It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Some1 Tell Me WTF i just saw

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Me and my freinds were playing paintball when we saw something that looks like an alien of somthing out of the ordinary. The second my freinds all dropped there guns but held mine. The think growled at us and stepped forward about 2 paces and showed its teeth somemore. When it got very close to my freind who was parilyzed with fear it strarted sniffing his boot. Then all of a sudden it bit my freinds foot very hard and started to pull. Everyone of my freinds were parilyzed with fear and we didnt know what to do. So i pointed my gun at the thing and shot it once in the side. When the paintball hit the thing it just whined like a hungry dog and ran towards me. I then shot it 3 more times and it ran away. I know this was not a dream because all my freinds saw it to. It looked like a dog but it was orange and had green teeth and yellow eyes. I had never seen anythign like it b4 and i was wondering if ne1 else who lives in the Nevada area has ever seen nething like it.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Could it be,

A feral dog? A dingo escaped from Australia perhaps.

Dunno, ur friend should check if he has any diseases as it had yellow eyes and uh green teeth.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Orange lol?
Sure it wasn't a tiger

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yellow eyes are a sign of possible jaundice and if it broke the skin on your friends foot he/she needs to go to the ER and tell them some kind of animal bit him. Green teeth could just be fungus of some type. Either way I would seek medical attention if any stray animal bit me. To me though it sounds like a fox, dog, or coyote with the mange.

How big was it?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Coyote!

A sick one!

Roper

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Was it walking on two legs? Or four like a dog would?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Yellow eyes are a sign of possible jaundice and if it broke the skin on your friends foot he/she needs to go to the ER and tell them some kind of animal bit him. Green teeth could just be fungus of some type. Either way I would seek medical attention if any stray animal bit me. To me though it sounds like a fox, dog, or coyote with the mange.

How big was it?

Very good advice...if the skin was punctured at all, even just a scratch from that animal, I also suggest immediate medical attention. I'm thinking rabid fox.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I'm thinking rabid fox.

Yeah, after doing some reading it sounds to me like it had at least one, if not several of these diseases.

Canine Leptospirosis
Canine Viral Hepatits
Canine Distemper
And of course Rabies

Jaundice will yellow not only the eyes but also the skin, causing the animal to appear orange or yellow. Distemper also attacks the teeth enamel and the green could be decay from the enamel being removed. A couple of these diseases also can cause the gums to change color, possibly causing the teeth to appear greenish. Normally attacking is associated with a rabid animal, but I suppose that any animal might attack if it felt cornered or threatened. Each of these diseases can be carried by any canine, including foxes and coyotes.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
maybe it turned orange after the paint balls hit?

sorry I couldnt resist.

intresting none the less. But proablly a fox, or cyote with a bad diesase.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes it was standing on 4 legs.

It did not look like ne fow or coyote ive ever seen.

My friend went to the hospital and said he got bit my a wild dog caws we new no 1 wood ever beleive us lol.

It was orange and and had more like glowing yellow eyes.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It was orange and and had more like glowing yellow eyes.

You've got to be making this up now, as that's such a bad science cliche.

Eyes see by taking in light, how could eyes possibly glow? Even bioluminescence of deep-sea fishes always occurs on other parts of the body than the eyes, it produces the light, which gets reflected into the eyes.

I am going to say now, for the record that I don't believe you.

I am betting that you couldn't post a photo or a document pertaining to your friends injury. I am betting that you are going to say in the next post, maybe his eyes were reflecting light or something. I am betting that how ever many logical arguments people throw at you, you are going to say that it wasn't like that, because you are making it up and you want people to believe that you saw some magical rainbow creature.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
is this a joke?

Orange fur- sounds like a fox to me. but green teeth? And illuminated yellow eyes?

If this happened in the night I would believe you, but glowing yellow eyes?

Plus I would stray away from using the words "WTF" it usually lowers your credibility. No offense what so ever.

I know a vet back in Connecticut and green teeth is certainly not on the list for any canine diseases or animal ones. If anything it was probably a stray dog who may have been eating a lot of grass. It's probably sick. And I know that when dogs want to regurgitate they eat grass. But the glowing yellow eyes really doesn't make sense to me.

If you're making this up it's annoying, if not you probably saw a sick dog, that's what it sounds like to me.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I call BS on this.

OMG!!! iT wuZ anm Ali3nZ LoLL!!!1!!

This is one of the most made up stories ever.
Till this kid posts evidence I say he should be put on notice for posting lame fake stories.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MukaMuka
caws we new no 1 wood ever beleive us lol.

That sentence really makes me not want to believe this.

Try spelling out words

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow, this is the third post I saw today about a weird cat to dog sized animal attacking people. Lol. With out any pics sorry I can't beliave you but, if it is real I recommend googling it up. See if there are any other cases about something like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
I call BS on this.

Till this kid posts evidence I say he should be put on notice for posting lame fake stories.

guys really come on... this is a conspiracy forum where your suppose to be able to exchange ideas, stories and experiences without being called a liar. Many people experience that they can only share through telling, not everyone will have a camera to capture what just happened.

Your post reeks of belittling, and uneducated responses that seems to be written by some kid playing with his parents computer.

I'd advise people that if you want to criticize the person just try to get all the facts, details, witnesses etc.. so that you can make a constructive argument if you are a skeptic.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Mukamuka can you please discribe the animal in question more discriptively. Also I read about an animal that was simular to the one you speak of. It was a few years ago and I remember the basics. It was dog like, yellow/green, no fur, strange teeth and attaked people. Attacked people as in wipped out an entire Brazillian village. If your story is true, that animal you have seen could be a infant of the animal I describe.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk

Originally posted by Mezzanine
I call BS on this.

guys really come on... this is a conspiracy forum where your suppose to be able to exchange ideas, stories and experiences without being called a liar. Many people experience that they can only share through telling, not everyone will have a camera to capture what just happened.

Your post reeks of belittling, and uneducated responses that seems to be written by some kid playing with his parents computer.

I'd advise people that if you want to criticize the person just try to get all the facts, details, witnesses etc.. so that you can make a constructive argument if you are a skeptic.

Are you serious? This is a conspiracy forum where people can exchange ideas and theories, not made up crap stories like this one.
Do you really think that someone who was worried about credibility in the emergency room is going to post such an inane and incoherent crap like this without at least spell checking the thing?

Was my post belittling? Yes, I suppose that it was; and I apologize for that. Was it an "uneducated response written by a little kid with access to his parents computer"? Hardly.
I called this guy on a fake story, plain and simple. And this story is without a doubt fake. Do you really believe some dude is going to let an orange thing with green teeth bite the hell out of his foot and not attempt to get away? Please, be serious.

I said in my original post, Im going to think this story is crap until he AT LEAST posts some evidence - either a hospital form or even a picture of the bite marks on this other kids foot.
And I still stand completly behind that.

Im not going to say that you owe me an apology for attacking me for no reason, but I will say that you need to be a little more objective when responding in threads like this one.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Could this "alien of somthing out of the ordinary" be related to MBP? Please provide us with more information.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Arg! I figured this would be the case. I dislike it when the author abandons their thread (typical of a hoaxer). I understand it has only been a few days, but I am afraid the creator of the thread will not return. However, this guy could have returned to the scene to investigate, only to find that the creature returned as well. The creature had unfinished business. No way in Hell was he going to be bested by some punk with a paintball marker. Oh no, not this creature. I imagine the creature abducted this fellow and dragged him to his creepy alien/dog hive, or whatever creepy alien/dogs live in. This could explain his absence. Perhaps we should alert the proper authorities. Does anyone have Will Smith’s phone number?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join