Ask the Colonel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
mags,

I read your post here a couple of times and am still wondering what you are really talking about?

Perhaps reading MA's query will shed light to my uncontained emotional outbursts. Were they not discussing the male member??? Or am I in need of a quicky psychiatrist?

I still can't remember what I intended to ask Colonel!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I am going to be brief here... YOU rock dude... Let it go at that...

Oh, and YES you HAVE TO HEAR FROM ME 'cause if you didn't there would be ZERO valididty to this thread Ed.

PEACE...
out...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Springer]

Springer, one day, we're gonna have that beer at some Texan bar cause your down with me...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I want to know what happened to Jan and Dean. I mean what REALLY happened to them? They looked so happy in their T-Bird that night and *POOF* they were gone forever...This is a NATIONAL TRAGEDY!

I want to know the ANSWER! I DEMAND to know the answer! YOU said you would answer ALL QUESTIONS. MY LIFE has been a MESS since this NATIONAL TRAGEDY OCCURED and I NEED an ANSWER!

Narcissism has crept into ATS and it is rearing it's perfect head here between a couple of otherwise jolly fellows...

P...
m...

Yeah good question Springer!! Go Jan and Dean!!

I dont post much because people have already asked the questions that I want to know about and right when I think of something new I read apost on it.
I guess Im too slow. but you do a great job fighten da man Colonel!!!

Oh and perhaps you can address that post you made in the womanly thread about favorite mushy films colonel

Mark:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Alright, how can you be an ultra-liberal lawyer and hate the commies?

I'm not an"ultra liberal lawyer." I am a lawyer who was taught what the Constitutin says. Afterwards, i was taught the prior history of the Constitution, meaning that I know what people had to go through to get the comfort we have now.....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

Originally posted by THENEO
mags,

I read your post here a couple of times and am still wondering what you are really talking about?

Perhaps reading MA's query will shed light to my uncontained emotional outbursts. Were they not discussing the male member??? Or am I in need of a quicky psychiatrist?

I still can't remember what I intended to ask Colonel!

You make me smile...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus

I want to know what happened to Jan and Dean. I mean what REALLY happened to them? They looked so happy in their T-Bird that night and *POOF* they were gone forever...This is a NATIONAL TRAGEDY!

I want to know the ANSWER! I DEMAND to know the answer! YOU said you would answer ALL QUESTIONS. MY LIFE has been a MESS since this NATIONAL TRAGEDY OCCURED and I NEED an ANSWER!

Narcissism has crept into ATS and it is rearing it's perfect head here between a couple of otherwise jolly fellows...

P...
m...

Yeah good question Springer!! Go Jan and Dean!!

I dont post much because people have already asked the questions that I want to know about and right when I think of something new I read apost on it.
I guess Im too slow. but you do a great job fighten da man Colonel!!!

Mark:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Mark, even when you think we got 'em cowed...we always gotta break 'em off a little sumpin sumpin.

So, we invite them to the table.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Colonel, it seems that you are the man of the weekend around here. Does it bother you that repugnants are attempting to berate you in threads devoted to you, or do you enjoy the attention?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Springer, one day, we're gonna have that beer at some Texan bar cause your down with me...

It's ALL GOOD except you have ONE little thing backwards... YOU are down with ME...

PEACE...
out...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Colonel, it seems that you are the man of the weekend around here. Does it bother you that repugnants are attempting to berate you in threads devoted to you,

Yeah, I hate it when they come across loud and obnoxious as the icons of truth with no verifying, or documented, information...and everyone is SUPPOSED to believe them because they speak so loud and erudite....

Then I show up with a dose of reality....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So, no one has anymore questions. Good. It was tuff to keep up with all of them but, I hope I did a good job. But, I just can't wait for the day I say..........................no. Which question will that be?

You may still ask away.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So ok lemme think of something here..as to not leave that other impression in this thread. How old were you when..no wait! Do you believe in alien life forms? And why?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I would start an "ask greenkoolaid" post, but I fear it would be the least viewed post in ATS history. I have been working on pissing people off lately, that might get me a few views.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
mags,

okay, then what I thought it was is exactly what it was.

always have to give a lady the chance to explain herself.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
So ok lemme think of something here..as to not leave that other impression in this thread. How old were you when..no wait! Do you believe in alien life forms? And why?

That is a good question..being we are on this forum...the best question so far.

I will answer you on the marrow.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
That is a good question..being we are on this forum...the best question so far.
I will answer you on the marrow.

*Hehe* (he has to ponder on that one for a few more hours) j/k Glad I could shed a smile to your face..I smiled too at this entire night. Good Marvin Gaye vibe going on tonight
Mags

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Saucerat
This is a rip off of Loki's thread!!!

So I'll ask...

If he sees this, why shouldn't he burn you?

I dunno. Ask him.

Guess what, colonel?

I just saw It.

I won't burn you........for now....

yes, i'ts a ripoff of my thread, but it should also be on BTS, and you know it. I'll let you get away with it this time, but better watch out. Next time I may shake my fist (Oh NO!)

Question: What would be your least disired way of death?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Coke Or Pepsi?

CNN or MSNBC?

CBS or ABC?

J-lo or Beyonce?

Comedy or Horror?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Two questions

1) Why is the style of your delivery louder than your message?

2) Does it mean you're worried your message is not that strong, and you need a mean/loud style to make up for it?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
here's my question...

why cant you give a direct answer to a direct question?

(waits for the dodge)

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Me Next! Me Next!!!!

Hey Colonel, why is it thatthere is no signal on channel 1 on the TV set? Seems a waste to me.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join