It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shows (tonight - Monday October, 23 - USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Tonight - Monday October, 23

on The History Channel

8:00 PM

UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs: Red Alert

"In this hour, we'll dive deeper into the ongoing mystery of USOs--Underwater Submerged Objects--UFOs that have reportedly been witnessed going into and out of Earth's oceans. The show features a dive into the Santa Catalina Channel near Los Angeles to search for trace evidence of a 1992 USO event--a detailed account of the USS FDR, a magnet for USO and UFOs from the early 1950s until its decommissioning in the 1970s, with at least eight major sightings. Australia's famous Tully Water-Crop Circle Case is explored, as well as many other astounding and recent USO cases from the US and the world. Interviews include USS FDR veterans Chet Gruisinsky and Harry Jordan, USO researcher Dr. Stephen Greer, and Australian UFO expert Bill Chaulker."

11:00 PM

UFO Files: New UFO Revelations: The Gray's Agenda

"According to ufologists, the Grays--beings from another world--abduct humans, implant devices, and conduct reproductive experiments. The most "familiar" aliens, we see their images in every media. What do they want? Where are they from? Do alien life forms kidnap humans in order to replicate their dying race? Is our government in collusion with extraterrestrials in exchange for advanced technology? Hundreds of eyewitnesses swear they encountered aliens and dozens claim they have actual physical proof. To test their claims and sift fact from fiction, we conduct a hypnotic regression in which abductees relive shocking alien encounters, witness surgery to remove a foreign object, and sweep the night sky looking for possible alien-inhabited planets. So join us as we go in search of the Grays and their alien agenda."

[edit on 23-10-2006 by classified material]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
By the way, there are some new UFO Files episodes coming up soon in November.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
thanks for being vigilant on the look out

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yep watching that right now.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Goodness I have tried to tell people this for decades, but then again I'm nobody.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material

do you have a link or know who the guest will be?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The uso show was great !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan

Originally posted by classified material

do you have a link or know who the guest will be?

I emailed the History Channel. They replied and saying new episodes are coming in November. They gave me the dates but I don't remember. I think it's around the 3rd week in November. They're not listed yet on the History Channel web site. Or at least I can't find them.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
PREMIERE:

Monday, November 06
08:00 PM

UFO Files
Episode: Hangar 18: The UFO Warehouse

www.history.com...

just found this I cant wait.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by slayerfan]

[edit on 23-10-2006 by slayerfan]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Should be interesting. There have been shows about Hanger 18 I hope this is not the same, but something new. Hanger 18 was quite famous.

I like to watch these shows to see if I can pick up anything that I know. For example with what happened in Britian at that US and Britian air base. (Rendlesham I think it is called.) I watched where they said that one of the upper military men touched this small black shiny glass like object. (I think that part might have later been edited out) anyhow the Grey's do have a small egg shaped ship that is a one seater that is made of a shiny black glass like material. It is quite unique.

And yes, I was taken in this ship on one occasion, nice.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First, thank you, classified, for the heads up.

I have to admit that prime time shows on ufos and aliens can do naught but good insofar as getting these ideas out to a broader audience. But part of the drawback is that it's turning a subject that should be investigated by the scientific community into entertainment fodder.

While exposure to these ideas in this manner may act somewhat as a buffer/primer to the eventuality of full scale contact to a wide geography of people, by virtue of the fact that it's on TV, and not taken seriously by scientists, the subject remains framed in a fictional context. It's entertainment, and it has been for decades. These shows are fun and interesting, but the truth makes TV shows pale in comparison.

To me it's no longer interesting. The subject should have moved from this realm by now and into the realm of real science. The television shows keep a lot of people happy, but even more people frustrated that more hasn't been done. Battlestar Galactica and Ghost Hunters are television shows. The subject of extraterrestrial contact with our planet is not a prime time special - it's the most important scientific (or otherwise) discovery in our history.

By making movies and television shows on the subject, we are relegating it to the category of fiction, and at the same time, seekers are becoming complacent, cynical and apathetic about a subject that should be setting our scientific institutions aflame. We're sitting back as a community enjoying the show, but that's all we're doing...

I would like to see one scientific institution pick up this subject and start with the hours of video footage these shows provide, continue to the contactees, and then set up their own experiments...starting with infrared video cameras... the fact that these shows receive the eager viewership they do, is because over four million people in the U.S. alone believe they have been abduceted by aliens. So don't worry about being ridiculed, or this subject being taboo. You have four million people and growing insisting that you study this...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My goodness, that show was tha' bomb

The history channel is the best!! They are helping the UFO subject sink in the minds of the ignorant. What a great job they do with the subject.

I give them

I will record these tonight!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The greys episode is 2/3 over and so far it's entertaining but too sensational.
I don't think it's as good as others I've seen. It reminds me of last week's "cattle mutilations" episode.

I hate hearing them repeat over and over "UFOlogists believe"... followed by some outlandish claim like greys are cross-breeding humans in teh underground dulce base!!11!

top topics

join