It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm curious, what did ATS look like before 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It makes me wonder how the website changed after 9/11. What did ATS talked about most of the time prior to 9/11? What subjects were discussed about back then?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I've been browsing ATS since 2002.

To be honest I can't say anything about pre-9/11 but it has changed alot since 02. Alot of the people here were into aliens, government facilities and military related stuff.

It's all just 9/11 CT'ers now

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Look around and have fun.

web.archive.org...*/www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
web.archive.org...://abovetopsecret.com/

Not sure, but this is a good one, that shows OBl wants to use airplanes, and this is dated in june 2001.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
Look around and have fun.

web.archive.org...*/www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link don't work.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
web.archive.org...://abovetopsecret.com/

Not sure, but this is a good one, that shows OBl wants to use airplanes, and this is dated in june 2001.

Pretty interesting article. Too bad they believe the risk would last for 3 days as they assumed. Says about destroying the airplanes in mid air. Nothing about crashing into buildings.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is so much stated about how OBL was not a threat, and it was the gov't who pulled off 9/11 that the article made me stop for a minute. I would like to ask everyone what they were doing on 9/10/01?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
[Link don't work.

It works just fine for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Here is a snapshot of ATS from June 19th 2001.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

It works just fine for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Here is a snapshot of ATS from June 19th 2001.

I clicked on more of the links and some says failed connection or data retrieval failure. Others work however.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
no point system, no BTS/PTS, no RATS...

you had an interesting resistence system with pretty stars and different titles when your posts increase..

the good old days

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I remember when we had the old phpmychat version 12.4.5 ahh the good old days.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
I remember when we had the old phpmychat version 12.4.5 ahh the good old days.

i think i recall that too!

*takes a run down memory lane*

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The first time I found ATS was in 2000.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ahh, I miss the big "paranoia" meter at the top of the site, as well as the ones for each person...I'm sure there are other little features that I'm forgetting that were kind of cool, but of course they had to be sacrificed for bandwidth.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Implosion
the link you put up was great ..how ATS has growen since then ..Wonder what ATS will look like in another 10 years interesting thought

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The first time I went on ATS was when they were discussing John Titor's time travelling thread. I was like hey if there ever was a conspiracy theory community that discussed these things online I would go there and so I randomly did a search on John titor and I found ATS so I joined in 2004 but I have been a lurker since before like 9-11 I think or sometime after that.

top topics

join