It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The democrats CHEATED, hand the congress over to the republicans "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.abcnews.go.com...

So the elections are coming up... I bet everyones jumping for joy they might be able to FINALLY make a difference to this curropt, illegial regime that has hijacked the country using 2x RIGGED elections.

Surely, they couldnt get away with it a 3rd time?

2000 Vs Gore, enough people voted, to make the cheats barely come out in front.
Now thats some serious votes AGAINST bush, if he had to CHEAT.. and only won by a fraction of a cats whisker.

Makes sense but, he REALLY had no support what so ever.

Then came Kerry,
Now people were going to vote for bush over kerry anyway.. but didnt a landslide win seem to over the top

Now the third election.
Why do I think the republicans are going to come out on top?

Because this ->

There's been various reports about the ABILITY to rig voting machines in the elections.
People are even giving proof to the media, to document how EASY it is.
The republicans have already stated they are going to win simply because of security and the economy will give them the upper hand.

So what happens, when the democrats win?
You think the republicans are going to just sit back and watch all this hard work be undone by them ?
Hell no.

They will scream high and low to the heavens

'' ELECTION FRAUD!, THE DEMS CHEATED! WE HAVE THE PROOF! "

They will show them ability of vote rigging in the diebold machines, and enough braindead americans will buy into it hook line and sinker....
Think about it, why is so much being reported on these rigged machines NOW?
Because the republicans KNOW they cant win this election,
they are telling you they will, so when they dont, you'll automatically wonder what happened, being they KNEW they were going to win.

If this does happen, it will be official.

the END of democracy in the USA.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So you are blaming the fact that the dems tried to cheat on the republicans?

I, for one, think the "bush elections were stolen" theory ranks up there with the "US was responsible for 9/11" conspiracy.

Can I ask you something?

Why are you so interested in american politics when you are not an american?

Dems will lose because they cannot take a stand on an issue.

I wish they would take a stand, enact the universal healthcare system, etc. but I dont think it is likely to happen.

P.S.....

It also speaks volumes about this woman's character to inform people of this.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Why are you so interested in american politics when you are not an american?

People have been asking this question as soon as Bush came into the picture in 2000. Why are they interested, well if you look around and read the News and read the posts you will see why. Our Politics directly affects the world, thats why. They have every right to be concerned for their own welfares and to speak up. Its a shame more people hadn't listened in 2000 and again in 2004 when practically people of every nation were speaking negatively about Bush. I think they knew something we didn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well, one thing is for sure...there seems to be alot of stuff being let out at the present time that seems to be geered not only towards convincing the US citizens that the integrety of the elections are shot, but the integrity of our government as a whole is..what we need in the present atmosphere is a nice anti-christ to pop into the picture and take care of all these problems, don't ya think...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
People like Rove, are 100% sure that the Republicans will win. Gee, it makes you wonder with all the calamities that have happened to this party, doesnt it?

I watched a film the other night, about how Diabold works. Its so easy, a 3 year old can actually change the floppy disk within it and the votes all go to the Republicans!

Its this that makes Rove, Bush and Cheney drink up , celebrate, destroy the world, and still be so assured that a win is imminent.

Whose fault is it? WE THE PEOPLE. We allow them to do whatever they do and not a peep, and when there's talk, its all conspiracy nonsense. Right.

'Security Analysis of the Diebold AccuVote-TS Voting Machine,' a paper released by Edward Felten, Ari Feldman, and Alex Halderman of the Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy. 'The paper details a simple method whereby the Princeton team was able to compromise the physical security of a Diebold voting machine, infecting it with a virus that could change voting results and spread by memory-card to other machines of the same type.'"

So easy! What comfort!!!!! keep smiling, cronies, because when the entire country save a few, vote NO on
Republicans, and one takes office, there's finally going to be hell to pay.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Think about it Xphiles...
if the dems win, whats stopping the repubs ( the president ) from taking DRASTIC action against the now "illegially elected group "
Surely, You could spin a fraudlent election a threat to the USA!

Why are we being told how badly the elections are manipulated?
Because when the democrats win the coming elections, the republicans can scream ELECTION FRAUD, ILLIGITIMATE!!!
Who's to tell what action they'd take...

You dont let the world know of election rigging, when your about to win.

IE 2000, 2004..
"Election fraud.. PERISH the thought... especially being we manged to win, and CON THE PUBLIC."
But if they lose?
"CHEATERS, THEY CHEATED, look at the evidence against them, they even have DVD's on the SOURCE CODE (and how convenient they say they 'recieved it' in the mail) We demand this threat to the USA constitution steps down and allows the rightful winners the congress..."

Now, no matter how much election tampering they do this time... there is WAY to bigger swing AGAINST the repubs at the moment. They have messed up every issue put in front of them, and if someone votes republican THIS TIME..
god help us all.. what are you taking?

Come on, look at the headlines. The republicans are screaming they are going to win, they are the best. Secuirty and the economy will ensure victory.
It doesnt make sense. The whole world AGREES its less secure.
Look at your damn defecit now.. Bush's approval rating is what.. 30 something %
even less believe they are winning the war....
how can this man win, only a third of the country agree with him.

He is setting the stage. No one can refute what he's saying on camera about security and the economy. You dont even have to agree... as long as he makes it APPEAR as if he's honest in his statements he can use them when he loses to state:
" It was clear the country backed the republicans, anything else in the polls MUST BE FRAUDULENT"
you dont even have to agree with that,
But he'll say it and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop him from moving on it. After all, he's the dictat... i mean 'elected' leader!

IF the republicans win, the dems will scream fraud, and the nay sayers will tell them to shut up, there sick of there whinging about fraud... rah rah rah every election u moan and winge rah rah rah..

but if the democrats win, i can gaurantee the republicans will be doing some MIGHTY whinging, and some mighty deeds to ensure they hold onto congress.

Could cheating in an election be considered a threat to the united states?
Im sure i could spin it enough...

And I care about your politics, because its become bloody obvious, there's not enough of you AWAKE in your own damn country to make a difference.
So its up to the rest of the world to save to explain the BLOODY OBVIOUS!

And because my residential country is part of the dam coalition of the DAMNED
We are targets simply because we followed you into this illegial war. My Prime ministers nose is so far up your presidents a$$ i gott admit its actually an improvment on his apperence, ubt sadly it makes us JUST AS MUCH A TARGET being the bali bombers are literally a STONES THROW from our shore lines.

So if you dont like my opinion about your leader... oooohhh.. mufffin....

get off your damn ass and tackle the problem yourself.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If we win by any means, it's the beginning of the revolution.

/I hope so.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Why would I do that? I voted for him and I believe so did many other Americans. I approve of a war against islamo-fascists.

No one asked you to stick your "bloody" nose into our internal affairs...worry about your own country.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a "Prep" for the Liberals to claim the Conservatives stole the election again.

MAN!

Can't you at least wait until you lose before you start crying?

Semper

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OOOPSSS

Double Post

Semper

[edit on 10/24/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I get it, when Democrats have proof of election fraud they are whining cry baby losers, but when Republicans lose an elecation it's elecation fraud by democrats even though all proof shows Republicans tried to rig it they are Gods and the democrats stole the election. Hey, these people are still defending Mark Foley and Hastert even though they are pedophiles or protect pedophiles.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
First, Look up the definition of Pedophile... Does not apply..

Second, Link for me the time the Republicans cried voter fraud please..

Florida? Nope Dems
Ohio? Nope Dems again

2000? Nope Dems
2004? Nope Dems again

HMMMMMMM

Semper

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Why would I do that? I voted for him and I believe so did many other Americans. I approve of a war against islamo-fascists.

No one asked you to stick your "bloody" nose into our internal affairs...worry about your own country.

Bad luck sunny jim, its a public forum.
If you dont like my comments.. tough..
Because its americans like you that put this man in power, and ultimately your to blame for the crap he's put on this planet.

defend him all you please, but time is going to show how curropt and greedy this admin is, and in the end all you'll be able to say is
"yep, I fell for it.. i backed that disgrace that led our country down the toilet "

Call it as you please! I obvioulsy do

But these elections are going to be as straight as a politican ( thanks forestgump )
If they win, the dems will be told to shove it, no such thing as election rigging
if they lose, they will scream out loud the dems cheated, we demand congress

hey its your facism. Enjoy it mate U asked for it!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
then again......there's been this great show over the past few years put on for our mindless entertainment which has obviously given the majority of the american population just how inadequate, useless, and corrupt our congress is. what the heck, bush has already come to the conclusion he shouldn't have to follow any of the laws they pass if he sees fit....maybe this scenario will be played out....

doesn't matter who wins.
the other side will scream bloody murder and have the proof they need that the elections have been compromised. Bush will step in while the court battles play out for the next eternity and rearrange our gov't so there's no need for a congress...just look at all the money that will be saved...or wait a minute...diverted to the big companies like haliburton or the drug comapanies....and since nothing will be done to ensure the integrity of the next election...well, he might as well be dictator and take over the job permanantly, or at least until the courts settle all the battles and come up with a solution...

then again, who knows....the election might go down smoothly, with no strings attached, our rightfully elected officials will be put in office and our constitution will survive.....mainly because they still haven't managed to take the guns away f rom the american people and they know that too much hanky panky is likely to bring out alot of the fruitcakes who have their own weapons depot in the basement...

we only have a few more weeks left to wait and we will know what happens after this election...

Dictator Bush...sounds good, doesn't it.... or maybe His Majesty, King Bush...or maybe.....

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If your esteemed leader that you voted in would take your advice about worrying about your own country, the middle east wouldn't be the mess it is now.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
First, Look up the definition of Pedophile... Does not apply..

Second, Link for me the time the Republicans cried voter fraud please..

Has anyone ever had more reason to suspect the legitimacy behind a 'group' in power of the USA ?

Could you SEE Clinton, Ford or Eisenhower ever being accused?

No.. because all presidents before this man.. have never creativley TAKEN such drastic actions, against such suspicions events.

Keyword there is 'creatively'

Look at the technology jump from 1990 to 1999. It was taken advantage of in the most cunning way.. and as soon as anyone put there finger on it, the man had already been elected and rushed into office.

But answer me this.. what would every human being on this planet do, if they were the president?

Youd listen to the warnings, listening to the men TAILING them, and stop the attack..

Why is it, this man seems to be the only one around.. who'd decide to ignore those warnings, and allow it to happen?

Voting fraud.. for the mob that make military hardware, have mulit-million dollar contracts with international leaders...
come onnnnn......they practically WERE the leaders..

they just managed to put a pawn in the spotlight... and stumble his way, in trying to make it LEGITIMATE!

Bad luck boys... Georgie boy was too stupid.. .to be your pawn!

Semper `

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The venomous right is so full of hate and bumpersticker sayings, (not to mention the faith in the Diebold machines) that they're very confident these days.

The Coke-riddled talking heads, spewing their venum are actually better spreading hatred than the liberals. Liberals dont have it in them to be quite as nasty and evil, therefore the Luciferians come out ahead.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The venomous right is so full of hate and bumpersticker sayings, (not to mention the faith in the Diebold machines) that they're very confident these days.

The Coke-riddled talking heads, spewing their venum are actually better spreading hatred than the liberals. Liberals dont have it in them to be quite as nasty and evil, therefore the Luciferians come out ahead.

The Republicans scheming and offering sacrifices to Satan have guaranteed them another Repugnican, all accomplished with cheating and lies.

Dont be surprised if selling their souls to the devil works again in a big way.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ok, I was reading through this and I am somewhat confused on why people are arguing about something that has nothing to do with the topic!

After like the 5th reply, I was so confused on how the topic had gotten so far off so fast. So here we go. The OP stated the idea for a political conspiracy coming. Nothing about Florida 2000, or Ohio 2004 (which Semper, there were only two, you listed them as four). The idea was with all this new information about Diebold machines and how easily hacked they are, it sets the ground for a political conspiracy in which if the Democrats were to take over Congress, it would easily be spun to say that the Dem's cheated, and how many Americans would buy it.

Nothing to do with the past, except the idea of framing in mind the parts of the scenario that would lead to the possibility of this conspiracy becoming reality.

originally posted by XphilesFan Why are you so interested in american politics when you are not an american?

Because whether you want it to work that way or not, much of American Foreign Policy will have direct effects on other parts of the world. This in turn will lead other countries into wars with their ally, of which they deserve every right to show interest in. Tell our president to butt out of the rest of the world, if you don't like the rest of the world showing concern for what's going on here.

originally posted by SemperFortis Sounds to me like a "Prep" for the Liberals to claim the Conservatives stole the election again.

MAN!

Can't you at least wait until you lose before you start crying?

That is the complete opposite of what this thread is about. This thread is about Democrats winning and the Conservative camp crying foul and proving how easy it is to rig an election, with the mindless zombies of the country buying it. Or... are you expecting Democrats to accuse themselves of stealing votes and taking themselves out of office?

originally posted by Vitcholo If we win by any means, it's the beginning of the revolution.

/I hope so.

You mean if the Democrats win? If so, please don't count on that. You have two parties that have been in power so long, and continue to hold their positions no matter what. Look at how they held off on some controversial votes before elections, so that their positions of power wouldn't be put in jeopardy. They aren't working for you, they're working for themselves.

Our Leaders:

1. Hastert - 10 terms
  2. Pelosi - 10 Terms
  3. Ted Stevens - 7 Terms

Source

But this thread became a right vs. left, instead of discussing the conspiracy behind it. I thought we were saving the rhetoric for PTS these days?

I have never seen a thread derailed so quickly. :shk:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Bush have all tools to do whatever he wants under his presidential powers under war and his unilateralism.

He has enough bills, laws, and acts enacted to interpret the constitution any way he wants.

So we may be for a ride in our nation if enough support for the Republican comes out if and the word fraud is used when elections shows that they have lost, all it needs is enough people claiming foul play and big media coverage to make it stick.

Be ready people.

The elite group in power has not finish its job in Iraq, yet, and neither with our nation, they will keep whoever is necessary until is done.

That means majority Republicans soul selling congress.

America doesn't belong to the people anymore but the few that controls America.

new topics

top topics

join