It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for John Lear and Sleeper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi John and Sleeper,

I would like to pick your brain about a question I have so here it is:

There is a book call "Above Black", in the book it describes in detail
about how humans where biological altered in the womb to be able to
communicate with aliens when they where 25 or older via some advanced
electronics. The book describes a first generation communicate with
Aliens via this advanced electronics. This happened in 1963 for this
first generation of people.

Do you think its possible that later generations would have the ability
to communicate on the same level with the aliens without using this
method.

It just seems to me way to complicated for simple communications to
happen this way.

Thanks In advance for you answer and advice.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think you ask a good question.

I would like to know what Mr. Lear and Sleeper have to say on this.

I know the Grey's put an audio/visual implant in through the right ear. If they want to show or tell you something or if they want to program something in you they can use this. As for communicating back with this I can't even imagine how to do this.

They of course use frequencies and I think we could pick up something from them if we used low frequency wave lengths.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I find it hard to swallow that an advanced species would still be using
what I would personally consider a primitive way of
communicating/controlling humans via a device inserted into your right
ear.

Makes you wonder why they would bother, it would be far easier to just
change the perceptional reality around a person to communicate/control
them. If you control the technology to alter genetics in the womb then
simply altering a persons perception about reality should be a slam
dunk. The species could simple lock onto your unique genetic code and
then manipulate you at will.

Observe50 I am not arguing that the viability of your information is in
anyway incorrect, I just think an advanced species would be able to do
this without the physical hardware layer.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Hi John and Sleeper,

Do you think its possible that later generations would have the ability
to communicate on the same level with the aliens without using this
method.

It just seems to me way to complicated for simple communications to
happen this way.

Thanks In advance for you answer and advice.

Experimentations and tagging are done mostly by humans sometimes in collaboration with ET, other times on their own, lots of behind the scene research is done that way.

ETs don’t use devices as we understand devices to be, much of their equipment is biological and cannot be detected by humans, unless the humans are working for ET.

Everyone is capable of communication with ET, we all have built in transmitters and they simply pick up our brain waves.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What you write sounds logical.

All I can respond with is they told me that humans are a stupid species that we use little of our brain that we do not know how to use it, but we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. I was told at another time that we must be given information slowly because our brains can not handle to much at one time.

Let's say our Scientist when dealing with this knows that these beings have a high intelligence so they also think in higher intellect..... but remember they consider us a stupid species so they work with us in let's say a more primitive way.

Maybe the implants they use on us are the ones that work with us in this time in history.

His exact words are these:

You try to hard to prove things through Science you must use logic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I know the Grey's put an audio/visual implant in through the right ear.

Obseve50/Sleeper,

Why not the left ear? So have you seen this proceedure yourself?
Does this happen most with men or women?

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have already written about this experience here somewhere.

I know because they put this in my right ear.

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
it seems you got alot of info from these guys.

i thought it was the stream.....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
JSR,
I am not sure what you are implying?

AA

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"observe50 do me a favor

please ask the grey you go to about me he has information to be passed on to me.

thanks in advance

aa"

that maybe there is more to this, than the "stream".

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I still fail to understand what you are on about?

AA

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
if you have a direct line to the stream, why ask this guy to ask them about you?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but John Lear will not be back at ATS (at least not for the immediate future)

He is post banned until differences are settled between Him and the 3 Amigos....and John is not backing down from his position (which I can understand)...so don't hold your breath..... I wish he was not post banned.....the whole thing is crazy.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ahhhh think hard JSR why would a person that has acesss to the stream ask a very precise question?

AA

JSR

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
to see if he also has that link.

but, wouldn't you have known?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey the immortal John Lear is in Wikipedia too!!

Whatdya mean he's banned??

Most recently John Lear has become a regular posting member on the conspiracy based discussion forums, Abovetopsecret.com and fantasticforum.com
en.wikipedia.org...

Please don’t bother telling me how many laws of physics and books of knowledge and reams of scientific evidence prove I’m wrong. I not interested in the depth of your ignorance. There are a few that know I am right. There are also a few that are shaking in their boots trying to figure out how they are going to get this back in the bottle. And you know what? I haven’t even told you half of it.
John-lear-nasas-biggest-lie-exposed

Still I'm sure John is living the good life regardless

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
if you have a direct line to the stream, why ask this guy to ask them about you?

Good point made. I've been following some of the "stream" self hypnosis posts over the last few months and I find your point to be a slam dunk. I mean, let's be real here. If you're "in contact" with the "aliens", then really, tell me why you are even on this board at all. I mean, you have all the answers you'll ever need, and anything you would read here would be a big joke and a waste of your time. Unless of course the implant really is in the left ear, at which point I apologize and retract everything I just said.

Sorry for the sarcasm but this just makes no sense to me. Like you said, if you're directly connected to the source, why would you ever search elsewhere for answers. Oh, guys, please don't take that as a question that I am seeking an answer to. I'm not interested in further "stream" dialog or dissertations. My room is empty at night, and I'd prefer it stay that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This question im going to put up is for John Leer ! I would like to know only one thing ... Will they be able to experiment with the element 116 ?
If not are you going to stop them !

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Other than John Lear\'s self-proclaimed ahem... \"expertise\", what make anybody think that Mr. Lear is qualified to answer any questions? At what point did a fertile imagination become a substitute for facts and critical thinking?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by tids2k

This question im going to put up is for John Leer ! I would like to know only one thing ... Will they be able to experiment with the element 116 ?

Element 116 is unstable and instantly decays into 115. What kind of experiment do you think they might try with 116?

If not are you going to stop them !

If I understand correctly you are asking if they are not going to exeriment with Element 116 am I going to stop them? From what? How old are you anyway? And I want the truth.

Thanks for the post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join