It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a modest request for emotional support

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I wish you and your family all of the best.

Our thoughts are with you.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
everybody, i really can't express how helpful your support has been to me. there are some truly great people here at ATS, and i don't think i've ever been more grateful for that.

he's still hanging in there as of this morning, and if he's still with us this evening then we'll have made it through the critical part of this whole scenario. they've got him back on dialysis and his blood pressure is back up above 100/30 now.

thank you all so much for your kind words and your positive energy. we need all we can get right now, but if we can keep things up the way they are, we just might be able to pull this off.

thanks again, everybody.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey P.

I am sure that I can speak for everyone who has read your comment and can certainly say that we all share the same feeling of support for you and you family and hope for the best.

My step father is in a similar condition and I can assure you that I understand how difficult it is to shoulder your own burden as it is for you to gather the strength to support you family members at the same time and understand how stressful and worrying you life is right now.

However I would say that I believe you are a person who can give support and are strong enough in character to be able to support you loved ones.

Just remeber that everyone here is supportive of you and your family and hope for the best at this time.

I am not religious but I will have a chat with the guy upstairs tonight myself about what is happening not only in my world but wishing the best for yours to.

CP.

[edit on 9/10/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My postive thoughts are with you and your family. Might I add that in my reading of your previous posts that you tend to be a bit on the negative side.... You have to cease this immediately. Science proves that it is unhealthy. Secondly, it's not doing your Dad any good. There have been some excellent reports of how positive energy and thoughts can actually be a healing initiator and/or catalyst to getting well...

Now wouldn't you rather cover your Father with positive feelings and thoughts of healing, in the hopes that he get better?

I'll be including your dad in my prayers for added support.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For some reason, I felt compelled to click on this thread....It could have just been the title...

I saw "Carolina Medical Center" and knew exactly where that was....I'm in North Carolina myself......and you and yours have my prayers!

Keep your head up!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Light for you and yours P.

"The Circle" has joined hands.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking of you and your dad, P and keeping a good thought for his full recovery. Don't worry about feeling sad, it's totally appropriate and totally human. Just be there for your dad and know that we all are praying for nothing but good news in the coming days for you and your family.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope he recovers as soon as possible. You have my prayers from California.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All prayers and support. Continue to keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
he's still hanging in there as of this morning, and if he's still with us this evening then we'll have made it through the critical part of this whole scenario. they've got him back on dialysis and his blood pressure is back up above 100/30 now.

Let's hope we're on the upside towards a full and expedient recovery.

100/30 seems a good thing, based on that which you've posted earlier.

As before,
Prayers, well-wishes, and positive thoughts abound.

Come back to us with good news, Parallelogram.

:fingers-crossed:

[edit on 10/9/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Best wishes to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We're all together alikened to a feather blown by the weather, emotions gather and we pray that he'll make it through the latter, and whenever you need support you can always come visit the ATS mad chatter =)

Best of wishes. He's in my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the same thing happened to my grandma except it was a knee operation and the infection was bad to dialsis wouldve saved her life but she didnt want to be on it so and she died so i sympathize with you on all of this best of luck to your grandpa. sorry if i sounded negative or brought u down just thought i should let you no that.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You have my sympathy and I hope your father makes it through.

I haven't really been feeling too good lately ether, not that I can compare to your situation of course.

[edit on 10/9/2006 by Kacen]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You and your father will be in my thoughts when I am on my knees tonight...

Keep the faith..

Semper

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
you and your family are in my prayers . im not sure if this helps because im not good with such things , but i read it on a church sign today. " trees grow deeper roots through storms." keep the strength up and give some more to all of your family.

i hope for the best .
peace

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey,

Sounds like things are getting a little bit better.

I hope things will consider to improve with time and that you'll be bringing us good news soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You're in my thoughts, and I'm looking forward to your post telling us that he pulled through this and is doing well.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i'm so sorry guys.

we lost him at 2:00 AM.

i dont know what else to say except thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The Parallelogram my thoughts will stay with you thou out this tough time. Always bear in mind that better things are bound to happen in the future although that might be hard to grasp now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join