It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i updated tinwiki on the last question after ferdinand but the answer for the next wont work i dont think you all posted it in full yet.

Lusitania ?????????

[edit on 11/4/06 by MadMachinist]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Mind explaining that answer?

From the link in my post:

After the Second World War De Mohrenschildt settled in Dallas where he worked for the oil millionaire, Clint Murchison. Please see reference to Murchison’s dossier in next post. During this period he got to know Jackie Kennedy. In October, 1962 De Mohrenschildt became friends with Lee Harvey Oswald in Fort Worth. He suggested that Oswald should move to Dallas.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is there a trademark symbol on sanitized CIA documents (released through FOIA)?

I know they're full of those black bars but is there anything else?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
sanitized dossier is an edited file right?

[edit on 4-11-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well the definition for dossier is a file on a persons record, used alot for international adoption alot.

a collection of papers containing detailed information about a particular person or subject (usually a person's record)

so sanitized dossier would be a blacked out file?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a cleaned up document...yeah.

I was thinking along the lines of some document the government released to calm people down about a certain topic, but it was so heavily redacted it only fueled the flames...

But I don't know what a sign representing that would be.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i updated the answer list i finaly got llusitania to work but i didnt update the question area.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
hmmmmm, how could this answer follow the timeline setting we have had so far? we have something passed kennedy, but I would assume something not present.

Also some sort of conspiracy surrounds it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Operation Northwoods springs to mind

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Operation Northwoods springs to mind

why? it says a sign that represents a sanitized dossier. how is it that? Im interested to hear how its related.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
why? it says a sign that represents a sanitized dossier. how is it that? Im interested to hear how its related.

The Operation Northwoods document is a sanitized dossier and is huge document in conspiracy theory lore.

Also you can interpret the clue as in asking what was a sign that has a relationship to a certain sanitized dossier. So I would be thinking, what was a sign that relates to Operation Northwoods (sanitized dossier)? Bay of Pigs? Something to do with Castro? Cuba?

Also it asks "what was a sign" so it's asking for something specific. Since if it was a general indication of sanitization such as redactions or ommissions it would read "what is a sign".

[edit on 4/11/06 by subz]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I cant get to the page to post. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
OK I think we B thinnin to much here.
KISS rule.
How about this. The sign of a sanitized dossier is.
Blackout/ whiteout/ those dark places spoken abpout earlier.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxxLarge
I cant get to the page to post. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Starting from:

www.alltheconspiracies.org...

Originally posted by MaxxLarge
OK I think we B thinnin to much here.
KISS rule.
How about this. The sign of a sanitized dossier is.
Blackout/ whiteout/ those dark places spoken abpout earlier.

Well is asks "what was a sign", and since blackouts still occur that would not fit the parameters of the question since it should read "what is a sign" instead. It is asking a specific sign of a certain redacted/sanitized dossier. Most probably around the time of President Kennedy (hence my reference to Northwoods since it was presented to him by the Joint Chiefs)

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, you guys sure have got things moving again since my little coup there. Any chance that the sign is actually an authorizing signiture?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
sorry I went back to learning math and forgot all about this, I think tonight Im going to take a break from this forsaken game, and focus on math tonight.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
odd double post.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Executive Order 13292 changed a few things about classification (as I'm sure have other rulings) so it could very easily be something we're all familiar with that "was". Afterall, most of the really cool classified stuff we deal with around here was classified in the 50s and 60s.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
OK I am jumping off on this one...
Not quitting just throwing in My couple of Lincolns.

www.majesticdocuments.com...
these are some intresting readings all in PDF. now the last one is
relating to "Project Sign." The UFO investigation.

en.wikipedia.org...

anyhow I am tired I have read through around 1000 pages of documents from every darn conspiracy from BC to today. gotta get some rest.
Hangin by the channel
MaxxLarge.

My theroy is there is no theory, only hope for theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I looked into project sign as well, but as was pointed out earlier, things do seem to be moving along in a chronological order, and that would throw it out of whack.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm starting to think it could have something to do with the Warren Report, but my interpretation of the question isn't literally a sign, but rather "what made it clear that a certain dossier/report was going to be heavily sanitized"

perhaps something to do with the composition of a pannel, perhaps the Warren Commission.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join