It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First of all what makes you think that either of these people are Crazy in the first place? Secondly, read between the lines. That is all.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

As far as the reptilian themes in his books, he admits he hasn't actually witnessed seeing them himself, but from the countless accounts of people around the globe who have actually witnessed shape-shifting. it all sounds beyond our comprehension and perception, but then so are seeing ghosts to some people, yet there have been many accounts of people seeing ghosts.
It's one of those scenarios, I will only believe what I see for myself and not someone else's account. it is in our nature to disbelieve someone else's account of something especially when it is as bizarre as this.
Alot of his other research however is frighteningly accurate especially the prediction that we will experience a global financial crisis back in the early nineties that will precipitate the solution, a World Centralised Banking System, in effect A MONOPOLY which will be the next step, eliminating diversity and choice in the market place, which will be like a financial dictatorship, followed by the centralization of everything else connected to it, Government, Military and Corporate Enterprise. Some people see the future before it happens, others wait for it to happen. The trouble is by then it's too late to change what has already happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I would have to disagree with Icke on "reptilian, shape shifting, baby eating monarch, but other than that, I don't think either man is crazy. I worry that people with ideas or facts on the secret rulers of the world, will at some point be shot drowned or silenced. Then it will be too late for Us.
We should wait until 2012, and see whether the global population has reduced by 1 billion. AM

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't think either of them are 'crazy'. I mean, if being crazy is following through with meticulous research, then they're positively nuts.

These guys go wherever their research takes them.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Icke loses me when he gets to the reptiles. So he wins the crazy contest hands down.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
never met either of em so I cant really say!

Lot of what Icke says makes sense to me tho, a lot of its common sense stuff!
The reptillian thing I interpret as thats how the human concious mind is interpreting whatever it is thats 'different' about these 'publicaly elite' people.
All vibrations.....all open to different interpretations......all could be #e who knows!
My gut instinct says theres something in this tho.............

Crazy are people who accept everything thats fed to them without question, not these 2 tho!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I go at Icke, if he was our saviour he would have chosen a far better team than Coventry FC. Maybe a Newcastle Goalkeeper?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They both have their good points (getting information out that would otherwise be inaccessible and unheard of due to the corporate-controlled media) as well as bad (some content, "preaching"-style, etc.) Discussing/debating it on internet boards is a waste of time when you could be going out and fighting the system and educating others. Be grateful that you at least have alternative feeds and move on.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I second that motion! lol

I dont get all the alex jones bashing to be honest. I mean yea he can be abit over the top but if you listen to some of his shows he makes some good points about things that you can research on the net or in books "like I have"...

David on the other hand well... first he was the son of god "in a purple track suite" lol !! and then he said the queen eats babies n that shes a reptile.. some how to compare that to 9/11 or the NWO is wayyy off the mark even for me lol.

So my vote goes like his to David ike!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think both fight a battle for the side they think they are against.

The beauty of it is that they are unaware of it and if you dig deeper you will see this.

Why else do you think they are allowed to appear on the media?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting that people don't throw the same 'crazy' label at those in religion.
There is a load of material that would seem only suitable for a fairy tale.

Yet they believe in the talking serpent in the garden, fiery reptilian angels (judaism), etc., etc. Some of these may very well be some of the folks calling Icke crazy...perhaps not.

I hear many of you saying, "sure the religious people are the same 'nuts' as those that believe in Ickes theory."

But let me question you this...

- This is a UFO site - how is a little grey alien any more sane than the idea of shapeshifting reptilians?

Who are we to presume what an 'alien' species can or cannot do?
(As well as pretend to relate and understand their agenda? We are quite limited in our understanding of many things as a human race...quite young and naive.)

- The idea of reptilians are not new, and as pointed out, are in the Christian and Jewish religion....centuries old idea - not sure about the greys, that is kinda recent.

Our minds dont seem capable of handling anything outside of the realm of what we perceive as accepted reality. Why is this? Could just be that we are in the young stage of our evolution...(as individuals, not even as a species per say.)

Those that dream are the ones that lead - they see outside of the box that everyone else comfortably lives in. Is the box bad? Its not about good or bad - this is relative for the individual...its just pointing to something past itself.

The point is not to argue over the details of such things...as we dont have the details.
But to allow our minds to open to the possibilities and not to close them just because we dont know. This is not a way to evolve...and is a perfect way to continue to be lead...if that is what you want, then that is fine - no one will take this away from you.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i got started in this by understanding that 911 did not happen in any way the way the official story claimed. it took 2 years for me to accept this reality. from there i found that the london and madrid bombings were the same modus operandi.
than there were obvious numerology all over these three events.
than it was..., who the hell are these people and how do they do what they do and why haven't i heard of them before?
both icke and jones are heroes.
the argument: does someone make money from what they do? is a non-argument.
you still have to be paid to live. i pay these guys to live, risk their lives and continue to express what i already know. i am on the same page with these guys.
dont know anything about reptileans..., but there was a time i thought 911 was done by osama.
as for obama, he is probably a test tube baby or something......
what do you think the chances of someone being put on the tv in front of you as a presidential candidate with the name "barrack hussein obama"?
come on folks, wake up.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones is obviously crazier. He stalked some guy in order to browbeat him during the presidential race. That he's a "passionate" speaker has zero to do with his credibility as a researcher and reporter.

I see very little proof for David Icke's reptilian theory, but I don't see why it should be ruled out completely, or criticized as "crazy." I certainly don't see the harm in entertaining that idea. Lots of people have gone to lengths to poke fun at it. They must think that reptilians are hiding under the bed, and are making fun of it to convince themselves that it really is not true!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This thread came to my mind when I saw the obama deception as well as seeing how many things are coming to fruition on what david icke said would happen.

I think they are purposefully crazy, or the truth is too crazy for us to believe in so we deem it as a bunch of crazy talk.

David Icke mentions reptilians -- he is labeled a kook, thus no fear from getting slammed by some gov agent for talking out against TPTB.

Alex Jones -- just his loud tone of voice and over exaggerating everything can turn most people off from him, but i'm amazed at the info he's able to gather.

Is it really who is crazier? Or is it who is closer to the truth?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
Didn't David Icke call himself the son of god on national television in a really gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) sky blue parachute tracksuite back in the 80s? Verdict: loopier than a japanese mexican hooler hooper doing cartwheels at a funeral.

I can't stand Alex Jones' style of ear bashing, megaphone toting pseudo-oratory, but he certainly raises good points. I think there are better researchers out there, but it takes all types i guess... Verdict: a d!ckhead, but not crazy.

He did, but not in the way you think. He meant in the term that god is basically everyone, everyone is god (although he doesn't particularly use the term god anymore). I've done significant research, and although many things seem to contradict everything in terms of the small things. The general concepts are all the same, throughout every aspect I look. Philosophy, spiritual, conspiracy theories, mythology etc etc.

David Icke's statements on everything are not based on nothing, but they are interpretations of lots of information. Information most of you do not know of, most of you know of nothing really at all lol. Icke looks at the conspiracy theory aspect of the world in a spiritual, 4th/5th dimension way if you can understand that. Alex Jones looks at these things in a 5 sense, this is reality way. How it is basically, what he says is almost all truth in his documentaries... Remember I use the word almost, I agree with about 75% of it in general. When it comes to his radio shows, he does exaggerate things alot but he is normally correct if you look back... The problem with him emphasizing something is more sinister or important than it is, but this is purely down to him reporting on the news that day...Its the reason I prefer watching his documentaries.

The interesting thing, is my search for knowledge began with zeitgeist...Such a poor solution/belief, but it got me interested in the pursuit of understanding and knowledge. Alex Jones came next, all of his documentaries...followed by Icke, and then I went on to Mayan Mythology, Atlantis, what is reality, spirituality, 2012 doomsday mythology and theories, egypt, babylon, mind control, propaganda etc etc etc. Still I am searching for anything linked in

It seems to be my obsession, knowledge and theories. Opinions and views. I call this a journey that has helped to develop my view on life, what it really is and has changed my life completely. I feel enlightened, happier and at peace with everything. Now this is 1000's of hours of research, documentaries etc...

I will say this one thing, David Icke is not crazy. Alex Jones is not crazy, although his methods are debatable in my opinion.

The fact is, society is crazy and messed up to the point that people are called crazy for having a different view or opinion, than what the media or general knowledge of society is.

These 2 people are not 100% correct, because some of it is INTERPRETATION...but its based on plenty of things, unlike the #e thats being put through the media and society at the moment. Anyone who spends there time trying to say these people are crazy, not to be trusted, dangerous blah blah blah. Need to open there minds completely and actually F**king look around at different aspects, research YOURSELF. Alex Jones and David Icke are RESOURCES, NOT the leaders of a religion and therefore shouldn't be treated or criticized in that way. I know for a fact MOST of you on here, just look around and think oo I want to believe that, oh I don't want to believe that. You simply decide what you want to believe, and what you don't want to believe...People don't do there own research, looking around, finding different views on the same things, opening there mind to all possibilities....Thats just pointless, it seriously is.

Every single thing I see, watch or read now. It adds to my potential knowledge or contradicts a view I hold, I then have the ability to have my own OPINION!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I like david icke. If anyone knew a bit about icke, you would def know that he is not doing this for the money. Before he went down this road, he was quite a famous english sports presenter. Most uk people knew him for being a presenter. I remember he went on the terry wogan show and he spoke about his views. He was ridiculed and laughed at by almost everyone, and his presenting career was finished.

Thats why i know he believes what he says, and this is not a money thing. He truely has a brillient mind, and thats why i like him. I dont care if he speaks the truth or not, he is entertaining.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

Thats like trying to split a hair

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join