It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask the Colonel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Colonel

I was making a subtle remark about stereotypes of black male endowment, in case you missed it.

All right, I will take it straight to the first question I asked Loki on his Q & A thread, to which he replied extremely well. You can check that thread out some time to assure yourself of the purpose of the question.

Are you happy with the dimensions of your male member? Why or why not?

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

Well, I didn't think you would go there (but, I forgot this was the internet). But, yes, I am---quite. Why? I like the bend and the girth.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thanks Colonel.

It came up a few times on Loki's thread.

I think you've done well there with your answer. And congrats to your parents.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
O.J. Simpson: Innocent or guilty?GUILTY

Martin Luther King Jr.: assassinated by James Earl Ray alone or CIA? FBI

Malcolm X: assassinated by the Nation of Islam or CIA? FBI

Jesse Jackson: Good or bad leader? OPPORTUNIST

Al Sharpton: Good or bad leader? GOOD (CHANGED MAN)

Colin Powell: Good or bad leader? (LOST HIS LEADERSHIP ROLE--BAD LEADER

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
LOL Springer! good stuff.

Hey while we are at it, what happened to that beach boy guy, Wilson? that fell of his yacht?

nah, you arn't into surf and turf Colonel.

What really happened to Jimi anyways?

Such a talent cut down in his youth. Was it a conspiracy or did he just take life on far too wide?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
WOW! I was gonna ask you a question Colonel but I got err errrr sidetracked and forgot
Let me contain myself for a moment.................ok so is this thread just for the guys??
Mags

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I want to know what happened to Jan and Dean. I mean what REALLY happened to them? They looked so happy in their T-Bird that night and *POOF* they were gone forever...This is a [6]NATIONAL TRAGEDY!

I want to know the ANSWER! I DEMAND to know the answer! YOU said you would answer ALL QUESTIONS. MY LIFE has been a MESS since this NATIONAL TRAGEDY OCCURED and I NEED an ANSWER!

Narcissism has crept into ATS and it is rearing it's perfect head here between a couple of otherwise jolly fellows...

P...
m...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Springer]

DUDE, MAN, THEY JUST LEFT MY HOUSE! FER REAL! we had a couple beers and watched the fight. Then they said, We gotta go. I was like, "Do what ya feel."

Now, I gotta hear from YOU????:?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
WOW! I was gonna ask you a question Colonel but I got err errrr sidetracked and forgot
Let me contain myself for a moment.................ok so is this thread just for the guys??
Mags

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The majority of people on this site are republicans. I think most "conspiracy theorists" are republicans. I don't know why, looking for a reason to use their guns or something.

Ok, now for point, Colonel supplies a good contrast to this. I am afraid that without Colonel's input the debate and interest levels on this site would diminish.

Now for a question. What draws you to this site? Is it debating Republicans? Are you interested in other areas of conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Mags

That was your question.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Mags

That was your question.

She likes the bend

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
green Kool,

most of the people here are Republicans! LOL!

what the hell was that when I showed up here? a lull in the action? a temporary respite?

link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
The majority of people on this site are republicans. I think most "conspiracy theorists" are republicans. I don't know why, looking for a reason to use their guns or something.

Ok, now for point, Colonel supplies a good contrast to this. I am afraid that without Colonel's input the debate and interest levels on this site would diminish.

Now for a question. What draws you to this site? Is it debating Republicans? Are you interested in other areas of conspiracy?

I LIKE to fight...which is debating. That has been my modus operadi. If I don't have a day without debating, I am bored. The day that thrills me is when I am stumped....very very rare.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Colonel]

link   
Not bad, Colonel.

28+ posts in 36 minutes.

How many do you think you will have at 120 minutes afdter your first post?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
mags,

I read your post here a couple of times and am still wondering what you are really talking about?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I dunno. I wasn't countin'. I gotta enough ponts to do waht i want. I could've been a MOD if I wanted to--I bet. But, I answered your question....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am going to be brief here... YOU rock dude... Let it go at that...

Oh, and YES you HAVE TO HEAR FROM ME 'cause if you didn't there would be ZERO valididty to this thread Ed.

PEACE...
out...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Springer]

link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

HAHA. I'm going to agree with that greenkoolaid...

link   
Alright, how can you be an ultra-liberal lawyer and hate the commies?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I had like 24,000 or so points???? Oh, well...:shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Alright, how can you be an ultra-liberal lawyer and hate the commies?

How can you be a ultra-republican and hate the nazis?

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join