It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are 99.9% Empty Space

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
There is the question of is space a fabric or emptiness. This has yet to be decided.

If it is a fabric than it is made of particles of the Planc dimensional size or 1 X 10 to the -43 or -86

Ahhh now there is a question of illusions.

The question is not is space really empty but what exists that is not made of space.

Read my link in my last post here. .Quantum Braids

Most people realise that we are all linked somehow. Some people believe in a global consciousness.

The truth is far simpler than many would realise. We ARE all linked... the reason... We are made of braids in the fabric of space. So We ARE space.

The greatest truth has already been uncovered. Now all we need is a way to manipulate space at the planc level and we will have unlimited powers.

However, look even deeper and you see numbers where there should be substance.... let me ask you a very relevant but abstract question....

How many times have you realised that what you were thinking of (possibly just fleeting thoughts) have later appeared in some form or other. Like a song you had in your head and then you hear it on the radio later that day.

I am willing to bet that this kind of event is a lot more common than many of us realise until we take notice.

If you don't get what I'm saying try it for yourself. Start to take notice of how your day plays out and see if you can't see the very objects throughout the day that you were thinking of. Kind of a spot the difference but with reality.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Space is time, time is space, matter is energy, energy is matter.

Without matter there is no space, without space there is no matter, without energy there is no time, without time there is no energy, without matter there is no time, without time there is no matter, without space there is no energy, without energy there is no space, without time there is no space, without space there is no time, without matter there is no energy, without energy there is no matter. So really they are all one.

Energy and mass are what make up space and time. Space and time are what make up energy and mass. All of these variables work together in accordance to create a timeless, infinite, eternal universe.

We ARE the mass, matter, energy, and space that exists, and the concepts that exist within us is only the space, energy, mass, matter, and time speaking through us =)

Infinite imagination is the reality of existence. Infinite existence is the imagination of reality. Infinite reality is the existence of imagination. Infinite existence is the reality of imagination. Infinite imagination is the existence of reality. Infinite reality is the imagination of existence. Infinite imagination is the infinite reality of infinite existence. Infinite existence is the infinite imagination of infinite reality. Infinite reality is the infinite existence of infinite imagination. Infinite existence is the infinite reality of infinite imagination. Infinite imagination is the infinite existence of infinite reality. Infinite reality is the infinite imagination of infinite existence.

Hehe... sorry... but it's time that us as humans open up to what we are and what we create.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Neon Haze are you suggesting that we can predict what is going to happen or that everything in our future has already happended and were are merely tapping into this?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
The truth is Far more exciting

We are in fact 100% space

As discussed here -> Finally an answer to EVERYTHING - Quantum Field Gravity - BRAIDS

Glad others are thinking about the true nature of reality.

NeoN HaZe.

Emphasis is mine.

Anything based on String Theory should be immediately suspect. String Theory isn't even worthy of Theory with a capital T as everything it describes is for the most part untestable and therefore unprovable. While I find the idea Quantum Braids intriguing in that it appears to be a vehicle for my own beliefs that everything in the universe is made of the same "thing", I would be quite against calling it "truth" until it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Getting back on topic, there's a website out there that portrays the size of an atom by letting the user scroll horizontally from the nucleus out to the first electron. I wish I could find it again as it's a rather stunning visual.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Or is the universe genuinely responsive to it's children???
???

I mean we percieve, the universe conceives.

If we want to view at a distance, television arrives.

We want to light up the night, electricity is there.

We want to travel across the universe with ease, well a way is not available as yet, but I have a feeling it will be found.

[edit on 10/11/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
How about I put a bullet through your head and then you tell me you're 99.99999% space

Lol lame jokes aside it's pretty mind boggling when you hear something like we are 75% water or 99% space.

I guess this is why some people think they can train their mind to allow them to walk through a wall

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by R1ghteous
Neon Haze are you suggesting that we can predict what is going to happen or that everything in our future has already happened and were are merely tapping into this?

Hi there,

What I am suggesting is that just like the weather we have the ability to perceive what is coming towards us.

This is a little hard to follow unless you are familiar with quantum braids and loop quantum gravity.

Essentially within the theory of Loop Quantum gravity, Time can be construed as merely the measurement of a changing state. In other words Time is the movement of quantum bits of information from one value to another.

The feeling of traveling through time is that this information arrives to us all at the same time but because we only think in 3 dimensions (4 if you consider time itself as a dimension) we do not directly perceive anything other than the present.

We can not directly describe the configuration of quantum bits if there are too many variables. But the configurations of the quantum braids become much much easier to read as the variables are reduced.

There was an experiment whereby a group of people sat in front of a large tv screen. These people were then wired up to an ECG to record the brains responses.

Then they were showed a random selection of images at the same intervals - Both Positive and negative. When the brain sees a positive image it looks very different on an ECG than when it sees a negative.

What where the results??

What was found was that just a second before an image was displayed the brain was already responding.... how could this be??

A lot of people said that somehow the information was traveling back in TIME, but this is not the correct interpretation of the results.

Through Quantum loop gravity it became clear that the people had some perception of events that were about to happen.

That is we all have the ability to see things that will come, only those that are either more aware of it or are more open to suggestion are able to take advantage of this.

This has been known by us all at a subconscious level for eons... hence the phrases... go with your gut feeling or women’s intuition etc.

I am willing to even go out on a limb here and say that once you start to realise the fact you can perceive reality before it occurs, you then have only a small leap to reach for I am reality and so I can create.

So again I re-iterate... we are not 99.99999% space.... we are in fact 100% SPACE...

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That's exactly how Scientology states it in "Scientology:The fundamentals of Thought".

Wow, that's amazing!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
We're 100% space for sure. Yet could we alter this a bit to say that we are infinitely 100% space? What are we? How small does it get? Where does it stop? I believe in the infinite. There is infinite concentric linearity and also the reverse; so how infinitely large and how infinitely small are we willing to ponder? Is infinity a finite sound percentage or a neverending recession/progression? Just me musing over my obsessive fixations.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
We're 100% space for sure. Yet could we alter this a bit to say that we are infinitely 100% space? What are we? How small does it get? Where does it stop? I believe in the infinite. There is infinite concentric linearity and also the reverse; so how infinitely large and how infinitely small are we willing to ponder? Is infinity a finite sound percentage or a neverending recession/progression? Just me musing over my obsessive fixations.

Totally Agree

We ARE all 1. There is no you or me there is only I.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Everything is 99.9999% empty space

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
How about I put a bullet through your head and then you tell me you're 99.99999% space

Lol lame jokes aside it's pretty mind boggling when you hear something like we are 75% water or 99% space.

I guess this is why some people think they can train their mind to allow them to walk through a wall

I know you said that tongue and cheek, but the reason people find all of this so hard to believe is for the exact reason you stated. I mean, I know that in reality,when you get down to the basic fundamentals of everything, there is nothing substantial about "matter". However, it's weird because that baseball bat sure as heck hurts when it hits you in the head.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
That's exactly how Scientology states it in "Scientology:The fundamentals of Thought".

Wow, that's amazing!

Scientolog has a habit of taking ancient concepts, spinning them, and marketing them an audience unfamiliar with the text.

This is all info that the has been written in the Upanishads, the Vedas, and various hymns in southern asia for millenia.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Acoording to Dr. Stuart Hameroff who I heard on C2C a few weeks ago and Ill parapharse what he said.....most of what we see does not exist it is made up by the brain...

this makes perfect sense if everything is indeed 99.99999999% space......the brain would have to make up the rest of what is seen.
it also makes sense in light of what Rasobasi420 stated:

I feel it's fascinating that when we touch something, we're not actually touching it.

which again if everything is indeed 99.99999999% space there would be nothing to touch.

So the only thing I can conclude from this is that consciousness is the cause of the preceived reality that we inhabit. Its all a collective made up illusion.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
So the only thing I can conclude from this is that consciousness is the cause of the preceived reality that we inhabit. Its all a collective made up illusion.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

That is certainly the conclusion that I have come to.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I had one of those ahaha moments when I came across this thread and started reading it.

When Dr. Stuart Hameroff made the comment that the brain makes up what we see.....it was one of those oh ok type of things.....but it makes perfect sense when you realize everything is space.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I had one of those ahaha moments when I came across this thread and started reading it.

When Dr. Stuart Hameroff made the comment that the brain makes up what we see.....it was one of those oh ok type of things.....but it makes perfect sense when you realize everything is space.

Well, that is a big question..Do your eyes really see or are they just tools for the brain to use? If the eyes really see, then why is it that we are only integrating about 2000 bits of the 400 billion bits of information we receive every second?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What I cant understand is that how you can come to these conclusions. We know nothing about our environment. You are making wild suggestions about present scientific research. Our current theories suggest that we are mostly made up of space but we need to look deeper. Chances are that we will die out before we even make any tech advances that will enable us to talk about our surroundings. Not having a go or anything but it just makes me angry when people make assumptions based on current information available. Who knows but there might be something in that space that is uncomprehensable to us as human beings as in something in a different dimension, but then again who knows if dimensions really exist???

Just something to ponder over...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well, that is a big question..Do your eyes really see or are they just tools for the brain to use? If the eyes really see, then why is it that we are only integrating about 2000 bits of the 400 billion bits of information we receive every second?

I think we both know the answer to that.....What is there to see if everything is 99.999999% empty space?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think we both know the answer to that.....What is there to see if everything is 99.999999% empty space?

What ever you want to see my friend, whatever you want to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join