It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'real' truth(only for the open minded)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not alot of people are going to like this one, but I see alot of posts about people experiences things and seeing things and they all come here 'searching' for answers when it seems all they want or all they get is reassurancethat nothing abnormal is going on. All truth is found within ourselves if we beleive it. If we shut off our mind, all that will be left is truth. That truth whatever it is tells us what we are searching for. We need to step up to the plate and be real men and real women and start trusting ourselves rather than looking for outside sources. We need to have a mind of our own.

My inner truth tells me that it would be foolish to beleive there are no ET's and it would be foolish to beleive that they have not come here. It tells me my experiences were real and alot of trusted people's experiences are real. I'm not going to go into great detail because this is my truth not anyone eles, shut out the mind and truly listen and then tell me what does your inner truth tell you?

Only serious replys please.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well I must say crackerjack (great/good) post, I'd vote you for WATS,
but Ialready used my supply for this month up.

I do agree that we need to think more for ourselves about what we
believe rather than have it spoon fed to us, but relying on yourself only
in the matter is'nt very wise either.

I know what I believe about ExoTerran life, and what I don't believe
about it, however I do look at other things that I consider to be true,
and at science, in determination of some of hose beliefs.

Al and all, as I said, great post/thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
good post but i would like to point out that a lot of us here at ats are open minded about ufo's and think for our selves.

True there are some over exagerated stories and true there are some over biased explainations that ufo's don't exist, it seems that ats as developed into 2 groups of people, the ones who wants to prove ufo's and those who don't but they still both seek the ''truth''.

We need to stand together on ats as a whole not 2 groups devided constantly trying to prove the other side wrong because honestly some threads are getting old it's like fleets of attacks of each groups coming in formation to prove their biased points.

Yes complete open mindedness on both sides will create 1 groupe that will work together and that's the only way to find the trurh, which is what both groups wants.

kinda ironic that both sides wants the same thing but the only thing stoping them from obtaining it is... them selves.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The problem is, your 'inner truth' basically boils down to your own intuition. And even your intuition can be wrong. I 'knew' it was going to rain last night... it didn't. So you have to go by a combination of the facts and your intuition. My intuition says ETs are out there (or rather are here and have been here for a long, long time). However, there are no solid facts out there that can directly and unequivicolly confirm the existence of beings from beyond our planet. So while I 'feel' they're real, there are no facts to confirm this... just like there were no raindrops last night to confirm my gut-feeling that it was going to rain.

I think intuition is important and it's wise to pay attention to it... but it can also get you killed.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very good thread.

Your right you will know within yourself.

I will say again what I write is what I have been shown and told and experienced from the Grey's. I will write and repeat myself until the truth gets out there.

It is up to each person to decide on how they feel about what I write. People have to realize what we are dealing with a reality we are not familiar with, and like with anything else it will just take time.

As it was communicated to me on one experience, the humans are evolving slower then they had thought they would.

I know this may be hard to understand but for an example. They will insert information into you (what you call program) and they will wait to see how long it takes for this information to come to fruitation.

I can't even begin to explain, goodness I have tried and failed.

Please don't take me as a know it all. What I share is what I lived. I share with you because this is what I am to do, I charge nothing, I am called names and so on BUT what is important is the infornation that comes straight from the Grey's face to face communication.

Also I can't call them and get information this isn't how it works.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I agree with this post and the follow up posts. I agree you need to follow your inner mind. The trick is to follow it to the test. If your inner mind leads you away from testing your ideas, then it is probably not being honest with you. But if it leads you to challenge and test your ideas, even if it leads in strange tangents, then it is probably taking your somewhere that is of value.

And its true, we are often raised to believe that the best thinking is well codified in the common arguments of the day. It rarely is. The best thinking is very hard to speak until the journey is taken.

I guess a lot of us here are like that. We are willing to take a few hits from the complacent masses. And we are willing to be wrong sometimes. Because the intuition is trying to lead us to new things, not the already spoken things.

If i'm not mistaken this is the "Intuitive" characteristic on the personality tests one may encounter when applying for a job.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As much as I agree that our intuition is most likely the best way to see the truth, the problem is we will still all come up with a different idea or answer. What I think the "truth" seems to be, would be complete nonsense to someone else, and vise versa.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some people are not spiritual at all which truly is a shame. My inner truth tells me that you are right, that alien are already here and they are masquerading as people in the highest points of business, presidential things, etc. My intter truth tells me that we will see them in a few years or earlier.My inner truth tells me a terrorist attack wil happen very soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
My inner truth tells me a terrorist attack wil happen very soon.

You're confusing intuition with logic, on that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah you're right, it is common sense that one will happen this October 2006...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe, I have followed your posts here for quite awhile. Although I just recently became a member. I would imagine that you have quite a story to tell! Have you told it? Or are you like some here, who are afraid of abuse? I, for one, would love to hear it. Your posts are always, most knowledgeable and profound. I feel that you have suffered much. Peace be with you, my friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Darkcyrus,
My heart-felt suggestion to you, is to hold on to the strength and support of those who believe and are fellow sufferers.
I see that there is an 'ignore' button here. Maybe you should use that. What you have been through is hard enough. Be easy on yourself. Just trying to help. Be well and be safe. My prayers to the Great Spirit are with you.

top topics

join