It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Some1 Tell Me WTF i just saw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If anything it was one of them there Chupakabra (sic). Or, as is more likely, my vote goes with the majority of AST responders here:

One young, bored, and uninformed individual hoping to waste our time... *sigh*

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i have the hospital form right next to me but you see my computer is very old and i dont know how to put it on the computer so if somone could tell me how to do it will be on shortly. And now that i think about it the yellow eyes mite not have been totally glowing because my doctor says i have very bad vision but like every other out of college dude im broke so i cant get some glasses so i apoligize that you think this is fake but i am totally searious and i can honestly say that i did see this thing and i have the hospital form. And again if anyone can explain to me how the hell i can get this thing on the computer i can do it. I agree with the person that was relating it to the Brazilian creature and that descritoin reminds me of the strange animal.

Thank You MukaMuka

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do you have a scanner or digital camera? You can scan the document, get it on your computer, and use photobucket.com to get it on this website. If you have a digital camera, you can take a photo of it and use a USRB cord to connect the camera to your computer. Afterwards, open the document in photobucket.com and slap it onto ATS. BTW, glasses aren't that expensive man. You can get the checkup/prescription lenses for around $150 and the frames are anywhere from $10-$150. Just eat ramen (35 cents a pack) for a month and you should save up enough money for a good pair of glasses.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I bet any liberary can scan it in for you....................there HAS to be at least one freind you know who has a dig cam............at least one, and one is all it takes for a pic to be taken and loaded up on here.

You have been challanged to bring forth proof of this hospital report, and I am hoping you can rise to this challange.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It sounds like you were attacked by a straw dog of some sort. Possibly with a liver failure and I gave some type of fungus on his teeth.

It doesnt quite sound like an alien, sorry.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
MukaMuka, kinkos or some other form of copy place can scan that and put it on a disk for you for a couple dollars.

because my doctor says i have very bad vision but like every other out of college dude im broke so i cant get some glasses

But wait, you seen this, yet you have very bad eyesight your doctor said and you have no glasses to correct your vision. And you dont have enough money for glasses(medical, medicare, medicaid is free) but yet you have enough cash for a paintball gun and paintball fun, huh. And if you have such terrible eyesight and cant get glasses, how are you able to play paintball??? Do you just shoot at anything that moves???

I just ask these questions to verify some of your own statements. Please indulge me. I havent screamed FAKE yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi ho SILVER!!

Hey Medicaide doesnt care if a person goes blind from lack of glasses, or if they loose all teeth from periodontal disease........they would let your leg rot off before surgery would be given a green light....(I know these things) They burry the poor medicaid folks in a sea of paperwork...............
Medicare MIGHT get the guy glasses but he would have to be thoroughly handycapped in life and not a collage studant.

Kinkos is a VERY GOOD call.......

[edit on 8-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
np muka, it's just that some people are willing to call people liars out right without even asking any questions pertaining to your story. If you get a digital camera and or scanner you can put an image file of the form on ATS or a site like imageshack.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
np muka, it's just that some people are willing to call people liars out right without even asking any questions pertaining to your story. If you get a digital camera and or scanner you can put an image file of the form on ATS or a site like imageshack.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Revelmonk]

Its fake; I dont see why you're so intent on backing up this guy's story when all he can do is provide a story (That doesn't make sense!!) and nothing else.

I really think that one of the reasons the CT community sucks so much is because people are willing to take everything at face value. A little bit of skepticism is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Awaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Hey TRG, i was just mentioning gubmint funded (which all suck) programs for him to get some specs. I really dont know how good any of them are since i have never had to employ any of their services. Still awaiting answers to my sight and seeing things questions though.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ask your imagination, it sounds like that's where it came from

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MukaMuka
And now that i think about it the yellow eyes mite not have been totally glowing because my doctor says i have very bad vision but like every other out of college dude im broke so i cant get some glasses

You clearly say that you have bad vision and your doctor says you have very bad vision yet you claim to have seen an orange alien creature with yellow glowing eyes.

With your very bad vision, also checked by your doctor I'm struggling to believe you.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
post pics of the bite maybe we can iID it by the teeth marks?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
MukaMuka, kinkos or some other form of copy place can scan that and put it on a disk for you for a couple dollars.

because my doctor says i have very bad vision but like every other out of college dude im broke so i cant get some glasses

But wait, you seen this, yet you have very bad eyesight your doctor said and you have no glasses to correct your vision. And you dont have enough money for glasses(medical, medicare, medicaid is free) but yet you have enough cash for a paintball gun and paintball fun, huh. And if you have such terrible eyesight and cant get glasses, how are you able to play paintball??? Do you just shoot at anything that moves???

I just ask these questions to verify some of your own statements. Please indulge me. I havent screamed FAKE yet.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY. How an why are you out playing paintball, a physiclly demanding sport, when your claim you cant see.....do you have perscription paintball goggles also

top topics

<< 1   >>

join