It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the war on terror lead to WW3?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
what do you all think? (sorry for the lack of text)

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well I think that if we have a world war three the war on terroor will lead to it. For one reason, the war on terror will never be over as long as there is religion. I am not saying religion is wrong or right, but religion is what causes these problems. Well other than the fact that humans tend to form groups with different oppinions in all things, and then try to kill the other groups with different oppinions. That is neither here nor there. The war on terror will lead to WW# because it will never be over.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If the United States does not remove the current administration/group of powers, and the Sharon government in Israel is not replaced, soon, the NEO CONS and Likudniks will lead the world powers straight down into the final confrontation in the valley of Megiddo.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The War On Terror is World War III

We've evolved past attrition fighting, every war we're waging now involves a hellstorm of automated missiles, minimal human contact is even required, its the cleanup thats the messy bit, as is evident in Iraq and, to a lesser extent, Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
[5]Yes

Its going to be Nasty ..
Get ready

And if we dont use neutron and thermonuclear
weapeons we will loose...............

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Its going to be Nasty ..
Get ready

And if we dont use neutron and thermonuclear
weapeons we will loose...............

Yes, because an enemy with no discernable industrial base requires weapons that kill everything within 15 miles. *rolls eyes*

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"The War On Terror is World War III"

nah its not. a world war of the 21st century would be alot bigger than that methinks.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The War on Terror is a fiction injected into the minds of sheep by those who have a vested interest in mass manipulation and war profiteering.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Im talking about Mass extermination of a populace

Wake up Were In A Religious War

The Enemy is Radical Islam

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
straterx > the enemy isint radical islam, the enemy is ignorance ( i know, a bit too corny of a take on the ats motto ), ignorance of the fact that our government took advantage of the pouplation when we were in a vunlerable state, and used that to justify their war for oil in iraq. We have to face up to the fact we were used, and that its time to go eject those responsible from their offices.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Im talking about Mass extermination of a populace

Wake up Were In A Religious War

The Enemy is Radical Islam

The war is in your head... They've placed it in your mind, pointing you toward a manufactured enemy. The lemming jumps, hating the A-Rab because they said he did it and you naively offer your warm, young flesh. Because your fatherland leaders told you to.
How easy it is...
A little cannon fodder here, a little there... And $o much $$$$$$ to be made.

ps.. Warriors both western and Islamic are equally manipulated to hate the opposition. WAKE THE FROCK UP, PEOPLE!

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"Warriors both western and Islamic are equally manipulated to hate the opposition"

But WHO IS Doing The Attacking ??

IS BEING PASSIVE GOING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE [6]?

I dont tell the children every day
You Must Kill ALL ISLAMS ... They Are SaTAN !

Why Dont You Get A Grip On Reality

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"Warriors both western and Islamic are equally manipulated to hate the opposition"

But WHO IS Doing The Attacking ?? Those who rule from the shadows. They care not for one nation or the other.

IS BEING PASSIVE GOING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE [6]?So willing to kill those you are TOLD to kill? Those you wish to kill are TOLD to kill you, too, valiant warrior. Perhaps we should first stop hating.

You Must Kill ALL ISLAMS ... They Are SaTAN !Evil runs in every race.

Why Dont You Get A Grip On Reality What proof has anyone seen concerning those responsible for 9-11? NONE.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
But WHO IS Doing The Attacking ??

"Those who rule from the shadows. They care not for one nation or the other. "

What ? thats your answer..thats B S ..the correct answer is ......Islamic Fundamentalists

IS BEING PASSIVE GOING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE ?

"So willing to kill those you are TOLD to kill? Those you wish to kill are TOLD to kill you, too, valiant warrior. Perhaps we should first stop hating. "

No one tells me what to do or think .. Im willing to kill Those who attack me. regardless of
Who or What they Are! ....And I dont hate them or you

You Must Kill ALL ISLAMS ... They Are SaTAN !

"Evil runs in every race. "

No Kidding But unlike you ............Im willing to confront it !

Why Dont You Get A Grip On Reality

"What proof has anyone seen concerning those responsible for 9-11? NONE"

Im Shure its NOT a conspiracy... Islamic Fundamentalist
Are really our friends ...they prove that every day ...
their coming over for Pork ribs and Beer later on

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It could be WWIII if,

the Arabs have a mutual defense pact if one of them gets attacked (they are prolly working on this after Iraq)

if Russia comes in in support of the middle east countries,
there is a good chance of this

if Europe takes the middle-eastern side or stays 'netutral', just supplying weapons to the arabs

where does China fit??? who knows....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i think this war on terror is setting the stage for a much bigger conflict. it is not a right or left wing thing..it is a combo of both...as weird as it sounds, i think the peace mongers have added more fuel to the fire by working so hard for delays and 7th and 8th chances for situations that needed action after chance number 2. did anybody see the article about 'bush putting the middle east on notice'.. to me it seemed like he could be saying..'hay, u all better start paying attention to what the U.S. is asking or we might just get a little medevil on your butts...of course it would be in the name of the 'war against terrorism'....bush will be re-elected...
the world is in a flux...hugh changes are being put into motion..we may not see it in our lifetimes ( i would really like it to happen while i'm alive)..but your grandchildren will see it.....is that what we want?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know it sounds pretty cliched, but this the War on Terror is new kind of war. It's mainly fought in the shadows, away from the public arena. Occasionaly, the war will show itself when the fighting gets big enough for the mass media.

But yeah, it could lead to a bigger confilct if things get even more #ed up than they are now.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
WWIII will be fought silently and will be quick. The world has moved beyond nuclear warheads and atomic bombs. This war will be fought with something deadlier...a highly contageous genocidic virus.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm sure it will....
One can consider this WW3...i Think we are pretty much done with big naval battles and Tank charges.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think that the war on terror will only be a small factor that will start WWIII.I still believe that the main reason behind WWIII will be a confontation between the U.S and China(over Eurasia control of natural ressources and on the Taiwan issue).It has been said for many years that a clash between these 2 titans is going to be inevitable in the futur and that the result will affect everyone on the planet.

I dont see the WOT as WWIII because the enemy is a shadowy network that cannot really be identified other than with the name "Al Quaida or Hezbollah". I compare the WOT as a major version of the war on drugs.Something that you cannot know when you are going to win,something that is not a conventionnal and where there are no guarantee that military superiority will bring you victory.In other words: The war on terror is not really a war.Its more like an hunting game that serve as a pretext to advance the PNAC than anything else.

P.S : It dont mean that the terrorist threat is not real.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by ForceOfWill]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join