It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Rex Comics -- Excellent Material From An ATS Member

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We've had an exceptionally talented member right under our noses and most (or all) of us never even knew it.

I'd like to call your attention to the exceptional "conspiracy comics" work of member ConspiracyNut23.
Illuminati Rex Comics

He gave us permission to post some of this work on ATS, and has been featured in this thread:
ATS History: COINTELPRO and "WhispersInTheDark"

I didn't want to confuse what could be a productive topical thread with the much deserved kudos that we're likely to shower on ConspiracyNut23... so I made a 'xecutive decision to start a new thread here, to do the following;

1) Congratulate ConspiracyNut23 on his excellent work

2) Help increase the awareness of his website: www.illuminatirex.com...

So visit his site, check his work, and provide your comments here.

My comments:

AWESOME! It's a difficult task to try present the serious issues of conspiracy theory and global scandals in a way that is entertaining yet informative. (You can tell by our ATS Review Podcasts we're struggling with doing just that.) ConspiracyNut23 and his comics have nailed it. An exemplary effort with style, information, and an appropriate dose of tongue-in-cheek.

Great stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Great site ConspiracyNut23 !
a very entertaining way to get a point across. I love the illustrations, you have a real skill. The picture of our three amigos is brilliant

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ten thumbs up dude!!! Excuse me while I make some thumbs out of clay to make the ten.

Great illustrations, extremely easy to comprehend!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Conspiracynut23,

Excellent work! Wonderful format and exquisite writing!

You've inspired me to set up my art table again!

Thanks a million!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Great work, Conspiracynut23.

I'm looking forward to the first instalment of your latest cartoons in my email inbox. (subscribed today)

Great style.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thank you so much!

It feels really good to be praised by fellow ATSers and distinguished staff members.

General Eyes, I’m glad my work has inspired you. I’ve replaced my art table for a Wacom tablet long ago, although I still work from a scanned in sketch. (sometimes not)

masqua, I guess I should get back to publishing the webcomic more regularly! Lol. I’ve been seriously slacking since I’m currently trying to write a conspiratorial adventure graphic novel, sculpturing my own Enochian Chess set (Secret society forum inspired) and of course, reading here on ATS. This sudden attention is certainly motivation to do so.

TheBandit795, I believe the Illuminati Guide to International Banking comic is right up your alley.

Although my 10 Unanswered Questions about 911 has the most traffic.

[edit on 24/10/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Top stuff, I found the esoterric archetypes and their mythos to be highly entraining, especially with the WHO/UN Smurfs' newbie poster that they designed this year.

I myself would colour in the little crittters in the "Look In" magazine when I was youngy, I myself prefer "Tin Tin" and "Asterix the Gaul," which it self denotes a trewasure trove to apparels of Nazi mythos, or put it simply a rightist agendum.

The expose on the Social Credit thesis on International Bankers is of higher interest. See Buckie Fuller and Robert Anton Wilson.

I am interested if there seems a tenuos link to the occult in "The Smurf's."

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just read your comic about the smurfs I am still laughing, Good job quite extraordinary artistry, great themes. Sorry I am a smurf fan I used to watch the show when I was little and always wondered if smurfette was just a loose morals kind of gal or what. Im going back to read some more. Good insites CN. I hope you go far with this.

Kudos

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
CNUT

Love your site, love your comics - socks completely laughed off. Especially like the Nazi Smurfs and Religious Conspiracies.

Nice work mate.

All the best

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just found this site, and it is wickedly wonderful! I would encourage all ATS'ers to check it out!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Great work..loved it.

well done.

Its simplicity is all the more powerful and the truth of matters stand out way and above what's usually presented in MSM

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Shunt.

Quality work, ConspiracySir23. Very well done. Can't wait to see some more.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
After a not-so-brief-hiatus, I've finally posted a new comic. I, Chomsky examines Professor Noam Chomsky, a popular left intellectual who professes an hatred of conspiracy theories.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee854bafe69c.gif[/atsimg]

www.illuminatirex.com...

any feedback is appreciated.

related ATS thread:

Chomsky, the Left-gatekeepers, and 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/3/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Bumpity bump

Excellent (as expected). Well worth the wait

I have that ^ picture on my living room wall

(or one very similar, I'm at work and cannot carry out a detailed comparison
)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thanks KT.

It's not easy criticizing a personal hero. As you can see the arguments against him are weak. (a net worth of $2 million for an international book bestseller and MIT professor seem quite moderate, IMO)

I think it is the same pic you have on your living room wall. The last page was drawn well over a year ago. I think I simply added the all-seeing eye in the background.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Thanks KT.

You're most welcome.

It's not easy criticizing a personal hero. As you can see the arguments against him are weak. (a net worth of $2 million for an international book bestseller and MIT professor seem quite moderate, IMO)

He could be very good at splashing the cash though, may have squandered millions!!! You never know. Either way I think that at $12K per lecture, my accusation of elitism, intellectual or otherwise, still stands. Still admire his mind, if not his altruism, or lack there of.

I think it is the same pic you have on your living room wall. The last page was drawn well over a year ago. I think I simply added the all-seeing eye in the background.

It is, it is (I have since checked), but as you say without the recent modification, but in essence, the same.

As ever, looking forward to more (when you're quite ready
)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Chomsky's personal finances numbers come from Peter Schweizer's book, Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy .

There's a related article on the Hoover's Institute website by Mr. Schweizer:
Noam Chomsky, Closet Capitalist

You can also read Chomsky's reply to the allegations in a National Post article. (though he's quoted by Schweizer)

When I challenged Chomsky about his trust, he suddenly started to sound very bourgeois: "I don't apologize for putting aside money for my children and grandchildren," he wrote in one e-mail. Chomsky offered no explanation for why he condemns others who are equally proud of their provision for their children and who try to protect their assets from Uncle Sam. (However, Chomsky did say that his tax shelter is OK because he and his family are "trying to help suffering people.")

source

Although i disagree with the claim that Chomsky "condemns others who are equally proud of their provision for their children and who try to protect their assets from Uncle Sam". Chomsky rarely condemns individuals for being capitalists, rather he usually condemns the capitalist system itself and seeks change in institutions themselves, not individuals within these institutions.

[edit on 18/3/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I really like the style of your great comics!

Keep up the great work! - and thanks for bringing us such joy!
I would love to see more of them in the future!

You Sir! are very talented!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Although i disagree with the claim that Chomsky "condemns others who are equally proud of their provision for their children and who try to protect their assets from Uncle Sam". Chomsky rarely condemns individuals for being capitalists, rather he usually condemns the capitalist system itself and seeks change in institutions themselves, not individuals within these institutions.

I see his point, but in my opinion the necessity lies in communicating to the individual that they are responsible for feeding the institutions. We work for them, invest in them, buy from them...they exist because of us. We are the ones that need to be reprogrammed, the institutions will only change in response to greater demand. Or die. Economics should be a natural order. Right now, it isn't. If Chomsky attacks only the institution, then perhaps he is a gatekeeper. The system is our creation, by design or compliance, now don't tell me, as great a mind as Chomsky doesn't know that. I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind words, Chevalerous.

--

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
If Chomsky attacks only the institution, then perhaps he is a gatekeeper.

I think his point is that if we focus on individuals, like the Hydra of Lerna's multiple heads, they will simply be replaced by another.

He also points out, that one of the major problems in instigating institutional changes is that when faced with the choice of either joining the ruling class are ridding the world of the ruling class, must of us would chose to join them. That is, most of us are corruptible.

Looks like Chomsky's views on trusts as expressed above, prove this point.

[edit on 20/3/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join