It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coverup in antarctica?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i now ask of you, tell me what you know about covert operations or bases in antarctica. i am certain there is something going on down there. i can't explain why, i just know.
i have already read all of the threads on this site concerning antarctica, but nothing has come up yet. that is why i popped the question in a new topic.

please tell me if you know something essential.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
weird, when i posted this above. explorer crashed totally for the first time.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OMG run! they're on to you.. Seriously though, why don't you buy a boat a lot of food and some warm clothing and go check out what's going on down there for us. I'm interested..

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i would i had the cash. but sadly enough i don't.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, the fact that there were two U.S. missions to Antartica just after WWII, and that there were casualties makes it a very interesting topic.

And if it is true that a Nuke was detonnated down there in the same time-period then this could be a very hot topic.

Here is a good starting point:

www.south-pole.com...

A look at Operation HighJump

www.south-pole.com...

And finally, for the conspiracy lovers

www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

www.thule.org...

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by dexxy]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
anything more on this subject. i am still interrested to know more.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's where the US is developing a secret "Black" Machine that you insert water and moments later out comes ICE.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Check out Raytheon Polar Services. They are hiring many people for work in Antartica. I was kinda thinking about summers in Alaska and then winters in Antartica, where it would be summer, during my regular winter period,lol. The season there is Oct to Feb for most services.
I am also curious as to what is happening there. Something is up (or down) there!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, there is not much point putting a base in freezing cold weather in the middle of nowhere unless you are doing something interesting!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i bet they are there studying the enviornment

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
you got that right
i still believe "they" have found something down there, something ancient. but noone believes me anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hmm... I remember one theory that stated that there was a HOLE that lead to the middle of the earth...

Try jumping out of that one

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Hmm... I remember one theory that stated that there was a HOLE that lead to the middle of the earth...

Try jumping out of that one

haen't heard that theory before. hehe!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Much of the search for meteorites is concentrated in Antarctica. Scientists bring back hundreds of samples from there each year. The rocks from space are classified and distributed to researchers for careful scientific study. Maybe they found something better than a meteorite.
Or they just found something in the meteorite.
There's also been expeditions for fossils there and they've found quite a few marine fossils that have been dated back as far as the late Cretaceous era to early Tertiary era.
I really doubt they found a hole that leads to the center of the Earth...

[edit on 7/16/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If theres a Hole in the earth...you're gonna need a bloody long absail rope to get down there....damn gravity

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Azza]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I see no concrete evidence that would make me believe there is a secret military base in Antartica. There might or might not be on there. I am not qualified to make an educated guess since I have never been to Antartica and also that I do not know much about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
maby they found something in a meteorite like someone said before

maby it was a bacteria/virus/other lifeform that could be from another planet and they're using it for biological research and therefore didn't want to move it because in antarctia its contained and therefore controlled

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
internet lagged and double posted delete this 1

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Hitlers Revenge]

df1

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Isn't its peculiar that Antartica started making the news a fews months back, something about a time vortex and a clock on a rope. And the discussion has now picked on this thread.

I sense a conspiracy, a conspiracy by the producers of Stargate Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
Isn't its peculiar that Antartica started making the news a fews months back, something about a time vortex and a clock on a rope. And the discussion has now picked on this thread.

I sense a conspiracy, a conspiracy by the producers of Stargate Atlantis.

hmm, not exactly my intention exactly. you see when i started this thread? about a week earlier i had one of my "very" vivid and seldom dreams. thats why i started it in the first place. i dreamt that an ancient "palace" was unearthed down there. something with huge pillars. i haden't even heard about stargate atlantis then. so i don't think there is any conspiracy from the producers side. and i am not on anyone's payroll.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join