It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It's not my desire to finger out other people's beliefs. It is only politically correct to insult and offend Christians.

Exactly!!! I totally agree!!!

I'm only kidding with ya of course!!! That was a very well placed sarcastic joke by you though TC. I'm glad to see you still have some sense of humor in ya when it comes to Religious Debates!!

Besides, where would it get us? I highly doubt one person in this place would learn a thing, but would maintain their own beliefs.

I was only asking because a lot of people assume to know certain aspects of different religions and are often times misunderstanding what the beliefs really are. (You may run into this on Very Rare Occasions dealing with Christianity, who knows....
:duh
Seriously though, I have personally found by researching more closely the various Religious Messages, that they are actually more the same than different. It's just a matter of how you look at it. Toltec is a perfect example of someone who finds and posts such links between beliefs.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No Religion on earth is "true"

The only thing religion does is lay down a code of morality that is subjective to the time period it was
concieved

Do we still marry our daughters ?.....I hope not
Do we stone adulterers...Do we Veil our women...some do some dont

In Fact many Religious Laws have to do with the subjugation of women

But if your going to claim a religion as your own
are you not bound by its tennants ?

Religion is a bunch of Crap written by Men as a method of social controll

Here I give you Every Bit Of Truth In Any Religion
God Is Everything
Love

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It's not my desire to finger out other people's beliefs. It is only politically correct to insult and offend Christians.

Exactly!!! I totally agree!!!

I'm only kidding with ya of course!!! That was a very well placed sarcastic joke by you though TC. I'm glad to see you still have some sense of humor in ya when it comes to Religious Debates!!

Besides, where would it get us? I highly doubt one person in this place would learn a thing, but would maintain their own beliefs.

I was only asking because a lot of people assume to know certain aspects of different religions and are often times misunderstanding what the beliefs really are. (You may run into this on Very Rare Occasions dealing with Christianity, who knows....
:duh
Seriously though, I have personally found by researching more closely the various Religious Messages, that they are actually more the same than different. It's just a matter of how you look at it. Toltec is a perfect example of someone who finds and posts such links between beliefs.

And still you persons don't think about the simularities concerning for example the star Sirius... really... you have really seen all the simularities haven't you... yes offcourse you did... you can explain why religions are nonsense etc.
Offcourse you can.. because you see the simularities... or can't you? Because you don't know what the similarities concerning Sirius etc. mean...

Tell me... do you understand what those similarities mean? Or is it in your reality the similarities which make it good explainable as being nonsense?

Or are we persons really going to think...

Hey it's your choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
StraterX shall we start a discussion about that? A debate or something... because if you really know so much about religions etc. you should know better than that... seriously

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ark of the Covenant
Mannamachine
Ezekiel
Gospel of Thomas
Refaim

The connections between the religions with Sirius

Egyptians, Bible & Koran
We all know the Egyptians with their God Isis which was related to Sirius. Also the shafts in the pyramids point towards Sirius and Orion. Many believe that Isis was the reincarnation of Mary, the mother of Jesus. You have to say that Mary then also came from Sirius. This does however not only become clear from the reincarnation, but also from the fact that the Refaim in Israel (a look alike of Stone Hedge) was related to Sirius at the time when it was build. The Refaim was build by Giants which were created by the God of Christ, so the Giants also worshipped him as the God of Sirius. You would have to say that the Koran talks about the same God, except then the God is called Allah. The stories are the same, only the Koran is oriented on the last prophet of God, Mohammed. Under Sura 53 �The star� we read that Allah does come from Sirius, which we already knew from the Refaim and Egyptians.

Mayans, primitive hunters, Sumerians and the Dogontribe
Are we going to look at the Mayans, we have to say that also their buildings were purposefully aligned with the bright star Sirius and Cappella. The primitive hunters even saw patterns in the movement of the stars, and then in specific the apparent motions of Venus and Sirius. The Sumerians also have a tenth body which they call Nibiru from which the Gods came from. The Sumerians make the same claim as the Dogontribe, only the Dogontribe knows the place in the sky were the Gods came from, Sirius.

The western Calendar
Even the whole western calendar does seem to have barely a relation with the cycle of the sun, moon and stars anymore. The new year always begins if the sun does have almost an opposition with Sirius.

The Dutch text about the western calendar
Onze huidige westerse kalender lijkt nog nauwelijks een relatie te hebben met de cycli van de Zon, Maan of Sterren: het nieuwe jaar begint telkens als de Zon op circa 11 graden Steenbok staat, dus 10 a 11 dagen na het wintersolstitium maar tegelijkertijd ook in de buurt van de oppositie met de vaste ster Sirius

Just translate this with ets.freetranslation.com...
(the text is in Dutch situated at www.astrologie.ws... )

www.umich.edu...
Primitive hunters, Egyptians and Central America had traditions apparently related to Sirius.
www.sandbat.batcave.net... Sumerians and the Gods from Nibiru.
www.cu2.nl/singulariteit For information about the Dogontribe and their knowledge.
physics.unr.edu...
The Mayans and their aligned buildings towards Sirius.
dubroom.org...
The Refaim and it�s connection to Sirius.
thriceholy.net...
Allah also claims to have come from Sirius.
www.crystalinks.com...
Isis the reincarnation of Mary.

All the beliefs were just made to control people... but every religion also believed God came from Sirius... what a coincidence...

these are facts... not faith.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You can only debate facts.........
not Faith.....
its an argument that can only be resolved by enlightenment.......
I will discuss any religion though
I wish you all well

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
You can only debate facts.........
not Faith.....
its an argument that can only be resolved by enlightenment.......
I will discuss any religion though
I wish you all well

StraterX what I said were all facts... I just think that you have the feeling religion is all based on faith... but the describtion of the Ark of the Covenant... Refaim... Pyramids... technologies etc. are all part of the facts to.

Perhaps the enlightenment can only come if one tries to come with answers for the facts... and leaves the faith out of it...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
And still you persons don't think about the simularities concerning for example the star Sirius... really... you have really seen all the simularities haven't you... yes offcourse you did... you can explain why religions are nonsense etc.
Offcourse you can.. because you see the simularities... or can't you? Because you don't know what the similarities concerning Sirius etc. mean...

Tell me... do you understand what those similarities mean? Or is it in your reality the similarities which make it good explainable as being nonsense?

Or are we persons really going to think...

Hey it's your choice.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have read about Sirius as well. Plus Anunnaki, Nibiru, The Pyramids and the alignment of the shaft toward the 3 stars Vega, Sirius and Alpha Draconis(Right???)....Pleiadians also....Ummmm, the Philosophers Stone, Alchemy, the origin of ADAMA and E.DIN, Eniki and Enlil (sp?)......

Is this similar to what you were talking about???

I was actually talking about the similarities between Eastern Religions and Western Religions mostly in my previous posts BTW....Not this other Sirius stuff....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"I just think that you have the feeling religion is all based on faith... but the describtion of the Ark of the Covenant... Refaim... Pyramids... technologies etc. are all part of the facts to. "
What Religion are you speaking of ?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Kabbala, Egyptians... Dogontribe...

But even the Bible self does have a kind of strange idea about the magnificense of God as you could see in Ezekiel...

The Dogontribe says the God were aliens... there aliens came from Sirius... the Dogon also came from the Egyptians... Isis also came from Sirius...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Frock it... wait I will type it again... it didn't work

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just take a look at the following:

Allah comes from Sirius
Allah himself says he comes from Sirius.
Just like all the other Gods say (Egyptians, Mayans, Dogontribe, Sumerians, primitive hunters...).

Shaastra
The Indian texts which are thousands years old speak of aircrafts and describe them...

Ark of the Covenant
A describtion of the Ark of the Covenant.

Mannamachine
Is the describtion of the Mannamachine...

Gospel of Thomas
Just read how Jesus describes his father... that you can't see the fathers kingdom if you die etc.

Ezekiel, Mahabharata, the Refaim, the Pyramids for the Gods, the sfinxes, Stone Hedge, the pyramids in China...

How does this all fit in your idea of controlling people?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dropa discs

These discs are 5.000 year old and are situated in a museum...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"Kabbala, Egyptians... Dogontribe... "
"But even the Bible self does have a kind of strange idea about the magnificense of God as you could see in Ezekiel... "
"The Dogontribe says the God were aliens... there aliens came from Sirius... the Dogon also came from the Egyptians... Isis also came from Sirius... "

??????????????????????????
You not making sense to me

"Are the Gods fictional?"
Your talking about alien influence
I get it.!and your mixing the two...

You dont understand the concept of God that im speaking of..
These are not one and the same

Its Really Really Simple

Everything That Is ...Is Energy
God ..You.. Me ..Dogs.. Rocks..the Sun.. Moon .Aliens
We are All made of the Same Stuff ..
Energy...

The End

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its Really Really Simple

Everything That Is ...Is Energy
God ..You.. Me ..Dogs.. Rocks..the Sun.. Moon .Aliens
We are All made of the Same Stuff ..
Energy...

The End

Energy and mass

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why do you call energy God? Why not just energy? What is so Godfull about energy that you call it like that... because that's very confusing if a person doesn't know that you mean by God just energy

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Now Are Aliens from Sirius
the basis for many many religious myths and beliefs
YES
I agree but that has nothing to do with this topic

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It would be of great help if you will read about basic physics to get a better understanding of what you are...
Lay off the kabalistic stuff ..it will screw with your mind..if you want to persue Magik fine go for it
But still an understanding of physics will help you
in that you will understand All is Thought

Oh yeah....
Mass is energy too

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by straterx]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Christianity

theres no proof of god blah blah and all that....
how has christianity come so big with just a book as (not so strong) proof!?
some people i talk to go as far as saying they hear god's voice in their head. of course theyre obviouslly insane, but people go so far to try and get people to believe in a god that is quite obviouslly fictional.

I think it does have got a lot to do with this topic... because will it stay fiction if the beliefs say that the Gods come from Sirius... when they give describtions of machines, technologies etc.

It has much to do with this topic... to show that it's not just fictional... as the topic itself suggested...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
StraterX please don't go that path... don't go telling people they have to learn more about physics etc.

Because what if I know about that... that doesn't have to do with this topic, that is for science.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join