It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coverup in antarctica?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok,
a few thoughts to expand upon...
Raytheon is a clue...
they took the government project right out of the governments hands.

Strangley, Raytheon seems to make a habit of that...

Howard hughes once worked with Raytheon on a deep sea mining exploration project...

except they weren't mining for metals... they were mining for sunk russian subs, with the CIA...

Raytheon is a "sub-gov" company. Often these "private companies" are flags of conveinance for government projects that are kept at arms length, but apparently are under total control by the gov.

timing for the transfer of Antartica from government to Raytheon was shortly before the election of 2000. (if i remember correctly)
I met a former employee, that was sent back, when Raytheon took over.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lake Vostok, they have found something. Probably many things. Only the NSA knows.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
updates anyone?? has not been on the forum for some time. saw something but still not sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i installed google earth a while back. and because of my facination with antarctica i started there, and to my surprise a lot of pretty good images from down there. because of the layout of the terrain, i believe there is something similar to my dream in the area of the norwegian "troll" base.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

I came across some kind of picture from 1920 of a big gate looking door carved into a mountain,with what looks like a huge freemason symbol carved above the door.The only info i found was going to google and typing Nicolas Belmont.I dont know any more but thats freaky!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh

You should know that this link has a virus which my antivirus software just picked up...................

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Partyof1

It's called compartmentalisation. If you don't need to know, you won't know. Besides, if it was top secret, and your brother knew about it, do you seriously think he would risk his freedom and most likely his life, yours, and your families, by telling you anything?
No offense, but get a grip..............

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join