It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail photos: ATS report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure what the consensus on ATS is about chemtrails, Im not sure how many of you are aware, but it's happening.

I have been living in northern Arizona since July and have whitnessed military activity very regularly. It is speculated that in this part of Arizona (around Sedona where I am staying) there are covert military facilities underground. Im not sure about this, there is no way to prove it, (apart from numerous whiteness testimonies of being asked to leave public land by armed military personel) however at least from my experiences here, I have seen this place is a hotbed of military activity.

One thing is for sure, this area is a geopgraphic wonder and the military certainly has many interests here which i wont go into in this thread.

Anyway, onto the point...

Most mornings, and sometimes in the evening, there are clearly formations of chemtrails being pumped out over a large area. I have been told by people that this occurs between here (sedona) and Pheonix.

Driving back from work at around 6:30 I noticed these and the friend I was with happened to have her digital camera with her.

Can anyone explain how contrails could be an explantion for this?
Notice how the trails are all heading into the same general point suggesting that this has been done in a formation and is not natural phenomina or a hole series of high altitude plains flying around. This area is not a flight path for many commercial flights.

In this picture you can see how the trails dissapate very slowly, spreading as it were far thicker density than a trail from plane at high altitude, contrails disapear far quicker, these raimained for over half an hour, maybe more.

From people I have spoken to I have gathered that two explanations that have been spread around from official sources have been that these trails are either experiments to test anti-global warming technology, or chemicals sprayed into the air to improve military communications cababilities. Both sound like bull# to me, but hey i dont know! Apparently there was an article in Las Vegas newspaper claiming this....disinformation?

People from the area I have spoken to have said they often see criss cross patterns of trails that are very unusual. I have seen mutiple trails on more than three or four occasions, only really when I leave the house in the morning when I'm working.

Furthermore, alot of people I know have suffered viral symptoms and sore eyes. This could be easily explained by allergies, but I just think that the numbers of people I have heard complain of these symptoms is suspicious.

whatever they are dumping into the skies and for whatever purpose is besides the the thought of what effect it may be having on me and population of the surrounding areas, and the rest of the country.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.rense.com...
"However, the chemtrail subliminals have now become much more pervasive and are being displayed on the news and even on the evening game shows. Last night and every night the ABC evening news shows blatant chemtrails on a blue background directly behind the anchor people."

??lol Can anyone confirm seeing this?--->www.rense.com...

[edit on 5/10/2006 by earthtone]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
not many believe in chemtrails here
most threads i have started just get the sceptics mad
oh well

anyways heres a video which shows some of the best footage of chemtrails
www.youtube.com...
there are donut chemtrails in this explain that!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

Im sorry essan but if you had read my post carefully you would have noticed how I noted that this area is not a heavy flight path for commercia airliners, so commercial flights cannot be an explanation.

This was quite a good video which shows cobweb like material stuck to fences after a chemtrail occured: www.youtube.com...

"substances included heavy metals,"

This one shows the two plains making an 'X' formation which I have whitnessed.

It shows a good comparison of a contrail from a commercial flight and chemtrails being made

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Jets often fly the same jet way, however no plane will always fly at exactly the same altitude and no plane will always be exactly over the jetway. That's why you think they were flying in formation.

Take this example:
www.dvorak.org...
Notice all the jets get funneled into a approach?

not many believe in chemtrails here
most threads i have started just get the sceptics mad
oh well

That's 'cause they're so easy to debunk yet people still persist like they want to beleive.

Im sorry essan but if you had read my post carefully you would have noticed how I noted that this area is not a heavy flight path for commercia airliners, so commercial flights cannot be an explanation

It could very wlel be an explanation.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Im sorry essan but if you had read my post carefully you would have noticed how I noted that this area is not a heavy flight path for commercia airliners, so commercial flights cannot be an explanation.

It would only require a handful of aircraft to produce the contrails you saw. And besides, maybe they were miltary aircraft?

But looking at the map, N Arizona would appear to be under a number of international and continental flightpaths (incl San Franscico - Houston and LA - New York).

Edit: and isn't there an airport in Phoenix?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It would only require a handful of aircraft to produce the contrails you saw. And besides, maybe they were miltary aircraft?

But ooking at the map, N Arizona would appear to be under a number of international and continental flightpaths (incl San Franscico - Houston and LA - New York).

Yeh there is a flight path over this area, but the flights are infrequent and at a high altitutde, the contrails they leave last only seconds!

And perhaps there was a series of military or commercial flights, but why did the trails hang in the air for so long, there is no explanation for that. If these were contrails they would not have stayed for over 45 minutes, I didn't monitor them past that amount of time so who knows how long they stayed for. Contrails do not dissapate like that, it just doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have just one question. I will not be rude, belligerent or degrading.

Don't the people responsible for spraying the chemicals breathe the same air as the rest of us?

[edit on 10/11/2006 by darkbluesky]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
UM... ok...
please dont take this the wrong way, because i am with you on this...
I also believe in Chemtrails, but for different reasons...
I also dont think they are nearly as common as others do (IMHO they are still in testing phase)
Arizona, and New Mexico would be a great place for testing IMHO...

But before the Chemtrail hit squad comes after you, let me ask you a few things, that will get the thread going along the evidenciary path, before they get here...

Question one?
How do you know these are not normal contrails?
(hint- you dont, becuase you dont know what altitude they are, or the temperature, or pressure, or humidity)

question two?
Why cant these contrails be from Military aircraft that dont normally fly in the area?
Hint- the contrails all going the same way, is actually in opposition to the contemporary beleif of Chemtrails, as they would be crosshatched for better coverage
But!- if they were just from military aircraft on exercise, they would all run the same way, and only be a bit spread out...

question three?
regarding the spider web looking stuff.
Why couldn't it be- Um, i dont know... maybe spider web stuff?
the stuff is naturally sticky, so it would pick up huge amounts of pollution in the sky, and bring it down to earth...
Pollution has heavy metals, chemicals, viruses, bacteria, blood pathogens...
Get some bubblegum off the bottom of a chair, and it probably has the same ingredients.

The evidence of chemtrails so far, varies:

Weather Modification: (PROVEN) weather manipulation methods of chemical spraying these types of Chemtrails are well documented, and proven, but Chemtrail skeptics dont count these as Chemtrails, since they are "Weather modification experiments"
(so what is a chemtrail again?)

Sunlight moderation: (speculative) it is unknown whether the damaging effects of sunlight can be moderated or not, since even sunscreens only remedy the UV portion of damaging rays. But it has been theorized among scientists, that less light- means less heat... and since 9-11 proved that 10% of natural light from the sun is lost, due to Aircraft smog, more smog = less heat buildup from less light,
so perhaps this will be one solution offered in the future (but is essentially working now regardless)

Mind control or Disease spread: (Skeptical) Although this is the least proven, and most outrageous of all claims, it is the most promoted by the CTer...
Why? dunno... but it does make many wonder what type critical thinkers CTers are...

Mind control is useless on a general basis... requires too much personal handling to be successful...
Disease spread is useful as a depopulation technique, but America is one of the few UNDER populated countries in the World... so we would be on the exclusive list to NOT spray.

IMHO- weather control will be the source of most of your Chemtrails for some time...
But, opps... forgot...

because the distribution of Chemicals into the air via aircraft, are NOT CHEMTRAILS, they are simple weather manipulation methods...
Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

But looking at the map, N Arizona would appear to be under a number of international and continental flightpaths (incl San Franscico - Houston and LA - New York).

Sky Harbor International. Extremely busy, that one. It's home to a lot of military avionics as well as tons of civilian aircraft. Then there's Deer Valley Exchange, another Phoenix airport. Not to mention Luke AFB, home to the largest fighter wing in the Air Force. And the AF Research Lab in Mesa.

I lived all over Arizona for 14 years, most of the state is on somebody's flight path.

As to the contrails, most of Arizona is very arid. As Lazurus mentioned, contrails will appear differently depending on several factors.

Not saying there's no chemtrails or no secret bases, just that Arizona, especially the Phoenix area, is one of the highest air-traffic areas I've ever been in.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Could weather control include such things as hurricane activity?

Maybe the people who breath the same air have some kind of antidote in their systems. OK, it's a stretch, but humor me.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, If we're brainstorming, it wouldn't be outlandish to consider the possibility. But in considering this, it creates new questions, the most striking being why would they test hurricane-related technology in an environment such as Phoenix? This would most certainly generate skewed and generally useless data.

As to the antidote thing, no harm in considering it, since again it's a brainstorm. But like above, it generates more un-answerable questions than conclusions.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks for being gentle, Astygia. Do you know where I can meet a guy that looks like your Avatar? Ha Ha.

Really, though this whole thing could be so much less ominous if the powers that be would just honestly share information with the public in a straightforward honest manner. National Security? C'mon it's a blanket excuse for anything goes and nobody knows

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Notice how the trails are all heading into the same general point suggesting that this has been done in a formation and is not natural phenomina or a hole series of high altitude plains flying around.

in other threads, people have suggested that two or more persistent contrails that cross to form an X are somehow suspicious.

You seem to be implying that two or more persistent contrails that form parallel lines are suspicious.

Which is it?

There is no way two or more planes can fly in straight lines in the same general area without wither crossing flight paths or having parallel flight paths.

There is no other possible outcome!

Just as a thought problem, consider the following:

Suppose you have an upper level air mass that is moving west to east (just like real weather systems do) at a steady rate of 30 miles per hour. now let's suppose that you have a commonly used flight path from airport A to airport B. let's say that at peak air traffic times, you have four planes flying northward on this flight path spaced out at 5 minute intervals. In five minutes the air mass will have moved eastward 2.5 miles. If each of the flights leaves a persistent contrail, wouldn't you expect to see a series of four parallel lines space about 2.5 miles apart?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

at a high altitutde, the contrails they leave last only seconds!

What are you basing that on? Do you know what the relative humidity was at the flight altitude?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
As to the contrails, most of Arizona is very arid.

The relative humidity and temperature of the ambient atmosphere at 30,000 feet up has nothing to do with the temperature and humidity at ground level.

At 50 degrees bellow zero (F), contrails will form, no matter how hot it is on the ground.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I have just one question. I will not be rude, belligerent or degrading.

Don't the people responsible for spraying the chemicals breathe the same air as the rest of us?

They could be taking antidotes to any harmful effects.

I am more of the opinion that chemtrails are an attempt to slow the effect of global warming and not something that is done with the expressed purpose to sicken the global population. Although that may be a side-effect of this spraying operation.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Frith]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

I am more of the opinion that chemtrails are an attempt to slow the effect of global warming and not something that is done with the expressed purpose to sicken the global population. Although that may be a side-effect of this spraying operation.

A common theory.

However, it ignores the research by atmospheric scientists which shows that high level clouds - such as contrails - result in a small, but significant net increase in average diurnal temperatures. Hence concerns over every increasing amounts of air traffic....

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hi there here is a pic of today in the uk 12th oct 2006.
it was the WORST DAY EVER for trails......as can be seen in this image:

snoopyuk

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join