It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

For what it's worth... probably not right

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I look away for TWO seconds, and you guys solve 5 questions? Argh!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I look away for TWO seconds, and you guys solve 5 questions? Argh!

Not to brag... again... but 2 of those were my doing... in about a 2 minute time span.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I read through the pages. My congrats. That Ferdinad question was just impossible.

btw, did you remove the 'Current Question' section at the top of the wiki page?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just checking in for a progress report...

So how are you guys doing???

edit = "hey you guys are working prett fast..."

[edit on 11/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow! Great job everyone.... especially Vaga.
I have to go back and try to figure out how you got the ferdinand answer because that is just amazing. lol

As a matter of fact, I probably should go back and try to figure out how you guys got ALL the answers. I haven't even been close so far....

I suck at this game.... but I'll keep trying.

Forget prizes!!! I think if I ever figured out one of these questions on my own I'd have a heart attack from the excitement. hahaha

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just thought I'd mention (since I myself wasnt aware) that URL's are case sensative.

Therefore things like Wilson.html would not work wereas wilson.html does.

I think we need a clue for this latest question. There is not a single specificity in it so far. "sign", "sanitized" and "dossier" could be interpreted in infinite ways.

My searches are currently regarding MJ-12.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
yea vaga just pretty much proved my idea that it was going in chrono order by getting those two in a row, Im pretty sure that lead to the wilson being solved so fast because we knew it was after 1916 then. also this current question has something to do with something AFTER the JFK assassination it seems, could be the JFK assassination itself that is the focus, but its not going to be before 1960

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey guys, this next ones easy!!

paperclip.html

Operation Paperclip was a US plan to get Nazi technology after ww2. Nukes, rockets, jet engines, even supposedly UFOs and cracy technology.

So, the US gave amnesty to a bunch of war criminals in return for their help in securing technology.

Their dossiers were held together with paperclips, instead of staples, so that if they were deemed to be useful the bad pages could be taken out.

Prescott Bush famously took advantage of this program to help a bunch of war criminals escape to Brazil and hide all their assets. He did this for quite a fee of course, which is where the Bush family wealth and power came from....

People like von Braun came to the US rocket program through paperclip....

But also there were a bunch of total pricks that escaped prosecution, THANKS BUSHES!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
nice one spoon, next question:
Tell me what officially killed
the warrior of Arabia?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think this may be about T E Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia).
He died 6 daya after a motorcycle accident, I can't find out what his injuries were though.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
already looked into him, he died in 1935 of head injuries, I tried the different injury names out, but I dont think its him. I think its still going in chrono order like it has, but Im still unsure.

Bin laden came up a couple times, but hes alil bit ahead in time and he hasn't officially died yet.(probably never will lol)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To be honest, I spent 2 days barking up the wrong tree on the Ferdinand thing. Finally you guys convinced me that it was 4 days before the death of Franz Ferdinand though, so I googled Vatican + the date 4 days before Franz got plugged. Then I added Serbia when i saw the thing about the concordat to find the official name of it. Though I love to brag, I gotta share credit with everyone in this thread for that find.

I can't believe I missed paperclip. I was looking for that to be an answer somewhere but when it didn't work out back on the one that ended up being schlieffenplan i just forgot all about it.

I'll try to find the warrior one, but at some point in the next day or two I'm probably going to need a surgery and at present I have no way of knowing how long I'll be out of action. If I vanish tomorrow, don't think I've dropped out.

PS
TE Lawrence died in '35. Our last two questions were WWII: De Mohrenschildt was a possible german spy who worked with Prescott Bush (the Oswald Connection was irrelevant) and then we had project paperclip. We're probably looking at '45-'50. I'm thinking Israeli war of independence.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Id love to help but now Ive returned back to math again for the rest of the day(relearning all of algebra 2, might take a couple days).

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I know the answer's posted on TinWiki for the Dealey plaza question, DemohrensShildt.html. Does anyone have a problem getting it to work? It's not a cookie thing, I went back and re-inputted the answers from the beginning just to check, and I still can't get it to work.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I know the answer's posted on TinWiki for the Dealey plaza question, DemohrensShildt.html. Does anyone have a problem getting it to work?

The "S" should be lower case.

It's correct in the quick answers section of tinwiki, but not not above there under "14th Question/Answer"

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
damn i tried operationpaperclip but never just paperclip.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is there any way someone could get a current how to get there list post with all questions answers so far? This is second time i've tried game, it seems like i get stuck witht the answers sometimes, i'm stuck on the 3rd or 4th question, and am tired of seeing that is not what the eye wants.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
NM just found the tinwiki site.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
-Assuming the 'warrior' is T.E. Lawrence tried:

motorcycle(accident)
(severe)headinjuries
dipinroad

and even
1939broughsuperior, knowing Springers affinity for bikes.

-Assuming the 'warrior' was Ibn Saud (Crown Prince Abdullah's father and a desert warrior who subdued the rebellious tribes of Arabia in 1932 and named the resulting country after himself)

tried:
pneumonia
disease
highfever

off to look for another 'warrior of Arabia'

BTW, good job over the weekend , everyone

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join