It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate US!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Your stereotyping of me doesn't bother me because I don't have all of this extra rage from religion, so, fire away (not literally of course)

But i wud still love to debate with u later when im free

Ahh I see. Government breaking down your door? Taking you away to slave labor camp? Or is there an imminent threat for one of your people to blow themselves up in your neighborhood and you gotta run? Good luck to ya man!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

so run along and play with your dolls

Ok I'll do that man

You run along and play with your dolls.....that are rigged with explosives

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
im loving this, keep posting stuff like that. I can see why america is on a downward spiral. Now it all males sense as to how a person like bush can stay in power. because of stupid #s like u.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Downword spiral

You know what's going to be funny as hell? When the whole world converts to Ethanol

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am an American, and as such I am constantly exposed to the American style of media. In our nation, the major news networks have been corrupted by large corporations and politicians. This allows those in power to lead the people astray, far from the principles set forth in the Constitution. This is the mass of people you hold contention with. Now realize that these people are not making a concrete decision to kill innocents when they voted for George W. Bush. Many did it based on religious, traditional, or party reasons.

Whatever the reason, you must understand that these people are not "bad". They have been co-opted by radical leaders. Getting to my posts title, this relates directly to Islam. In the Middle East, there are corrupt leaders who mislead only for personal gain. They recruit people to give their lives up in order to hurt innocent civilians, all in the name of the greater good. I have no hatred for the Muslims I see on TV yelling "death to America", for I know that they have been mislead just like my own people.

When people realize that the fight is not between nations we will begin to make progress. The fight is between the righteous and just, and those who are wicked and would use their power for evil.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nihilist Fiend
Whatever the reason, you must understand that these people are not "bad".

I never said these people were bad. I lived in america with american roommates and we got along very well. I didnt blow them up and they didnt attack my country. But seriously, i agree with you and thats what i have been trying to say. My titles shud have been 'WHY I HATE US GOVERNMENT'.

My beef is with the US government but it still saddens me to see people like dickinBush who are completely ignorant and have no idea of whats going on the world. Obviously he is never been to any other country. and has no idea of what hes talking about. Its sad to see that such people are the cause why bush is still in power and why the world is in such a state right now.

I consider myself multicultural since im a muslim Indian and have lived in india, middle east and US and have met a lot of cultures and people. And the only people I see being completely oblivious to whats going on around the world are the general american public. ofcourse not all of them, but most of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Closing because while this is the rant forum, it isn't a place for insulting other members.

*closed*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join