It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate US!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its funny how people are quick to blame muslims and extremist leaders and condemn them.

9/11 filled america with hatred completely against all muslims of the world.

Why? Because of the huge number of lives lost that day.

Israel attacked lebanon over 2 soldiers and the destruction it caused destroyed thousands and thousands of lives.

US attacked Afghanistan because Osama attacked US. Ofcourse the US never presented any hard evidence to the 'fact' that indeed osama did attack. Seems like every 'evidence' they had could have been been true or may not have been depending on how you look at it. Which is not counted as 'hard' evidence in the first place.

Then magically, this was on terror suddenly turned into a war on Islam and now every muslim in the world is viewed with suspicion.

And oh yeah, Iraq was blamed of having WMDs, but none were found. But in the process millions of lives were lost. WMDs cud have been very dangerous, so to disarm saddam and save a lot of lives, US decides to invade iraq and kill millions of people. And the WMDs were never even found, imagine my surprise.

US has caused more destruction of lives and property than any country ever in the history of the world. They are the most propoganda filled country, they also have advanced technology and resources which makes them very dangerous. They have destroyed countries and lives of people in the past and still continue to do so
and people wonder why those damn arabs sitting in their tents curse america.

Americans still wonder why they are hated so much around the world. US puts its military in any country they like, diplomatically or forcefully (eg, afghanistan and iraq).

Let me tell you, I live in middle east and I have met people who have lived in Iraq. They hated saddam, but atleast they were living peacefully and had homes. Bush has taken even that away from them. And he calls it 'freedom'. Iraq has sunni's and shia's fighting for power. When saddam was around, they were forced to live in peace with each other. He kept order. And now thanks to that fag bush, people have nothing to live for.

And you wonder why people hate america. Wake up and get the hell out of our countries back to your own.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Rationalise, and hate the Bush administration. Would you blame Hitler or the germans for WW2 and the holocaust?

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You've got it all wrong. Muslims live better, have more freedom and are safer in America than in any other place on the planet. There's no factional fighting here. Muslims live and work in our communities and thrive because they are on the whole good citizens.

What you fail to admit is that war has been waged against America in the name of Islam.

I'll leave Louis Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam out of the discussion for now.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You've got it all wrong. Muslims live better, have more freedom and are safer in America than in any other place on the planet. There's no factional fighting here. Muslims live and work in our communities and thrive because they are on the whole good citizens.

What you fail to admit is that war has been waged against America in the name of Islam.

I'll leave Louis Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam out of the discussion for now.

There you go again. Another ignorant fool. What makes you think muslims are safer in america. Compared to where. U think every muslim is just out to kill people. And that muslims are safe in america because other countries r not safe enuff. how ignorant. what makes u think other countries r not safe. coz bush told u?

And you say war has been waged on america in name of islam. That is the most ignorant statement of the century. Give me proof of that statement. I live in middle east and im muslim. so if a war was waged on america in name of islam, i think i wud know abt it. im not even gonna waste my time on u and this comment of yours. do a little research before u make satements like these.

P.S. Im a very big racist. There is one race i hate most....Human race!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why, look at that red little button above Vote for this user way above. I wonder what it does.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
obviously when u dont have a valid argument against me or anyone who speaks the truth then u wud chose the red button. very typical. not surprised.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Let's think for a minute why people are so quick to blame muslims..

Let's try this one out, because they are radical nuts, maybe?

Everything they do is in the name of Islam. Everything they say is in the name of Islam. If people don't convert to Islam, or are not muslim, they be-head them. They blow themselves up in crowds of their OWN PEOPLE! They're are raging lunatics, that's why. You don't see some Russian, some Chinese guy, some Mexican woman, or some American detonating themself. If you deny that, then that's the most ignorant statement of the century.

The 9/11 issue is for us Americans to discuss. Yeah, it led to the invasion of your countries, blah blah blah. But, you know what, there's something all of us conspiracy theorists and official story believers can agree on, and that's terrorism is very real. It had to be dealt with. Was it worth killing 3,000 innocent Americans? No. But, is it worth killing 3,000 cave dwellers? Yes.

Israel attacked Lebanon, actually, to be more correct, Hezbollah. Why? Not only because of two soldiers, but because Hezbollah launched rockets into Israel. That's an act of war. I know you think that your people should get away with killing innocent lives but when you get your ass kicked in the response you cry murder. Quit being a damn hypocrite.

Iraq didn't have WMD's. They had the capability though. Saddam was an evil dictator that needed to be removed anyway. Do I agree with the occupation of Iraq? No. But Saddam needed to be removed. Hell, I'd go kill the bastard right now if I could.

Please provide a source on your statement that we've caused the most death of any country in the world. I'd love to see you back that one up. I do believe there have been some very bad people all over the world in history who would certainly challenge that statement. You give me Bush, I give you Stalin, Ghangis Kahn, and Hitler just to name a few.

If our secret technologies are so dangerous, quit making us use them. End of story.

I guess gasing the northern part of your country is "keeping order" right? Yeah, that'll sure shut some people up. You blame us for going into another country that needed to be taken out anyway and you fail to realize that war means death, it happens, get over it, but you can't even mention the point that he gased his own people.

And speaking of un-justified invasions, I refer you back to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in the 90's. Remember that?

Hey, why not take it back further, Iran taking hostages at the U.S. embassy back in 1980.

Should I continue this history lesson for you? Or do you get my point?

We don't wonder why you hate America. The more correct statement is, we DONT CARE if you hate America. We don't. I don't. I sleep just fine at night knowing you are stooped up in some cave somewhere stewing in your own radical nut anger.

Don't say "you wonder why people hate Ameica" when you can't even see why we hate muslims. You might want to loosen that table cloth on your head, it's cutting off circulation to your brain.

As long as we're telling people to get out of countries, why don't your people wake the hell up and get out of ours. They're here for one of two reasons. Either A) They've realized what a screw up and a toilet the middle east is and they were smart enough to leave, or B) They're here to blow themselves up. Either way, it doesn't look good for your religion.

Enough said, history class is over, next time pay attention instead of taking naps dreaming about blowing yourself up and having 72 virgins around you or whatever the hell it is. That's pretty gay by the way. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. Have a nice day. You're dismissed.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All the points you mentioned are completely one sided and is only info you get from the news and media. I have lived both in US and the middle east and have met all kinds of people. I have first hand experience from people and their views. I was also in kuwait during the iraq invasion. So dont act like you know whats going on in the world while u sit in ur room in ur cozy home and think you know so much from what you see on the TV.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The iraq invasion in kuwait was because US helped Iraq. US orchestrated it so that they could put their military in kuwait. And even today they have military in kuwait and now they r doing the same thing in iraq and afghanoistan. you are just too close minded to see the truth.

maybe if u lived in the middle east and between real muslims i might listren to your viewpoint on them

And i still stand by my statement about US killing most people in history of world. U do the research on your own. Its all there. Just read history books and keep a calculator handy.

Its also funny how the whole world disagrees with Bush and US and still americans think that they r right in watever they do and that rest of the world is stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No actually I don't watch news on TV. I prefer getting my news on the internet where I can research it. So before you make assumptions about me based on nothing, think first.

One sided? How is your post not one sided? Are you denying that Hezbollah launched missiles into Israel? Are you denying muslims wouldn't kill Americans? Are you denying the Iran hostage crisis? Are you denying the invasion of Kuwait? Are you denying the gasing of the Kurds? Are you denying Hitler, Stalin, and Ghangis Kahn?

Maybe you should do a little more research. Go look up all of it. Look on many different websites so you get the picture.

But of course, you still may not believe it because you are, oh what's the word? One sided?

Get your facts straight dude.

And yes, I love sitting in my warm cozy home while your camels and rocks get bombed. I hear it's awfully hot there sometimes. Does your cave or your 1960's cars have air conditioners by any chance?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I must add that the way you replied to my thread pretty much shows how ur mentality is and how full of urself u really are.

You are the one living an american dream while bush pisses all over ur faces and steals ur money and freedom.

And if it werent for the smart indians and asians, US wud not have any technology that they have, coz lets face it, americans r stupid and u just proved it to me.

oh...and btw, i stooped down to your level in this reply just to give u a feel of what u sound like. hope u like it. You are dismissed now.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Rationalise, and hate the Bush administration. Would you blame Hitler or the germans for WW2 and the holocaust?

Enough said.
Only the idiot 49% of people who voted him in.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
An for you information im not arab, so dont make assumptions based on nothing. And if you think that middle east has camels as mode of transport and arabs live in tents then u r the biggest dumb fcuk i have ever talked to.

Arabs are way richer than ur ass will ever be. They have all the lastest sports cars and they live in mansions. So ya...u can jerk off in ur cozy home.

US is full of # and jsut wants to steal the resources of these rich countries and take ocntrol over them. And the stupid american public thinks its being done for their welfare. wow......u r more stupid than i originally thought. i will not waste any more of my time arguing with u since u r not someone i can have a civil conversation with. so how abt u jack off to paris hilton while i go do somethign more important. You r dismissed.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The U.S. wouldn't have any technology if it weren't for the smart Indians and Asians..you gotta love that statement.

You can't even answer my questions can you? You know you're either wrong, or you have no response. Speaking of thinking you're right about everything

Come on man. Back up your story. It seems to be falling apart around you just like your country. Let's go..I'm waiting for a response. Let's debate this. That's what this message board is for.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
what do u mean im falling apart from like my country. How about u read what i write before u reply to me. Im not arab, im indian. And india is far from falling apart. So how about u go ahead and read all my posts before u reply.

And how about u debunk my original post with some real proof and not just theory and have some credbility to back up your statements.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Arabs are way richer than ur ass will ever be. They have all the lastest sports cars and they live in mansions

LMAO!!!!

Oh wow..

Latest sports cars..

I'm sorry but, not only can I not picture an Arab in a Ferrari..I've never seen one in a Ferrari. Especially not from the pictures I've seen of Arabs fleeing their hometown cause it's getting bombed

Mansions..give me a break. The only one's that live in mansions are your "elected" officials. Speaking of stealing from the public..jeez..look at those guys. At least here in the United States we can make our own money and KEEP IT.

Jacking off to Paris Hilton
that's funny. Paris Hilton was in the news for about two weeks..that was earlier this year..get caught up

And why do you mention jacking off twice in your post? I'm sorry dude but I don't believe I can do it anymore knowing that you're thinking about me doing it. If that's the way you roll that all you man. Whatever the hell floats your boat.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
And btw...this is rant forum.....i was ranting...not arguing.....i presented my point of view in the 'RANT' section, which does not need to be debated.

But i wud still love to debate with u later when im free. cant right now...have to go.....but how abt it....i wud luv to see if u can answer my questions and i wud gladly provide answersw to yours.

unless ofcourse u wanna be they way u really r and just stick to name calling and stereotyping coz i can do that too....remember i lived in US too so i learnt all that from thr.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I debunked it dude. I don't need to provide links because it's all old news. Anybody with common sense and a history lesson knows all of what I said is true. You're the only one that doesn't seem to get it.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
after reading that post of yours I can safely say that your are completely ignorant and therefore any statement u post here does not need to be debunked. I just need to laugh at u. No wonder BUSH gets away with so much *removed word* coz he got dumb *removed word*like u voting for him. that explains it all. Thank for clering it up for me.

so run along and play with your dolls coz im not gonna bother arguing with u.

mod edit: Removed profanity

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok i cant help but notice that u just seem to be getting more and more stupid by the minute. DISMISSED!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join