It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Lets face it. He/She/It comes from out of this world. God is a relatively unknown entity, a mysterious visitor and presence. God changes form, appears as bright lights and beams of energy from the sky. He's been recorded taking a part of one human to make another human.

He ordered humans to stay away from his tree of knowledge that would lift them to god status, and the aliens and MIBs are known to always remove information that would lift us out of our ignorant earthly state as well.

So obviously God is an alien. He/She/It is not from around here and so must be categorized as an Alien from elsewhere.

Just because some people are on good terms with God or think they know God well doesn't mean that God is not an alien.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've always stated this and I'm glad someone else looks at this in a scientific way.

If you believe that God is real, and that heaven is a real place, then you must ask yourself this question:
Is heaven here on earth (terrestrial) or somewhere else that is not the earth (extra-terrestrial: something from outer space, rather than terrestrial, from earth) ?

So most likely if God is indeed real, he isn't the bearded fairytale figure living on a cloud castle but rather a being (or beings more likely) of higher intelligence that has created man (altered DNA) ages ago to further our progress and to perhaps one day join the intergallactic community of higher beings. When you start to think in this fashion, things start to fall into place and make a little more sense.

I would like to hear others input on this.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When Moses talked to God, how was God physically able to inscribe the ten commandments on stone? One major question of mine, it leads me to believe that the God Moses met (whose name he was not allowed to speak) was physical.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
...So obviously... ... Really now? How is this obvious?

How about lets find some scrap of skin, bone, or alien material first before assignng some ethereal, "holier than though" identity to an entity that has yet to be physicaly presented. For me it's this kind of rational that illustrates grasping at straws explanations for something that will continue to elude presentation for the coming years, decades, and most likely centuries. There is belief, there is faith and there are cult mentalities. There are plenty of cults for aliens as gods. Be sure this kind of conclusion is the starting rationale down a very dark road.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's a possiblity if read most mythological and theological materials. But I think God is a spiritual enity. But that doesn't mean human-extra terrestial contact can or has been mistaken for God in the past.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Be sure this kind of conclusion is the starting rationale down a very dark road.

Or perhaps it is the light at the end of the tunnel! People have always wanted to know God and now that we are becoming technologically advanced and educated about various things we might be ready to meet God as He/She/It really is, a technically advanced being or species.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Let's take this a step further.

Let us change God not to God's but to "Creator's."

[edit on 13-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
why don't you ask one of your sexy blonde aliens after a shag?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The problem with calling God 'Creator' is that it doesn't cover his 'Destructor' aspect. It kind of implies that God is something that only creates and ignores the fact that God is involved in everything that happens including the bad things. The idea that God is just a creator gives the impression that he doesn't have a bad side. Then whenever the aliens do something that appears bad people say it must be the devil because only devils do bad things etc. But scriptures mention a lot of times when God did terrible things to mankind as well. I'm just not satisfied with the name 'Creator' when referring to God. It is an aspect of God but doesn't cover all his aspects.

I was taught the word G.O.D stood for Generator - Operator - Destroyer.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let us not be too impressed with high technology, which has its limitations - or we would not be able to have a forum like this in the first place.

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Lets face it. He/She/It comes from out of this world. God is a relatively unknown entity, a mysterious visitor and presence. God changes form, appears as bright lights and beams of energy from the sky. He's been recorded taking a part of one human to make another human.

The above is not indicative of an Ascended Being Of Light, but of flesh and blood aliens with advanced physically-based technology.

Telling The Difference Between An Ascended Being Of Light & Advanced ET's

An Ascended Being Of Light (beyond the angels) has the ability to create matter at will with God Force energy in the Spirit. Group Entities of basically spiritual discarnates can do this also but are very limited in energy. The Original Creator who orchestrated The Big Bang was an Ascended Being of Light.

An Alternate Mystical View On God

Advanced physical extraterrestrials cannot create matter in ANY capacity - even with their machines - which is why they resort to kidnapping to get the genetic material they want for their experiments and long-term breeding program.

The inability of the aliens to create what they want indicates that they are not Ascended Beings of Light.

Or perhaps it is the light at the end of the tunnel! People have always wanted to know God and now that we are becoming technologically advanced and educated about various things we might be ready to meet God as He/She/It really is, a technically advanced being or species.

The Light that many near death experiencers report "at the end of the tunnel" is not coming from physical aliens but is the energy of the discarnate dimensions. When basically spiritual people with a particular religious slant ascend into the Mid Realms, they see the god-icon they can most identify with; Christians see the Jesus god-icon, Buddhists see Buddha, Muslims see Allah, New Agers may see "ascended masters" and so forth.

The Light Of The God Force is nonliving, infinite, and governed by Universal Law that cannot be changed one iota. There is no God or god in the Spirit as of yet but there was, is and always will be a Higher Power. That Higher Power - that judges all of us after we leave the flesh - is The Light.

Our application of The Golden Rule and our ability to love genuinely and deeply dictates how far we can ascend in The Light after we leave the flesh. The higher the plane in The Light, the greater the expansion of consciousness and the more powerful the dimension of energy.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

The aliens who abduct people and use them as laborartory animals and slaves must also face The Light after death. No one can escape cosmic justice, as The Light is what enables reality to manifest itself in the first place. Without it, there can be no stars, planets, or even souls.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

The inability of the aliens to create what they want indicates that they are not Ascended Beings of Light.

But the whole point is that they did quite possibly seed this world and create us in their labs etc. Just because they still take us to their labs doesn't mean they were not creating us in their labs aeons ago.

They've sent me into the light and brought me back, and I've read accounts of people being placed into nirvana by them. So they do work with the light and are not ignorant of it by any means. However they do not all have the same power. Like us many of them are given just enough power to complete their life mission before merging back into something greater.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So theres a tier based almost level system.

Theres the ascended being of light, God/Allah/YHWH, "The One God"

Then theres alien beings, who are of the flesh, but may have bio-engineered Humans.

Regardless of if Humans have gotten the two mixed up during early history and mix them together as one in the Bible and such books, the important lesson of "The One God" still gets through with extreme importance; to worship no Idols & no other Gods but The One God!! At least in Abrahamic religions.

So, perhaps the aliens are the angels, and the one god is "God". Maybe we mixed up the creation story.. maybe we didn't.. but if we did and The One God had no other "direct intervention" into the physical 'dimension' but to create the big-bang, complete with his eternal laws, the laws of physics and gravity and such as well as Mathematics, I would not be surprised at all.

For this alone would make perfect sense.. and still make the one god our creator even IF aliens seeded us, so you see, to call the aliens "Gods" is not good, and The One God will judge accordingly.

When a unique DNA genome is created for a human being, it is the same thing as their signature being placed in the 'book of life' spoken of in the bible. This is why it says in Revelation that anyone not in the book of life would be thrown into the fire as well, because it's speaking of Cloned Humans! If you clone a human, the DNA genome of the new human is identical to the human whom you cloned. Having two or more of the same in existance kinda makes you exempt from having an afterlife. And no, twins do not have IDENTICAL genomes.

Whatever alien race that is responsible for abductions is using human beings for something, and many feel it is reproduction in some form or fashion. Considering the possibilities.. if we can almost clone people and can successfully clone animals, any beings capable of reaching our planet intact to do any abducting would be vastly beyond us in technology and could probably manufacture an entire 1 million human beings all being identical with identical dna genomes. The other being with that genome would be back at Earth. This is dire!
(hopes aliens dont attack us with an army of cloned human beings)

[edit on 10/13/2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Anything "not of this world" is an alien. People abuse the term "Alien" too much. Alien is not a RACE of people. It means not of this world.

God's an alien, but he's not an Alien is the "Abused" sense of the word. Satan's an alien too. They're not of this world.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So obviously God is an alien.

Who's God? Whose God? I mean the question both ways. Honestly, I'm not sure who you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Basically I'm referring to the God of The Old Testament, although that book does mention that 'Gods' walked the earth too. So it's just a general statement.

There are so many scriptures that have been burnt or changed or fabricated over the aeons by people trying to promote their own version of God/s and none of them can be used as proof. people had a vivid dream/nightmare and all of a sudden an absolute truth was born.

So I'm really not convinced any one religion has the absolute truth or knows who God/s actually are. But God/s sure do come from somewhere that we can't go to and they remain hidden most of the time, so they are alien in the sense that they ain't of our world.

And if people are going to say that all aliens are demons then they are referring to God as well because he/she/it is an alien too.

My point is it's wrong to hate all aliens just because some of them didn't do what we think is good. Do wild animals like what we do?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
www.bibleufo.com...

perfect site for this thread. great info there.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

In case u were in doubt...in MY cyber world...this is what the chimps call Gawd.

I think i called him the Yahovah... daddio of jaysus the other day and got a thread pulled...

is jaysus off limits? I dont care if yall believe in him...i dont have to believe in him the same way yall do...do I? I find you earth chimps get a lil defensive if ya speak ill of the Big Santa...

Hope not. Ya, God is an alien...in my world....

hes pretty cool looking eh. I stole it off southpark...yayay..

I turned the moderator on my other forum, a boxing forum into jaysus...called him Mothersmilk...looks a lil like the dude above but got holes in the hands...

I get shot in the head and resurrected at a Oscar delyahoya match in one story...

i imagine most of you just went....good.

hah

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

So obviously God is an alien.

Who's God? Whose God? I mean the question both ways. Honestly, I'm not sure who you're talking about.

Aliens or Extra-terrestials, and if people believe God is an alien. That doesn't mean any religion is wrong, we were just citing examples form ancient times to prove our point. It doesn't make any religion in this discussion "Wrong" or inaccurate in the spritual sense. It's just an out there possiblity.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

But the whole point is that they did quite possibly seed this world and create us in their labs etc. Just because they still take us to their labs doesn't mean they were not creating us in their labs aeons ago.

That is quite true.

I agree with the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin. That an advanced group of extraterrestrials - that the Sumerians labeled the Anunnaki - mixed their DNA with the already evolving hominids here in order to come up with Homo sapien slaves to work the mines.

But that does not mean that the Anunnaki (Zetans) were then or are now our spiritual masters

We are not just bodies with consciousness; we are discarnate consciousness that is temporarily incarnate in flesh. We choose to incarnate in the first place and then suffer a certain degree of memory loss. That amnesia includes not remembering our Interlife (or period in the Spirit in-between bodies) as well as our decision to enter into physical embodiment. Past life hypnotic regression research all points to this.

They've sent me into the light and brought me back, and I've read accounts of people being placed into nirvana by them. So they do work with the light and are not ignorant of it by any means. However they do not all have the same power. Like us many of them are given just enough power to complete their life mission before merging back into something greater.

The light they sent you into was not The Light on the Other Side. The Light on the Other Side means COMPLETE FREEDOM. The only limitation that one has in The Light when free of matter is one's spiritual development.

No one can send anyone back, i.e., make them incarnate, without their explicit permission.

There is a great deal of brainwashing that occurs to abductees. The aliens want people to think that their captors have godlike abilities so they implant screen memories in them to make them believe that. Prisoners who think their captors can read their minds, teleport, walk through walls, and have a monopoly with The Light Of The God Force in the Spirit, will not fight them or attempt escape.

The Zetans are experts in the twisted art of psychological manipulation.

Hey...if they truly had godlike abilities I would have been TOAST years ago, as I came close to being abducted a number of times. They could not read my mind, they could not walk through walls, and they could not teleport me into a holding cell onboard their spacecraft.

They also can't touch my Spirit Guides.

See: Abductee Brainwashing.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just don't think God as an alien, just a being that's not above us, but beyond human understanding. Because God is suppose to be and be able to show itself as whatever. An ET creator of the human race is possible, but even if that's true. It wouldn't change my belief system. I don't hold anything against most religions on the subject.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join