It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt's Alien autopsy photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was just reading in another thread about James Casbolt when i linked to his page and found these photos.

Alien autopsy photos here

The first photo the alien seems to have glass like eyes ?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes, i've been looking at these photos. I'm no photo expert, so i couldn't give an educated opinion. The picture at the bottom of the second page freaks me out though!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There are two other pages on that site of aliens and from memory are have been "debunk". Just that first page stuck out, lets see if the experts can debunks these ?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The USAF tunnel digger is real from the 70's and NOT nuclear powered if you get the big version of the photo (elsewhere on the net) focus in on the rockface... there's a sign there, heh heh. That TBM is a baby - Air Force used 'em for the tunnels between silos. Bye-bye James Casbolt... BTW: the "hybrid-baby" is no such thing. That's a human baby with genetic troubles... I've seen far worse in med-texts wiith similar cranial and ocular non-nominals.

Victor K.

40'

[edit on 4-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The first picture is pretty darn nice. For some reason the second picture makes me giggle. Just ignore its chest and concentrate on the face. It looks as if it is constipated.

The last two pictures on page three also make me laugh. "Probable abduction attempt" It looks as if it's trying to conduct some personal business. I imagine it just wanted to be left alone.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
BTW: the "hybrid-baby" is no such thing. That's a human baby with genetic troubles...

[edit on 4-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

Just curious, do you have a link or source for that? I always wondered about that photo.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For some weird reazon, when i see the teeths in the alien's mouth....my "hoax alarm" rings!, im not been hironic...it just dosen't seems right in some way.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I was just reading in another thread about James Casbolt when i linked to his page and found these photos.

Alien autopsy photos here

The first photo the alien seems to have glass like eyes ?

The second image down is far too well lit, it looks like a frame out of a highly produced movie. It's far too well composed for it to have been a pictures taken during an autopsy, the colour balance is too good and so in my opinion it's fake. If you can rule that one out then you can rule out the other two as well obviously.

If you want examples of how autopsy pictures look then do a google search. I'll warn you though, it's extremely unpleasant viewing obviously.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this is the prop used in the "Roswell" movie.
not a one line post.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hey does anyone know where i can see the vid of this? i remeber seeing it once but cant find it again ,thx

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This one looks the oddest.
Im fairly sure the top two were expensive alien dummies.

And they call it this.

"Probable tall 'Rigelian' grey"

Never heard of rigelian.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

This one looks the oddest.
Im fairly sure the top two were expensive alien dummies.

Its a dead body from [link to site containing Gore removed] With the ailen from this picture....
Smothed onto the face

[edit on 10/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How comes these Aliens look exactly like humans? I mean they have 2 arms, 2 legs 2 eyes etc..
They look to much like us, so does this mean that humans are from the same gene pool as aliens (if these are real of course)?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Found the IMage on -------------------------

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[image link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1a) Offensive Content: You will not post links to images or use avatars and signatures that are offensive, abusive, distruptive and/or hateful. You will not use images, avatars or link to domains that contain gore ...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
How comes these Aliens look exactly like humans? I mean they have 2 arms, 2 legs 2 eyes etc..
They look to much like us, so does this mean that humans are from the same gene pool as aliens (if these are real of course)?

Well that's the theory, our genes have been manipulated by these greys, a hybrid, i suppose.
There must be non-humanoid beings.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faint
Found the IMage on -------------------------

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[image link removed - GORE]

Good work, so are these photoshopped?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yup Pretty much , not really well photoshopd but i guess if you didnt see the body on ------------------------- you would think its real
Its the lends flare that gives it away

[removed unnecessary nested quote(s)]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
GREAT find Faint !!!!!.

Has someone emailed James Casbolt to let him know he is pushing fake alien photos ?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
GREAT find Faint !!!!!.

Has someone emailed James Casbolt to let him know he is pushing fake alien photos ?

I Just do what i can hehe ,thx

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh now.. that's just dissappointing. These aliens aren't real. These are fake, I thought it was a long time ago, but I found out they weren't. It's pretty convincing though. There is a group of people that made this and you can see how one of the websites. They exposed the hoax.

What a shame...

You can see how they made it here www.informantnews.com...

I declare this *DEBUNKED*

[edit on 5-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join