It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail photos: ATS report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
What I said was that it looked like NASA was running an aerosol program (i.e., spraying particulates into the atmosphere).

NASA are studying aerosols in connection with ongoing studies into climate change. just as the Australian university are. Just as many other atmospheric scientistrs around the world are.

There is nothing to suggest anywhere that any of this involves spraying particulates into the atmosphere.

I do believe, in asnwer to Essan, that planes are dumping chemicals (not simply condensation) into our atmosphere.

I don't dispute the possiblity, though I'm unaware of any real evidence in support of this, especially on any sizeable scale.

I do think that the contrails referenced in support of this theory are just that - contrails. Unfortunately, as we live on different continents, we're unlikely to ever be able to meet up and watch the skies together ....

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In response to your quote:

I do think that the contrails referenced in support of this theory are just that - contrails. Unfortunately, as we live on different continents, we're unlikely to ever be able to meet up and watch the skies together ....

Ah, ships passing in the night. I am kidding! LOL. Really though, I just edited my post to include the contradiction I'm witnessing right now. It's freezing here, but these planes are not leaving anything but quickly dissipating trails. Not only that, but the planes I primarily see leaving the long trails are not in the sky, flying on their adjacent path today. And those trails were left when it was swelteringly hot here...

I need a scientist or meteorologist to explain the contradiction I'm seeing. This is an airport, these craft fly in and out by the thousands, and I rarely see these commercial craft leaving persistent trails. Just these "other" planes on a different path...It's so obvious to me, but I can't communicate that to others...

Thanks for the posts Essan...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

First, PisTon. Whoever is running this program is not hitching up bulky canisters and tanks to the outside of aircraft with ejector cannons for a reason. This is self-evident. I can't go further on that. I have a post with a link in one of these threads that links to an airline mechanic's findings of unusual tubing and piping where it shouldn't be inside one of these aircraft, and was threatened when he found it. Just read.

I saw that, however, in the aviation industry, planes are thoroughly inspected from top to bottom every few years. Considering the amount of airline traffic / the amount of people involved, it is really unlikely that a coverup with size could last, what? 8 years?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Jets often fly the same jet way, however no plane will always fly at exactly the same altitude and no plane will always be exactly over the jetway. That's why you think they were flying in formation.

Take this example:
www.dvorak.org...
Notice all the jets get funneled into a approach?
[edit on 6-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

I live under the approach of a major international airport and the funnelling is quite consistent, if there is backup it occurs well out and involves circling lanes for incoming flights.

That does NOT explain heavy planes fly linear and criss cross patterns often in tandem across a large metropolitain area.

I have seen these white unmarked aircraft fly into a city's airspace and spray for hours across it then leave the airspace in the direction them came into it.

These kind of planes are NOT owned by airlines, cargo carriers or other known operators... who owns these planes and what are they doing?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Thats the page with

(...) These radar returns are the signature of the fine aluminum particles found in laboratory tests of chemtrail-contaminated rain taken in Espanola, Ontario in the summer of 1999. The lab analysis found reflective quartz particles in the chemtrail fallout - and levels of aluminum FIVE TIMES higher than Ontario's maximum permissible health safety standards.

And the x trails and more.

The scientist claims that the two most common substances being sprayed into chemtrails are aluminum oxide and barium stearate. When you see planes flying back and forth marking parallel lines, X- patterns and grids in a clear sky, that's aluminum oxide, according to the scientist.

I read also that nitrogen might be forming into an acid as well.

I would only think electrical sparks would tear apart metals and molecules
of air.

Its not your ordinary aircraft and we know the government can not control
the alien element or Illuminati or whoever is doing the flybys.

[edit on 10/13/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/13/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wanted to update. It's now 1:02pm EST in Dulles, VA. The temperature has warmed up to a balmy 54 degrees F (still feels like 45 hehe).

Now, they're back. The aircraft flying the "different" flight path have returned. They have been up about 30 min. or so, and they are laying down very thick, and very long persistent trails. Just like I've observed before - but have not observed at all today from the commercial aircraft on their paths to/from Dulles Airport. The obviousness of this is staggering. It should have a meteorologist or climatologist scratching their heads.

I'm seeing three or so low flying aircraft leaving trails, then I'm turning to the Dulles planes, which appear smaller (these, I presume, are the same sized craft, otherwise, at the very least, we might have smaller "unidentified" craft flying lower, but appearing, somewhat, the same size, or slightly larger as the commercial aircraft. I'll surmise they are the same size and the ones I see from Dulles as "smaller" are further away. Relative size of craft/objects is a good way to determine distance). If two people, the same height, stand at different distances from you, the one furthest away will appear smaller (I'm applying this simple logic to a lot of my observations, and simple common sense can kill when used properly).

So the same question. It's warmer now. These "new" craft appeared about 30 min. ago on a different path, and they are the only ones laying long, persistent trails. These trails, as a matter of fact, grow so large that, looking at them as other large craft pass by them, they can encompass an entire fleet of 757's. The size of these clouds forming is immense. How do simple condensation trails actually grow to sizes this large after being in the atmosphere only minutes?

If the heat of the engine is creating condensation when it comes into contact with the cold air, what is growing these clouds and spreading them across the sky? How does simple condensation, of the type one yields when breathing in cold air actually spread to form clouds that cross the sky - the entire sky? What reactions are at work here to create that? Do water molecules "activate" other water molecules, so condensation forms ad infinitum, like a fire burning out of control? Just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, the "different" aircraft are up, on a different flight path now, are closer to the ground, and are the only ones creating persistent trails. And it's even warmed up now...what the h*ll?!

[edit on 13-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 13-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I live under the approach of a major international airport and the funnelling is quite consistent, if there is backup it occurs well out and involves circling lanes for incoming flights.

That does NOT explain heavy planes fly linear and criss cross patterns often in tandem across a large metropolitain area.

I have seen these white unmarked aircraft fly into a city's airspace and spray for hours across it then leave the airspace in the direction them came into it.

These kind of planes are NOT owned by airlines, cargo carriers or other known operators... who owns these planes and what are they doing?

Search for navaids then. Also nearly everyone sais it's commercial flights that do it.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Regal says:

"an official report on contrails after 9/11 when for three days the skys were clear of any aircraft for the first time in many many years . Very serious information."

Regal, you make an excellent point. Contrails block the sun and they can and probably do change both weather and climate.

We can't say for sure whether it increases the temperature more by blocking IR radiation at night or decreases the temperature more by blocking incoming UV radiation during the day.

But the fact that it does both of those things means that the temperature delta between day and night is smaller, and this is a stresser to plants (and perhaps animals) who have evolved to handle a higher nocturnal-diurnal temperature delta.

Furthermore, the lowering of the delta could also impact ocean currents and winds, which itself is a bit scary.

But I don't think that anyone would disagree with the fact that persistent contrails can and probably do change the weather.

The difference is between people who see contrails as contrails and those who see them as some sort of Deliberate Secret Plot -- which they're not.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm seeing three or so low flying aircraft leaving trails, then I'm turning to the Dulles planes, which appear smaller (these, I presume, are the same sized craft, otherwise, at the very least, we might have smaller "unidentified" craft flying lower, but appearing, somewhat, the same size, or slightly larger as the commercial aircraft. I'll surmise they are the same size and the ones I see from Dulles as "smaller" are further away. Relative size of craft/objects is a good way to determine distance). If two people, the same height, stand at different distances from you, the one furthest away will appear smaller (I'm applying this simple logic to a lot of my observations, and simple common sense can kill when used properly).

What if your initial assumption that they are the same sized craft is wrong?

www.airliners.net...

How do simple condensation trails actually grow to sizes this large after being in the atmosphere only minutes?

How do clouds form?

If the heat of the engine is creating condensation when it comes into contact with the cold air, what is growing these clouds and spreading them across the sky?

Wrong. The “heat of the engine” does not “create condensation.”

The combustion of jet fuel (and all hydrocarbons for that matter) results in water vapor as the chemical product of the reaction.

Oxygen + hydrocarbon => Carbon dioxide + Water.

The engine is ADDING water to the atmosphere. The relative humidity of the atmosphere is dependent on the temperature and the water vapor concentration.

The colder the water vapor is, the lower the equilibrium constant. In simplified, layman’s terms that means the warmer it is, the more water the air can “hold.”

Thus as the exhaust gas cools to the ambient temperature (generally around 50 degrees below zero Fahrenheit) the water vapor condenses to ice crystals.

How does simple condensation, of the type one yields when breathing in cold air actually spread to form clouds that cross the sky - the entire sky? What reactions are at work here to create that? Do water molecules "activate" other water molecules, so condensation forms ad infinitum, like a fire burning out of control? Just doesn't make sense.

You are getting close

In a sense you are right. The issue is one of saturation. If the relative humidity is less than 100%, then the rate at which ice crystals sublimate back into water vapor is greater than the rate at which ice crystals form. This is the situation when you see the types of contrails that dissipate shortly after being formed. The air is considered to be “dry.” You can think of the amount of water vapor as being less than the equilibrium constant.

If the relative humidity is exactly at 100%, then the rate at which the ice sublimates is the same as the rate at which the ice crystals form. This is the ideal situation for a cloud or a fog bank. In this case the amount of water vapor (not condensed water or ice, but the vapor phase) is equal to the equilibrium constant.

Now what would happen if the amount of water vapor present is greater than the equilibrium constant? Can this occur? Yes, especially if there is a general lack of aerosols, or particles to provide condensation nuclei for the ice crystals to form. This is a fairly common situation at high altitudes. In this case the relative humidity is actually above 100% An RH value of 140% is not uncommon. This is called supersaturation. If you provide enough nucleation particles, the “extra” water vapor will condense until the RH equals 100 %. (not ad infinitum, just until the equilibrium constant is reached.)

The thing about ice crystals is: if they grow long enough, they break apart. Where you started with one condensation nuclei, you now have two, and so on.

[url=http://fermi.jhuapl.edu/people/babin/vapor/index.html]Water vapor myths[url]

Read that it has a good explanation of the concepts.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
The difference is between people who see contrails as contrails and those who see them as some sort of Deliberate Secret Plot -- which they're not.

Not quite accurate...

Some Chemtrail believers just think that the PTB are a little to careless with the various experiments they are conducting, that might cause harm to the people below them...

I could go into specifics, but for the point I am making...
I fervently beleive in Chemtrails, but presently, I only worry about the various chemicals they use to cause rain.

Although I can prove that various Illness causing airborne spray tests were done over Oklahoma (stillwater specifically), I do not think that they do that now, or even recently...

I also worry some over the proposed efforts (currently under testing) to use sprayed chemicals/materials to mediate Solar impact.

But no, I dont think there is anything nefarious, or underhanded here... just careless, and inconsiderate...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, my man. You know something about something there. I have to admit I obviously don't know about the process that brings about condensation. You seem to have an airtight handle on that process, which would explain your exasperation at people's claims that these planes are spraying chemical clouds.

I will say that proposing that our government, or centers for scientific study are spraying poison over our heads with the intent of killing or harming us is a sensational claim. And I'm not ready, yet, to accept that the exhaust from these planes contains poisons other than possibly harmful levels of chemicals or metals.

However, the same questions continue to come up. Today for example, I saw clear blue skies, and regular air traffic taking off/landing at Dulles Airport. I saw planes at many different altitudes. I think it was safe to assume these commercial aircraft were the same size, but even it some weren't, the majority were (size won't matter in a sec). It was a crisp, clear blue day and visibility was excellent. And all morning into the afternoon none of these planes coming from, or going to Dulles Airport had left so much as a trail longer than the visible length of the plane.

But around 1:00pm or so, there appeared aircraft crossing the sky on a flight path completely different than the aircraft I had been watching all day. And not only that, but every one of them left a huge, persistent trail. One of the planes flew right over where I work, and the trail it left spread across the sky that one or two more would have blocked out the sun from horizon to horizon. I am moving toward my late thirties and I have never seen plane condensation spread out over the entire sky and block out the sun. Ever. The fact of this is startling and worrysome in itself - these don't need to be chemical clouds, they are blocking out the sun. Simply having air traffic now means say bye bye to the sun? Why? It's strange beyond words. And I cherish seeing blue sky, but planes are creating exhausts that are blocking out the sun.

Beyond that, I showed you photos of contrails that were cleanly cut, as if a switch had been turned on, and then back off. If it were one it would be an anomaly, but there are many photos of aircraft trails behaving in all sort of strange ways. Another observation that I've made from the ground, is that regular condensation, and natural clouds are clean and white or maybe darker if they're storm clouds. But some of these plane exausts spread out to form oily looking, rainbow-colored, hazy, dirty looking clouds for lack of a better explanation. There seems to be a marked difference in appearance.

Anther observation, and it's one that people have made before, but if you look up above you and see a large aircraft that is, with the naked eye, close enough to almost see the logo on it, and it is leaving a huge, thick, long, ugly, persistent cloud, and further up, past that lower plane, you see another smaller one, higher up, that is not producing anything more than a short contrail, what are you to make of that? If it's colder the higher up you go, isn't it more likely that a trail just as persistent would form with the higher flying aircraft? These are simple observations, but somehow they are easily dismissed(?).

I am not alone in making these observations. There are countless people around the world who are seeing these things, and then doing research to find out about what they're seeing. If these are the same air traffic condensation trails that have existed for decades why have they begun to act in such bizarre and heretofore unseen ways? Also, ask youself, honestly, if you've seen aircraft condensation spread out horizon to horizon in a grey, hazy cloud and block out the sun. It has not.

Only bolstering people's concern and arguments for a secretive program are documents such as this coming out, evincing not only the government's interest in these programs, but passage of legislation greenlighting these operations. Ok, was there a discussion, or inclusion in this bill of public health organizations, or does the government intend on just "moving forward" with these things?

And further, there is a growing number of people who are reporting fallout and strange and eerie weather patterns and behavior as a result of heavy, if you want to call them "condensation trails". People are collecting fibrous and weblike strands and material they find after heavy "condensation days". Not to mention the sudden and forceful storms that often crop up as a seeming result of heavy "condensationing", but sometimes a strong drought, as if the moisture has been sucked from the atmosphere.

And it's the claims of individuals who have collected samples that is beginning to cause alarm, because these samples, if produced by this heavy "condensationing" is harmful if ingested, or absorbed by humans and animals. I admit I haven't done a lot of research on the gathered material, and I think the numbers of people collecting this stuff is now beginning to grow, but that also is a serious cause for concern. Despite the fact that this, as you say, appears to be simple, natural condensation formation. Condensation or not, people are concerned, and the direction the whole thing is headed paints a really unpleasant, if not outright distressing picture.

I will give you that condensation is a natural process, and that condensation can form as a result of combustion (I'm not too versed on the process), but the recent, disturbing revelations that revolve around these trails says that condensation or not, someone needs to take a closer look at these planes and the exhausts they are spreading into the atmosphere, the ground, and ultimately, into us.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I have never seen plane condensation

For the last time, that's because it isn't condensation.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

teslaandlyne (56 minutes ago)
The single lone high flier may be the worst if its a triangle UFO craft with plasma engines. The whole craft is electrified with millions of volts at the center bottom. Metal flaking off the bottom cooked in the atmosphere is what you fear. You think planes cause this, whatever.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by earthtone

teslaandlyne (4 minutes ago)
The elite control wars and UFOs making trails, they don't explain to anyone and tell government to shut up and do as they say because they own us. They stole Tesla's UFO design and they tell you Aliens own UFOs to avoid replacing the oil based economy. They do as they please.

teslaandlyne (40 minutes ago)
No wings but I saw a triangle at the crossover.
And three engines is a trademark of the triangle Tesla craft. Main plasma motor is dark in center while the smoky ones steer against it, see third engine smoke (and flake off metal) at the crossover. Fantastic video, must see for Tesla craft hunters. If the UFO is true, Tesla must sue.

See 1:29 and 1:31 for the crossover, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's located in one place either, the UK seems to have lots too and they spread out like clouds which is strange. I have many pictures of them which i should someday make my own post about. One picture has like 17 chemtrails in the another spreads out like clouds over the sky whists some form crosses and triangle shapes.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
All these ufos were captured after the photographer started taking photos of trails.

Search on monty4444 and see his chemtrail posts that he took down
to put up ufo links instead.

He did post more high flier trails, one with snake eyes in front.

ED: Photo location, Australia... UFO storage or factory for the UK ufos?

[edit on 12/6/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I saw some today and they just become thin clouds that take up huge chunks of the sky in stripey patterns. Have people got an explantion?

It's NOT located in one place either, the UK seems to have lots too and they spread out like clouds which is strange. I have many pictures of them which i should someday make my own post about. One picture has like 17 chemtrails in the another spreads out like clouds over the sky whists some form crosses and triangle shapes.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Have people got an explantion?

If you will read all of ESSAN's or OzWeatherman posts on this issue.....you will get your explanations. They are the only ones who has provided sufficient facts as to what we see in the skies. Why people ignore their professional comments on this topic, is beyond me.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by The time lord

Have people got an explantion?

If you will read all of ESSAN's or OzWeatherman posts on this issue.....you will get your explanations. They are the only ones who has provided sufficient facts as to what we see in the skies. Why people ignore their professional comments on this topic, is beyond me.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

If you are speaking of this website I find it hard to find things on here, It has changed a lot since I first started. I am not sure who ESSAN's or OzWeatherman are but I find this website has become more of a maze and even my own posts disappear. I know different stories but it's not exactly a story where the government admit to something it's just guess work unless it's admitted as something against climate change and we should know.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join