It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
But that does not mean that the Anunnaki (Zetans) were then or are now our spiritual masters:

Fortunately for me I had not studied the alien phenomenon and knew very little about it when they started contacting me. I was just awed by them and gave them my love like I try to give to everyone as Christ commanded. But then they started doing things to me I didn't understand. I cried a river of tears and was in shock for a long time. But then I realized that they were just using a superior science on me and I was misinterpreting it as something hostile. So I began to realize I had witnessed something wonderful and not something awful like I had first thought.

Then I came on to the web and tried to tell people that the aliens are ok and are trying to teach us about reality but we are misinterpreting their actions. But everyone said I was just a slave of the aliens who had been brainwashed by them. They were still at the beginning stages of fear and suspicion. There was nothing I could do but watch humanity writhe in its own ignorance. I know what they're going through because I went through it too, but it is not the answer. Love is the answer just as we are taught.

The aliens can reach into the air and peel back a layer of reality and reveal the most blinding brilliant godly light you could imagine. Then they will just put the layer back in place and smile. They are wondrous beings who see us as dangerous creatures living in a dream world. They are not to be feared, we are.

So I understand your fear and hatred for the aliens because I've lived through that too. But just remember that love is the greatest weapon you have and when you fail to use that you fail your soul that has been sent to this school to learn unconditional love.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is funny =) Look, regardless of if you believe Aliens created us or not it doesn't in any way surmise that they are the Ultimate God Creator. Who created the Aliens? Ah, and we're back at block one; The True Creator... the infinite and eternal source force behind the curtain =)
Infinite love and eternal peace.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

See: Abductee Brainwashing.
[edit on 14-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

Cool link, that actualy explains alot why people think that Aliens are their God, or that Aliens are our God/s.

It's funny how they tell abductees that they are here to help them and geneticly help them and that they are their God, and then they end up being seen killing animals and in some cases killing people. heh what kind of assasin God is this? are they really Gods?

I think God is not only our creator, but the ultimate creator, of the whole universe, not only man kind, that's just stupid to think that a few Aliens are God's..maybe they are our seeders (Annunakis)but not God, the creator...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Not necessarily. It only happens to a very small group of people. I'm not one of them, sorry. I just think it's possible due to mythology and accounts of the second kind that are most likely to be proved. Which are literally a case or two.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Then I came on to the web and tried to tell people that the aliens are ok and are trying to teach us about reality but we are misinterpreting their actions. But everyone said I was just a slave of the aliens who had been brainwashed by them. They were still at the beginning stages of fear and suspicion. There was nothing I could do but watch humanity writhe in its own ignorance. I know what they're going through because I went through it too, but it is not the answer. Love is the answer just as we are taught.

Sounds to me that everyone was right about you being brainwashed, as you exhibit the signs of it.

Love is the answer all right. Love does not kidnap, torture, enslave, or treat people like laboratory animals

Love is SELFLESS, not abusive.

There are even accounts from abductees that their glandular extracts are used as vitamin supplements to the aliens.

Be a pal...be a vitamin to your friendly Grey aliens.

Judge the aliens - as with anyone - not by their technology but by their fruits. They treat us as laboratory animals and slaves. That indicates that they are serivce-to-self (STS) oriented and not service-to-others (STO) oriented. Furthermore, since they kidnap people for medical experiments and for a long-term breeding program, that also indicates that they are not Ascended Beings Of Light who can create with The Light what they want. The upshot: they are not gods at all, just space-aliens with advanced physically-based technology.

As far as fear is concerned, I have much less fear of the aliens that most have because I see through their deceptions and manipulations and because I have researched and devised practical methods on how to avoid an alien abduction:

How To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction

I remember the well-known account of author and abductee, Whitley Strieber, when he was strapped down for an examination onboard Zetan spacecraft and he cried out for God to help him. The Zetans, in portraying their spiritual indifference, replied:

Why do you call out to God? There is no one here but us.

Next time you talk to your alien friends, ask them the following question:

If you are truly gods, then why don't you just create what you want instead of kidnapping people and using them as laboratory animals, slaves, as vitamin supplements, and for a long-term breeding program?

We would all love to hear their doubletalk response, if they even bother to try to answer that question at all.

Originally posted by your_evidence

See: Abductee Brainwashing.

Cool link, that actualy explains alot why people think that Aliens are their God, or that Aliens are our God/s.

It's funny how they tell abductees that they are here to help them and geneticly help them and that they are their God, and then they end up being seen killing animals and in some cases killing people. heh what kind of assasin God is this? are they really Gods?

I think God is not only our creator, but the ultimate creator, of the whole universe, not only man kind, that's just stupid to think that a few Aliens are God's..maybe they are our seeders (Annunakis)but not God, the creator...

Glad to be of help.

The Original Creator who initiated The Big Bang with The Light on the Other Side and who has yet to come into this space-time continuum, had nothing to do with the Anunnaki (Zetan-aliens) manipulating DNA on this planet in order to come up with Homo sapien slaves.

So I agree with your appraisal.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Love is the answer all right. Love does not kidnap, torture, enslave, or treat people like laboratory animals

Love is SELFLESS, not abusive.

I have to quote this, it's exaclty what i've been trying to explain to abductees but most have been deceived by them and just block what ever is explained.I would also like to add to this that they have no right to interfere with our evolution as human beings, even if we blow us selves up and destroy the world they have no right to interfere with our learning and our responsabilites we have.They won't save us,and that's a fact.

How To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction

I remember the well-known account of author and abductee, Whitley Strieber, when he was strapped down for an examination onboard Zetan spacecraft and he cried out for God to help him. The Zetans, in portraying their spiritual indifference, replied:

Why do you call out to God? There is no one here but us.

yep, there's more than a few cases about people that were actualy SAVED from being abducted by calling upon the name of Jesus or repeating parts of the bible, many people don't realise it and they keep getting abducted, again and again and again.
Here's a link with acouple of cases, for those who are intrested.

Link

And for those people that think that Aliens and God are not linked together what so ever, i would sugest they think twice about it and do some research on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Tsk....blah blah blah..beta zoid this and betazeke this. I told yall...Yahovah..what the earth chips call Gawd. He is a grey wit a passion fer boxing.

Tell ya what, I know most of you older anal retentives..the one who come on and spew camera confirgeration at ya and geek talk...might have a problem with thet pic of Yahovah i posted earlier....what if i showed ya a pic of his Son..thets right...the one human Chimps knew as jasysus;;;

oh...its true!

why dont we check in on the lad now...its a Sunday am...mebbe he is watching the Pats play on the cloud high defintion ...courtesy of Japanese technology from the 46 influx...

'hey..dude ..what ya been up to thi....

"Ahhh...jaysus...sorry..ahh..yeah sorry...we will come back!!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to drop by and say "Great Freakin Post Paul_Richard." And nice link, very useful tips from that Zeta-Alien Abduction Prevention site.

You have voted Paul_Richard for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Be sure this kind of conclusion is the starting rationale down a very dark road.

Or perhaps it is the light at the end of the tunnel! People have always wanted to know God and now that we are becoming technologically advanced and educated about various things we might be ready to meet God as He/She/It really is, a technically advanced being or species.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

Could the light at the end of the road be a black hole sequence that sends all souls to another place, heaven?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And, regarding Ray the *snip* oops i mean Grey, very nice argument you presented. I mean, you can only find that kind of high quality debating in the most intelligent of forums. And by "the most intelligent of forums," I mean an Ashlee Simpson Uber-Fan-General-Chit-Chat forum. I just love those illustrations too, did you draw them all by yourself in "Microsoft Paint?" That kind of artistic ability can rival even the best Lobotomy patient! But don't take my word for it, take your own to find out whether or not this is all true!

Originally posted by ray the grey
oh...its true!

My point is, if you're only going to rant and rave about illogical nonsense here at ATS, don't. This isn't the place, and besides, Paul_Richard is actually trying to make an intelligent argument here and he doesn't deserve this kind garbage from you. Perhaps you should move onto harder and more important activities, such as eating a grapefruit without the assistance of several trained men.

P.S. - If I receive a WARN about this post, I deserved it and am sorry. If I don't, Boo Yah!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The aliens are a thousand times more loving than humans could ever be. They are afraid of humans because we don't show love to all as Christ commanded. Until we learn the lesson of love we will be held in isolation from the rest of the universe.

We use every species for our own purposes. We have countless slaughter factories killing animals all day long. We kill each other in wars. If the aliens are not extremely strict with us we will kill them too. We have to learn to love before they will set our world free.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undertaker

Could the light at the end of the road be a black hole sequence that sends all souls to another place, heaven?

The aliens do have portals which seemed a lot like black holes and when you go through them you are instantly in another dimension. I was taken through them a few times. Each time I was taken through my body changed size. It was as if space itself had been altered. The aliens seem to be millions of years ahead of us. The only way to advance is with their help.

They have various ways of getting to other dimensions just as we have different types of transport.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I see that I need to check back in ATS more often.

Originally posted by your_evidence
yep, there's more than a few cases about people that were actualy SAVED from being abducted by calling upon the name of Jesus or repeating parts of the bible, many people don't realise it and they keep getting abducted, again and again and again.
Here's a link with acouple of cases, for those who are intrested.

Link

And for those people that think that Aliens and God are not linked together what so ever, i would sugest they think twice about it and do some research on it.

We mention alienresistance.org on our page about the Zetan-alien menace. Years ago one of their lay ministers wanted to interview me. Back then I preferred just the written word and not a face to face exchange. I also had that happen with a Canadian UFO documentary producer. That will change eventually as the time is becoming more ripe for it.

You are quite right.

The power of angel collectives has thwarted Zetan-alien abductions in the past. The aliens are freaked by true psychic ability and especially telekinesis. The reason: outside of mimicking telekinesis with their antigravity rays, they really can't duplicate true telekinetic ability with their advanced technology

Than can't teleport either.

Experience has taught me that there is also a discarnate facet to the alien abduction phenomenon. Discarnate Greys and other discarnate Zetans do tend to try to astrally prep people here that their physical counterparts are thinking about kidnapping. Recognizing this when it happens is a sign of a possible abduction attempt. But one would have to be an intuitive or medium trained in this particular way in order to determine this.

The Zetans are skiddish about who they abduct because they know it is a dangerous situation. If they get freaked out by something strange and unusual happening - like a telepathically projected image in their mind - they will abort a kidnapping attempt.

Large angel collectives or Group Entities in the Mid Realms if Spirit cannot stop all alien abductions but they have indeed prevented a number of them from occurring.

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Just wanted to drop by and say "Great Freakin Post Paul_Richard." And nice link, very useful tips from that Zeta-Alien Abduction Prevention site.

You have voted Paul_Richard for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thank you kindly TheB1ueSoldier.

It is nice to feel appreciated.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

But then they started doing things to me I didn't understand. I cried a river of tears and was in shock for a long time. But then I realized that they were just using a superior science on me and I was misinterpreting it as something hostile. So I began to realize I had witnessed something wonderful and not something awful like I had first thought.

Would you call traumatising a test subject superior science? No.

Would a benevolent creator need sperm samples by stimulating your prostrate gland? No.

Can you simulate the feeling of being in 'the light' without being anywhere near heaven? Yes. It's called drugs.

I really think you need to seperate these beings from what we think is the universal creator.
As said before, who created them if they made us?
Perhaps the god(s) of the old testament are aliens as in from another planet, because the bible is an edited brainwashing tool in itself, and has too many contradictions to be real.
But I feel that there is an all loving force in all of us, it does'nt need ships to travel, test subjects or DNA.

Probed by Grays- If your experiences are real, please please get another opinion from psychics, spiritual teachers and the like, and don't take the words of your aliens as 'gospel'.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
And, regarding Ray the Gay

Wow. I was waiting for one of you types. I meet you all the time. I usually give warning to you types in my first post, but the mods here are very...strict.

Yer what we call a latent. Its ok, yer one of those dour grey types...anal repressed. Relax...i do know yer type very well. Yer a pushback.

Let me explain. Its the probe. Its a known fact thet a greys probe is not a sexual thing. They are pretty asexual when it comes to chimps. However...it is a little known fact that there are chimps...when probed..if they harbour any latent homosexuality...become flamboyantly and twistedly gay.

oh..its true !! Now, thet explained what you are. Yer a latent pushback. But thet is ok. Because thet takes us to your 4th word.

You called me a name, and you are a bigot. Your 4 th word...and everything you said after was blah blah blah...

I might be gay. I find what you said offensive. I am a Canadian hybrid human grey.. and the true Canook chimps marry gay chimps in Canada. We marry US chimps in Canada. Lad, you need to come up with a better flame than to call me gay. I know thet i am poking fun lad..i saw a ufo and i decided i better laff...yer...well....

You called me gay.

You have no credability.

say, if you ever do get hooked up wit a grey..and you get what yer looking fer..YOU BETTER LET GO THET LIL FELLAS PROBE WHEN ITS TIME FER HIM TO GO

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
... I can't even begin to interpret what you posted. Im going to need to get a 2nd grader to translate what you said. Well anywayz, when you want to quote what somebody says, type the following:

(q) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah (/q)

*except translate the () into []

Plz don't just misquote people and add ur own stuff to other people's posts.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
shut up, ya gay basher bigot!
yer 4 th word...and you called a name, and resorted to gay bashing...

2 nd grade...lol

you cant have my probe...Blue solder..

i gues thet name say it all...tsk.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well we're as pretty 'ALIEN' as it gets if one considers the fact we were introduced/placed/created here from a foreign source which doesn't exactly make us natives so naturally our goal is and shall always be to reach for the stars once advanced enough which isn't to say or agree that 'God is an Alien' when in fact we are the aliens/created prooduct.
God has supposedly always been or existed or came into being of his/her/its own accord when there was nothing else so that makes him/her/it one of a kind and a singular yet non-singular all encompassing 'it' willing itself into existence out of nothing when there was nothing which is not alien or foreign but rather an original presence or source as opposed to humanity which are crafted/made/introduced/placed ect ect qualifying us as the 'Aliens having externally come into being from an originating source.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by fckemall]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fckemall
Well we're as pretty 'ALIEN' as it gets if one considers the fact we were introduced/placed/created here from a foreign source....
God has supposedly always been or existed or came into being of his/her/its own accord when there was nothing else...

Zecharia Sitchin has a page which addresses the 223 alien genes in Homo sapien DNA. So in the physical sense, we are all part Anunnaki (Zetan). But that does not mean we are all space-alien in the cultural sense. We are the arbiters of our spiritual destiny.

It also doesn't mean that The Big Bang was orchestrated by the Anunnaki who enabled the first Homo sapiens to emerge here (to be used as slaves).

Before there was an Ascended Being of Light to start the Universe, there was always the nonliving and infinite Higher Power on the Other Side that many refer to as The Light. Without it, there could never be an Original Creator to start a Big Bang; no stars, planets, or even souls. The Light represents the ONLY WAY that reality can manifest itself from nothingness and is the same light that many near death experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel."

The more spiritually advanced the soul, the greater its ability - once free of matter - to ascend into The Light. The higher the plane, the greater the expansion of consciousness and the more powerful the dimension of energy. When the soul can create matter at will in The Light on an individual basis, it has become a Co-Creator

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Aliens are not God's in any way more than we are God's. The Big Bang never occured... and tell me how anyone can deduce the factualism that 'alien' genes exist in Human Beings without ever having 'alien' DNA to study? Please, I ask you to seriously re-think what you have researched.

Infinite love and eternal peace.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join