Because the national debt has not been reduced by half in the last three years, that's complete lies.

Debt in 2000: 5.674 trillions
Debt in 2006: 8.565 trillions

Yeah right.

2000 to 2006 is 6 years. The debt is higher in 2006 than it was in 2000 but it is half of what it was in 2003. Nice try.

Our unemployment rate is at historical lows.

Yeah right, maybe, but people are moving from middle-class jobs to low-class jobs. And wait till there's a crash.

Yeah right, BUT....

The market is setting new records daily.
And? I'll remind you that the elections are near and the only think Bush can say is the economy look well. And also that the great depression followed the 20s, the most rich period of time in the history.

And?

Our countrys poor are rich by third world standards.
Of course, every middle-class in the world are shrinking... in the 80s, it was 20% of the world in middle-class, now it's about 3% of the world.

Of Course,

Home ownership is at a historical high.
Of course, but all on debt.

Of Course, BUT...

Our productivity is unmatched in the Industrialized World.
For now.

For now....

Its useless trying to discuss anything with you Vitch.

Just to give a nickel on unemployment. The government doesn't count those who have been on unemployment and thier benifits ran out into the rate and are still unemployed and or have started thier own business and operating on negitive cash flow.
And fuel cost have been dropped due to election cycle and will have a steep increase in the following months after elections are over due to "OPEC production cuts".
But this isn't a punch at one party or the other cause we can sit here and bitch about both cause they both are corrupted and if we don't start voting other parties into power we are going to be for ever enslaved into a bi-opoly of elected officials that are career politicians. Term limits are the only way to "start" to put a end to government over growth.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Our national debt has reduced by half in the last three years.

Do you believe what you just said? Seriously? Because the national debt has not been reduced by half in the last three years, that's complete lies.

I see English is not your forte'. You listed 2000 and 2006. Three years is 2003 to 2006. Just more spin.

Your links tipped your hand. I know where you are coming from now at least.

By the way, I'm a registered Libertarian and not a Bush supporter. My facts came from the IMF and the CBO. Not from people who hate us who are trying to harm us any way they can. Like I said your links tipped your hand. You should stay away from poker games.

I'm proud to admit I'm a citizen of the United States. To bad you don't have the courage to reveal your location. Or are you a DNC representative spinning out of control on an election year?

We are enjoying a fantastic economy. Don't confuse election year politicking with the truth and don't expect anything but lies from our enemies. To do so makes you a sheep, parroting other peoples spin and lies. Our economy is in no danger. Are you aligned with one of our enemies?

The GDP (look it up as you need too) is our nations income. Not the annual federal budget. As I recall the payment on our debt is about 1.5%, a very manageable number.

Your style of disinformation will only work on the illiterate and those who hate us anyway. All we need to do is look around to know how well we have it here in the United States. You've taken on an impossible task if you are trying to convince people here that we are going broke. You might have some luck with the children who post here. I'll leave you to them.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I see English is not your forte'. You listed 2000 and 2006. Three years is 2003 to 2006. Just more spin.
Sorry, I didn't find any numbers for 2003, provide me with numbers, because saying Bush cutted the debt by half between 2003 and 2006 is just bullcrap.

Your links tipped your hand. I know where you are coming from now at least.
My links tipped my hand? Forbes? Smh? Do you say I didn't provided links?

By the way, I'm a registered Libertarian and not a Bush supporter.
Good for you.

My facts came from the IMF and the CBO.
Good for you. So you should like to know that the former vice-president of the World Bank and an economic nobel prize winner Joseph Stiglitz say a big economic crash is coming in the next year. So try to say he's wrong and he don't know what he's talking about.

Not from people who hate us who are trying to harm us any way they can. Like I said your links tipped your hand. You should stay away from poker games.
Harm you? Hate you? Forbes hate USA? The world bank hate the USA? Yeah right. It's not because they say the US economy is going bankrupt that they hate the USA...

I'm proud to admit I'm a citizen of the United States. To bad you don't have the courage to reveal your location. Or are you a DNC representative spinning out of control on an election year?
Ok, I'm from Canada, and I don't care about the fake paradigm of republican-democrat crap. First, Bush is a threat to the whole world, including US citizens. And if you're proud to be a US citizen, you should be angry about the North American Union, the constitution soaring and the economy going bankrupt.

We are enjoying a fantastic economy. Don't confuse election year politicking with the truth and don't expect anything but lies from our enemies. To do so makes you a sheep, parroting other peoples spin and lies. Our economy is in no danger. Are you aligned with one of our enemies?
You're enemies? You're enemies are only enemies of you're government and his policies. I like good educated americans, not blind stupids patriots who support Bush.

The GDP (look it up as you need too) is our nations income. Not the annual federal budget. As I recall the payment on our debt is about 1.5%, a very manageable number.
Yes it's you're nation income, but you can't pay the debt with it. The GDP only say how much debt you can borrow,
US GDP: 12,939,273
US debt: 8,566,047
So the US debt is 66.2% of the GDP...

Also, in statistics it is subject to fraud, such as the usage of hedonic price indexing on official GDP numbers in the US, thereby creating investments out of nothing while statistically dampening inflation.

Also, do you want to know why you're GDP is big? Because you spend borrowed money! The spending of borrowed money, as the US do at a rate of 2 billions per day, is counted in the GDP! Also, economies experiencing an economic bubble, such as a housing bubble or stock bubble, or a low private-saving rate tend to appear to grow faster due to higher consumption, mortgaging their futures for present growth.

Your style of disinformation will only work on the illiterate and those who hate us anyway. All we need to do is look around to know how well we have it here in the United States. You've taken on an impossible task if you are trying to convince people here that we are going broke. You might have some luck with the children who post here. I'll leave you to them.
My style of disinformation? Or you're style of ignorance? I'm really tired of self-centered americans who see anyone critisizing anything about their country or their president call them terrorist or enemies of america. Seriously, it's pathetic.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Since I so much enjoy stirring the pot, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to find out if anyone has seen tanks in the streets, or armed soildiers on street corners yet? Has anyone come to take away your guns or subversive literature?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Since I so much enjoy stirring the pot, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to find out if anyone has seen tanks in the streets, or armed soildiers on street corners yet? Has anyone come to take away your guns or subversive literature?

Not yet, but I believe it WILL happen.
I saw what they did to people during Katrina on the news.
I saw with my own eyes, and ears, Fema, wanting to come into my home for no reason after hurricane Rita. After which we told them to leave immediately and without delay. We had NOT asked for any assistance. They wanted photo's---of the inside of the house for unapparent reasons, which when asked why, they avoided the question-becoming beligerant, moving toward the door pushing there way in further.
And I can say with absolute honesty, that if they had pursued it further, they would be dead at this moment. They ultimately made the correct and wise choice. So, you may be able to see how far this has gone in this country, and how a small incident can so easily spark things so quickly, if they do not stop. It could be years or months from now, but something will happen to spark a nationwide unrest. I am not violent, and neither is my family, as we do not advocate violence, but we do hold to traditional American ways, and will not tolerate being photographed or having our home privacy invaded, by others who wish to push an illegal and un-constitutional agenda down our throats. This is happening all across the nation-invasion of homes, privacy, spying on civilians, and the illegality of it all should be brought to light. Taser deaths. Not just criminals, but old ladies, and small children.
I saw on the news what they did at WACO, and Ruby Ridge.
I see what they are doing in Iraq.
And, unless my eyes are fooling me, they will do it on a grander scale as soon as something major enough happens to give them the window of opportunity. I frankly, am willing to rebel against any more of it, in order to protect the Constitution.
When will it happen?no-one knows. 1yr.-5yrs.-50yrs?
Our founding fathers warned of this.
To take these things happening lightly, is to ignore the facts, and seal ones own demise. However far away from your home town the incidents occur. They cannot be ignored.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Well i dont mean a harsh version of martial law like that i mean a watered down one, a good vrs evil one, a safety on the streets one, Soldiers carrying Machine guns that are there for Public Relations and Public safety.

Emphasis Mine.

Soldiers carrying machine guns equals public relations? Isnt it more likely that there woulb be several accidental shootings? Shooting that wouldnt happen if the armed soldiers were not there?

My $0.02

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
just a thought on the discussion about our great economic condition above.

if the dollar loses it's value, wouldn't one of the side effects be that it would cost more of those dollars to match the price of your home...thus the insane real estate values? and, couldn't the same be said of the stock market.....it would take more dollars to match the value of the stock...thus the "record highs"...

adjust these markets to the decline in the dollar's value on the world market and get back to me? I heard that if this was done with the stock market, those "record highs" would be cut by something like 45%...leaving them not so record at all.

as far as martial law, I think it was clinton that signed the papers really, shortly after the oklahoma bombing, when they thought that was the plan that 9/11 turned out to be....we are under martial law technically, they will only use it to the extent they have to.....less headaches that way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join