It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deity Of Christ Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi Flyer, QueenAnnie:

Flyer >> YOU asked for judgement. YOU got judgement (decernment actually). Next time .. don't ask if you can't handle the truth.

QueenAnnie >> Why strive over 'who' if the words of 'who' are counted for naught as far as reverence or obedience?

And this from a guy who cannot even spell judgment or discernment. How quaint. Flyer does nothing but continually harass me from thread to thread to thread with name calling and insults, but I get the warnings. The powers that be here are making it very plain that I should find some other place to spend my time and with them (him actually) I wholeheartedly concur.

GL,

Terral

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
And this from a guy ...

And this from a guy who STILL can't get it through his head that I'm not a guy.

who cannot even spell ..

I never claimed that I could. I'm a lousy speller. I admit it now and have freely admited it for the past two years on this board ... But I can DISCERN very well.

The powers that be here are making it very plain that I should find some other place to spend my time ...

Fine. Ta-ta. Adios. Bu-bye now.

Edited for spelling (as those who have been around know .. edited for my bad spelling as usual)

[edit on 10/12/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi Dbrandt:

Terral Original >> Your translation excludes the exclamation mark (!) behind Thomas’ statement giving glory to GOD for raising His Only Begotten Son from the dead. This is your attempt at finding ‘fool’s gold’ in John’s Gospel account to fashion your "molten calf" (Exodus 32:4+8) of IDOLATRY. There are NO contradictions in Scripture, but you are trying to take this verse out of context to say exactly the opposite of what the Gospel writer himself concludes in the following verses:

Dbrandt >> No not taking anything out of context, just reading it for what it says. And there is a period not an exclamation point at the end of the sentence. Not looking for fool's gold either because I know I am saved and have lived with Jesus for too long and been through too much in the last 13 years to not know the truth about what God says in the Bible.

Very good! You defend the “deity of Jesus” (Son of God = John 1:34) and I will defend the Deity of “His God and Father” (Rev. 1:6). God sent His Only Begotten Son into the world (John 3:16) to save sinners (1Timothy 1:15+16). Right? My position is that “God” is the “one God” of 1Timothy 2:5 and “Christ” is the “one Mediator” BETWEEN God and men.

“For there is one God, and one Mediator also between God AND men, the man Christ Jesus . . .”. 1Timothy 2:5.

Please explain for the benefit of everyone here how your ‘god’ (Christ Jesus) should be moved from “between God and men” into the “one God” position of “His God and Father.” Christ says,

“Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come FROM GOD, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.” John 8:42.

Here is where the rubber meets the road in this Debate partner: You are claiming that “God” is the “Son of God” (John 1:34) and I am saying God sent His Only Begotten Son (Christ). Please try to prove otherwise using Scripture. GL,

Anyone wishing to present his “Deity of Jesus” dogma is encouraged to do that on this ‘Trinity’ thread. GL to you too.

In Christ Jesus the Son of God,

Terral

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join