It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you can't deny, bush knew of 911 prior

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well with that turn of obvious intellectual misfortune, I believe it is best to do just what you accuse me of doing...

Walking away...

Thanks for the fun.

Semper

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I havent made any leaps and bounds.
I have posted this mands findings, which backup what I beleive.
HE has posted his findings from various articles quotes and soruces.
So im asking how can all his sources possibly be wrong...
look forget this argument, perhaps i have had to much coffee...
i will research, present and show my proof as to how much this goverment knew.

I beg you to come back, and then tell me how you feel.

Because you cant deny this ":

if they were indeed AWARE...
it means they ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Off topic post removed - Jak]

[edit on 26/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I even said it in my immediate REPLY TO YOUR POST! WHY ARE YOU POSTING LIES!?

Again why are you sidetracking the thread?
Iasked you to put the theories of planes in OTHER THREADS.
and to FOCUS ON MY TOPIC

god damn bs...

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[Mod Edit: Off topic remarks removed - Jak]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Still cleaning the thread - Jak]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
if they were indeed AWARE...

THANK YOU!

The word "if" at last. Just make your headline "If President Bush was aware, then he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks" and use the same reasoning in your posts.

Then your conjecture is clear and on more solid ground

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
see I like it when people give me 'constructive advice'

Thankyou I will rename the thread...
but i still stand..
it is not possible for so much intel, so many warnings to be ignored simply through incompitence.

And if it was through sevre incompitence,
shouldnt that be grounds for impeachment?
what sort of president allows this to happen after they had all the evidence they needed to stop it ?

Blaine, man im dissapointed.

why would you even try to post such lies about me?
Did you not think id show my u2u ?
man it sucks, i may get heated n debates, but i honestly beleive your government is curropt.

I dont lie, i dont threaten..

please dont accuse me of such.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I still favour your "LET it happen" titleing, but if it can put the lions content for the moment, then ok, it doesn't weaken your point. Makes it a little less a red cloth.

To support your thread, I found this on www.truthout.org:

A handful of 9/11 widows have started an online petition in hopes of gathering the public's support to force the White House to declassify documents related to a July 10, 2001, meeting between Condoleezza Rice and former CIA director George Tenet in which the two discussed a pending attack on US soil by al-Qaeda. Details of the meeting were first disclosed a month ago in the book State of Denial by Washington Post assistant managing editor and author Bob Woodward.

In a letter posted on petitononline.com, Patty Casazza, Monica Gabrielle, Mindy Kleinberg, and Lorie Van Auken said that details of the meeting have been confirmed by the State Department and the White House warrants declassification of documents related to the meeting. The widows take issue with Woodward's exclusive access to officials' knowledgeable about the Rice/Tenet meeting and the possibility that he may have been privy to classified documents and transcripts in order to craft a narrative for his book.

Agit, hang on, but beware you have to be a lawyer, to have your arguments accepted on a subject like this, so be careful with your wording. I would like to see your thread run through.

I've followed some of yours recently, and I'm with you. Don't let emotions derail it.

My respects. I never understood Bush not yet been impeach, when Clinton was for such a trite, that never would have lifted an eyebrow elsewhere.

Here we all are at stake.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"you cant deny, bush didnt know of 911 prior"

Well, maybe I can deny that President Bush did not know of 9/11 prior. I haven't seen absolute evidence either way.

But it is a 180 degree turn from "undeniable proof he did" to "you cannot deny he did not"

[edit on 10/26/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The list of people in on 9/11 is only getting bigger...

Funny how the only answer to that involves a police state which doesn't exist and government controlled media. Even though independent media thinks 9/11 conspiracies are stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The no plane theory is crazy. I agree with that. So is accusing someone of mass murder without proof and posting someones opinion as proof. I'll leave you to your private thread. I see the title changed?

[Mod Edit: Off topic comments removed - Jak]

JAK

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
We have a proceedure for dealing with complaints so they do not interfear with threads, please respect that.

Let's all calm down a little and allow get this thread to get back to it's intended topic:

Jak

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Where are your brains and logic?? (to quote yourself)

The only mention in your source article implicates the FBI , with no mention of anyone higher.

Please exercise your Critical Thinking skills and save the "Undeniable Proof" headlines for exactly that, not a post full of rampant speculation

[edit on 10/25/2006 by eaglewingz]

Classic exmaple of: So you proved this......but can you prove this? No. Then I dont belive your frist proof either.

Its amazing that people easily deny the research being done and still put forth questions after questions while not actually looking at the proof themselves.

Unless it is spoon fed to them by the very same gov. who manipulates them, they will never believe even the most obvious of things.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
An analysis of Bush's behaviour on the morning of 9/11 is outlined in this segment:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
He is a computer consultant, not even an investigative reporter..

So this is really all is own opinion. If not I would like to see his sources...

So since he is a computer consultant, he cannot actually do some investigation or actively question the government about things that seem 'out of place'?

Only investigative reporters are allowed to do such? Maybe computer consultants are dumb and their analysis should not be considered credible?

*Garland Favorito is an independent computer consultant who became concerned about government corruption after viewing and verifying the accuracy of videos about the murders of Vince Foster, Kevin Ives and Don Henry. When he realized that a cover-up of these and other serious crimes were linked to Clinton administrations, he planned and helped organize America's first National Impeachment Town Hall.

"After viewing and verifying". He did use his 'computer skills' towards 'investigation'. His source is more than direct. If you are implying that some fancy name company should have backed up his claim then you are also being eaten by the propoganda. Quite often we have actual normal people analyze all these 'proofs' and suspect something funny but they are easily denied credibility because they donmt belong to some big name government agency or news station or scientific community. Heck, even the scientists are 'debunked' some way or the other.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Im assuming the title of this thread is some type of reverse-statement. And he believes that bush did have prior knowledge. That is close to impossible to prove since no-one talks to Bush under oath, not even the 9/11 Commission; and no Army Intelligence operative working in Able Danger has direct access to Bush. Someone is always standing between him and the information. Moving on, can someone please just post some compelling information instead of cramming their fingers in their ears and yelling "lalalala I'm right, you're wrong, lalala!"

September 4, 2001:
Hours before the only significant Bush administration Cabinet-level meeting on terrorism before 9/11, counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke writes a critical memo to National Security Adviser Rice. He criticizes the Defense Department for reluctance to use force against al-Qaeda and the CIA for impeding the deployment of unmanned Predator drones to hunt for bin Laden. According to the Washington Post, the memo urges “officials to imagine a day when hundreds of Americans lay dead from a terrorist attack and ask themselves what more they could have done.” [Washington Post, 3/24/2004; Washington Post, 3/25/2004; 9/11 Commission, 3/24/2004]

www.cooperativeresearch.org...
1998: Indonesia Gives US Warning of 9/11 Attack
1999: British Intelligence Warns Al-Qaeda Plans to Use Aircraft, Possibly as Flying Bombs
March 1999: Germany Provides CIA Hijacker’s Name and Telephone Number
August 12, 2000: Italian Intelligence Wiretap of al-Qaeda Cell Reveals Massive Aircraft-based Strike
January 24, 2001: Italians Hear of Brothers Going to US for ‘Very, Very Secret’ Plan, Other Clues
March 2001: Italians Advise US About al-Qaeda Wiretaps
June 2001: Germans Warn of Plan to Use Aircraft as Missiles on US and Israeli Symbols
Summer 2001: Bin Laden Speech Mentions 20 Martyrs in Upcoming Attack; Other Hints of Attack Spread Widely
June 4, 2001: Illegal Afghans Overheard Discussing New York City Hijacking Attack
June 13, 2001: Bin Laden Wants to Assassinate Bush with an Explosives-Filled Airplane
Late Summer 2001: Jordan Warns US That Aircraft Will Be Used in Major Attack Inside the US
July 2001: India Warns US of Possible Terror Attacks
July 16, 2001: British Spy Agencies Warn Al-Qaeda Is in The Final Stages of Attack in the West
Late July 2001: Taliban Foreign Minister Tries to Warn US and UN of Huge Attack Inside the US
Late July 2001: Argentina Relays Warning to the US
Late July 2001: Egypt Warns CIA of 20 Al-Qaeda Operatives in US; Four Training to Fly; CIA Is Not Interested
August 2001: Moroccan Informant Warns US of Large Scale, Imminent Attack in New York
August 2001: Russia Warns US of Suicide Pilots
August 2001: Persian Gulf Informant Gives Ex-CIA Agent Information About ‘Spectacular Terrorist Operation’
Early August 2001: Britain Warns US Again; Specifies Multiple Airplane Hijackings
August 8-15, 2001: Israel Reportedly Warns of Major Assault on the US
August 23, 2001: Mossad Reportedly Gives CIA List of Terrorist Living in US; at Least Four 9/11 Hijackers Named
August 29, 2001: Cayman Islands Letter Warns of ‘Major Terrorist Act Against US via an Airline or Airlines’
August 30, 2001-September 4, 2001: Egypt Warns al-Qaeda Is in Advanced Stages of Planning Significant Attack on US
Late August 2001: French Warning to US Echoes Earlier Israeli Warning
September 4, 2001: Mossad Gives Another Warning of Major, Imminent Attack
September 7, 2001: Priest Is Told of Plot to Attack US and Britain Using Hijacked Airplanes
September 7, 2001: French Give ‘Very Specific Information’ about Possible Attack on US Soil
Before September 11, 2001: Three Countries Hear bin Laden Tell Wife to Return to Afghanistan; This Warning Sets Off ‘Scramble’ in US and Elsewhere

Besides these new reports... wasnt there a ton of intelligence officers running around ground zero on 9/11 because of 4 to 5 terror drills involving a military plane painted to look civillian and many fake radar blips as part of a drill of a possible terrorist attack involving airplanes?

[edit on 10/26/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Even though independent media thinks 9/11 conspiracies are stupid.

Lot of independent reporters that conducted their own independent investigation gave us there independent (unbiased) reports. Some of these were among the people who could never believe their gov. could do such a thing. LOTS of them have shown various proofs of gov. invovlement. But people only choose to belive the sources that agrees with their views.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ok well I tried editing my post but its erasing my link, anyways...

This video goes with my above post because the information from the post comes from the 9/11 Timeline which appears in the Press 911 For Truth movie, where this video clip is from. (Press 911 For Truth was a free online movie, dont know if its still free tho)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You guys just don't get it, do you? Ruby Ridge, WTC I, Waco, OK City, and 9/11/01 were all just falseflag intelligence ops for domestic intelligence fundraising. God, the elitists are so contemptuous of the average citizen that they even made a movie telling everyone what was going to happen called The Long Kiss Goodnight. An hour after Bush was sworn in '01 , they showed him footage of the JFK assasination from a different angle than the Zapruder film and he asks, 'what do you want my policy to be?'. They were talking about a homeland security long before 9/11.

The point of this thread was moot even before the 9/11 attack happened. They may not have known the particulars of who,what, when and how it would happen. They certainly didn't care about the why because it was used as an excuse to further erode our civil rights.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by crgintx]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
Good going Agit,

This definitely is CONSPIRACY!!

Would hold in any fair court.

The problem is "fair".

As for the answer to

Where are your brains? Where’s your LOGIC for Christ sake!

Burried deep in a sacred book called "Patriotism"!

you know the saying ...the last resort to which a scoundrel clings (Bob Dylan's

phrasing).

Refuge...It's last refuge to which a scoundrel clings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join