It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm making a webpage devoted to finding the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay, I'm making a webpage devoted to finding the truth about UFOs/aliens and all other paranormal stuff. Please help me with ideas on how you would like this page to be like!

I guess I should have loads of information, picures and videos there.
And one of my goal will also be for people with any inforamtion/evidence to come forward to me with it!
And it's going to have a donate feature, where people can donate money which I will then use for serious resarch, that's my main goal. (it's not a scam)

I know there exists aliens and UFO's and now I'm going to prove it!
And I know I can, but I'll need your help!

I just registered the domain and will have the server up and running soon, I'll then start with a little page and keep expanding it and making it bether.

I also hope then ATS will help me getting the page known if they believe in my project, I guess I'll have to make a decent page first, but then I hope they may link to it a little.

I have many ideas for it; live streaming webcams capable of filming into the infrared and near ultra violet scanning the skyes for UFOs and inside haunted houses scanning for ghosts.
But of course ideas like this would only be possible if I get lot's of funding from open minded people out there wanting to get the truth available.

CX

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In competition with ATS eh?

Well no advice to give other than to say best of luck. If i was to want a website such as the one you have planned, i could think of no better role model than this place. Thats how Simon started was'nt it, a website about Area 51.

I think you'd have to have a very convincing plan of action before people ever donated to your site. ATS is without doubt the best site of it's kind on the net, yet a lot of people still would'nt donate or subscribe to it.

Or if your own website is too much, why not just share your ideas and activities with ATS? I'd hazard a guess you'd have access to much more constructive and accurate advice if you are part of this community.

Good luck whichever way you choose.

CX.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hmmm...I thought that was also the goal of ATS? I hope you don't intend to plagerize from here (just kidding
).

Then again, PTS was made for emotional mud-slinging in politics & BTS made for pretty much anything else that isn't specifically looking for the truth, but at any rate........

Still, I smile in your general direction (well, it's a lot more polite than saying that I'd in your general direction!!! :0 ) & hope for the best. Since you shouldn't be "advertising" your website here at ATS (it's against T&C), I hope you'll put me on your U2U list to let me know what you come up with...You may even get a few "crossover" contributions from here, without having to rely on plagerism.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
In competition with ATS eh?

I'm not trying to make a competitive page, ATS it mainly a forum for discussing these things, I'm trying to do some real "go out and find the truth" stuff.
I will try to get in contact with aliens through spiritism like my father and his brother did, and see where that leads me. And buying all sorts of high thech equipment that may detect these things.

Originally posted by CX
I think you'd have to have a very convincing plan of action before people ever donated to your site. ATS is without doubt the best site of it's kind on the net, yet a lot of people still would'nt donate or subscribe to it.

I guess you're very right about that!

Originally posted by CX
Good luck whichever way you choose.

Thank you very much!

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Since you shouldn't be "advertising" your website here at ATS (it's against T&C), I hope you'll put me on your U2U list to let me know what you come up with...

I'll put you on my list.
I'm sorry if people see this as advertising, but what I need to hear from you guys now is ideas and thoughts about this project!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Good luck! If your really searching for the truth you might check out these websites.

www.truthism.com...
www.montalk.net...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

CX

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I'm not trying to make a competitive page, ATS it mainly a forum for discussing these things, I'm trying to do some real "go out and find the truth" stuff.

Yeah i know, don't worry i was only messin, hence the smiley.

I think it's great that you want to actualy get out there and find the truth, many here are just armchair conspiracy theorists, but if you do a search around the site you'll find that there are a lot of members who actively "go out in search of the truth", and regularly report back with thier findings.

There have been some excellent topics as a result of this action by ATS members, to name a few, Valhall's excellent topic here....I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp ......and there was another recent one about the cctv cameras disapearing from the buildings around the vacinity of the Pentagon, again, some great investigative work by an ATS member.

Have to shoot now, but maybe take a better look around the site, you may be convinced to stick around to go and actively find the truth as part of the best conspiracy forum on the web!

CX.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
And they just had to move the thread here where nobody sees it, nice...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The address is in my signature.
I'm still mostly planning and stuff, nothing fun there yet.

And to any mods; it would be nice if you moved the thread back to the Aliens & UFOs section, because it's them I wanted feedback from, I don't want help with any html code...

[edit on 2006/10/18 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Make sure you clear this little project with the admin here before you get too far along. Moderators don't have any say-so in this matter, so click on the complain (not just for complaints) button at the top of this page and get the okay to discuss this other website you're making.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

...Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

CX

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And they just had to move the thread here where nobody sees it, nice...

I think you underestimate the power of BTS my friend!

CX.

[edit on 19/10/06 by CX]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And to any mods; it would be nice if you moved the thread back to the Aliens & UFOs section, because it's them I wanted feedback from, I don't want help with any html code...

I told you via u2u that I moved your thread to the "Website Design" forum because the "Aliens and UFO" forum is for the discussion of Aliens and UFO's...not the creation of a website.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just clicked the link in your signature to check out your site. Looks like you've yet to unveil this creation of yours. Was the truth a bit harder to find than you originally expected? Or does having a compehensive source of information for mysterious subjects just sound better in your head?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Good luck! If your really searching for the truth you might check out these websites.

www.truthism.com...
www.montalk.net...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Visited all the sites and the only one of interest was montalk.net, but the forum they have is no longer operational so that is a bummer... Basically all those links blah... Do you have any other sources because honestly I don't think there is anything that can even come close to ATS and the links you posted like truthism.com seem to want to give me a headache more than anything else... Honestly anyone could make a site like these 3, but ATS,BTS and PTS do the best job in providing information...

And to the guy who wants to make a website and get donations, I'd say you are approaching your dream in the wrong way... Open a site after you've done your research... There are other ways to obtain the funding you need I'm sure... Government and private funding for the things you mention could be available to you if you get in touch with the right people... :bnghd:

anyway, good luck to you and I hope you get to go out and find some really neat things.. I know I'd like to, but I lack the motivation...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

It's REALLY not my day, so be warned the info you are about to see may contain biased info due to my high level of anger. (on top of ... I had lost my first thing I had writtwn, & this is a re-write, (perhaps it is better now, )

- ATS is merely a Forum, & yes, that is one aspect of it, but it does not present all the facts we need to know clearly, all in one place, and that is one of the main reason I made my site. - Perhaps that is the reason I was not able to find my post I made this morning ( Mar r 18 2008) when I had wanted to show it to my Mother this evening after watching a report on 911 on the fifth estate on TV! (BTW)... (they white-washed it at the end of course b, mentioned nothing about norad standing down & the bombs in the building & ... you know.., but it basically proved it was orchestrated!

ANYWAYS, to the OP: Don't even bother (IF my post was actually deleted) and that it was not a server error, don't bother posting it here, unless you see my post remain, but who knows... I'm taking a screen shot of THIS post for scientific proof, because if my post was deleted, this very text I am writing now will not remain online either... So here hoes the screenshot... , and now I shall start re-writing my post, in a manner that will be clear, & acceptable to the rules and regulations of ATS.

PS: This
goddam 'smiley' has a flickering that is distracting my train of thought while trying to post. To the webmaster of this slightly neglected sister site of ATS: please... It's too much... The guy barfing, the dude sitting in a hole or whatever, the guy bashing another guy with a hammer is fabulous, & I can't get over that banana guy, I know him very well, on my site too, but, ... I'm sure y'all agree that that flickering sucks...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Poor guy.... Accused of competing with ATS also.... - Everything is not competition, there can be collaboration as well. - Want to join forces? (Not you, ATS, the poor guy working on a truth in your face site).

new topics

top topics

join