It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something joined me in bed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
He didn't say the creature said the F word, but himself when he jumped out of the covers.

you'r right, sorry for the mistake. i have misunderstooded the text.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe it was Congressman Foley!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That is one freaky story, unfortunatley I can't realte to it, since my nighty nights are peaceful most of the time

Then, what could it have been, I have heard two theories that might make the most sense to me:

1. It was just a very lively dream, surely it's easy to call it a dream. But sometimes you gotta think simple, for the answer might not always be difficult.

2. The Incubus theory could also be true, however I hope not for you.

Ok then one more question, did u ever have experienced anything like this before in your life? Excuse me if this has already been asked...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No need to worry, the term "demon" was fabricated, just like all major religions were fabricated by these interdimensional aliens. They rarely physically hurt humans. And, just like with all this interdimensional alien created paranormal activity, if you leave a video camera with infrared night vision on, they rarely show up for anything.
Anyways, here is rare proof of a shadow person:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Notice where the light is shining from. This picture is impossible to fake without a photoshop, of course. But, the original picture film can be studied to proove that it isn't tampered by a photoshop.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ok then one more question, did u ever have experienced anything like this before in your life? Excuse me if this has already been asked...

No ive never experienced anything like this before. I really don't know what it was but several theories are possible ie he incubus, demon, intradimensional creature or of course my imagination. Im very self aware and things that make me think twice about what i am seeing are rare. This is the only experience i have ever had in my life that i cant pass of as something totally explicable!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
... Anyways, here is rare proof of a shadow person:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Notice where the light is shining from. This picture is impossible to fake without a photoshop, of course. But, the original picture film can be studied to proove that it isn't tampered by a photoshop.

While Im not good enough with photoshoppe to say that it was not tampered with, I can say that this "impossible - to - fake" picture could have been faked with a black piece of cardboard that was propped up. No special effects, no photoshopping, just good ol' cardboard that was painted black.

Now if there were actually any details in that shadowy thing, then we could possibly debunk the cardboard theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh yeah, Black cardboard... must say that really makes sort of sense.
When I saw the picture I honestly thought it was real, not that i'm convinced now, but it's a good theory

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Heya FiftyFifty.

First of all let me start by saying that I'm not claiming I know what happened to you but as I read your post it seemed very similar to my experience with SP so just hear me out before completely rulling it out.

Yes, it can be very realistic - extremely realistic on a physical level. I've had episodes when my most annoying night buddy whispers in my ear and I can actually feel his breath close against my ear. When he's choaking me I feel his fingers on my neck. There's also a woman that lies right next to me and screams so loud that I get headaches - it is the loudest sound I ever heard or in this case thought I heard. Sometimes I get spasms so out of control that I feel I'll die if I don't manage to stop. Sense of motion so realistic that I get nausea - just like going down a roller coaster (I get free rides
). Strange people arguing right next to me and I never understand a word they're saying (which is probably the most annoying thing about it... damn foreigns
). Also, the fact that you managed to move doesn't rule SP out - I've moved all the way out of the room some times.

One thing is certain though - when I turn on the lights and go look for them there's nothing there

If you keep having these events and it is SP all I can tell you that might help is - once you accept them it stops being as freaky.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Maybe it was Congressman Foley!

Now that's comedy.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...if you answered this already and I didn't see it, but do you remember it making any noise what so ever as it moved off the bed etc.??

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
did you fondle the "thing" that was in your bed in anyway. it may just be a ghost that likes your

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well i could be that your leg or legs fell asleep (no pun intended) and then you woke up and felt like something was on top of you, what you say might have been just a figment of your imagination, tell me how often do you wake up wide awake in the middle of the night

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My personal conclusion is that the whole incident was simply a dream. Now you might say "Oh well I know what a dream is, This was definitely not a dream sir!!" But, the mind has different levels of consciousness that frequently switch back and forth. This is especially troo if you've just awoken and your level of consciousness is not exactly reliable.

I've had many half-dream/half-awake experiences in which im dreaming about something that I'm subconsciously touching. For example, a person may be dreaming that they are eating a giant cheeseburger, but wake up to find that they were chewing on their own pillow. The same thing could have happened to you, except that instead of a cheeseburger it was a snake-like creature, and except for a pillow it was your leg or blanket.

Besides, don't you find it strange that it didn't make a noise when it fell off your bed, it had no distinct smell, and you can only vaguely remember some details about it? These symptoms are all similar to semi-awake levels of consciousness.

Fer shizzle. (felt like saying that)

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How heavy of a blanket were you sleeping under? It could have been the blanket shifting off of the bed, pulling against your leg. When you screamed and scooted against the headboard, there obviously wouldn't have been anything under the bed. A fold in the blanket laying flat very well may have looked like something slithering off of the bed.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That is quite an odd occurrence, even if it turns out it was just a very vivid dream. As I was reading your account it reminded me of when I was a young child I was convinced there was something under my bed. So much so in fact, that if I had to get up out of bed at night for whatever reason, I would stand on the bed, jump as far as I could away from the edge and sprint for the door. Odd.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
That is quite an odd occurrence, even if it turns out it was just a very vivid dream. As I was reading your account it reminded me of when I was a young child I was convinced there was something under my bed. So much so in fact, that if I had to get up out of bed at night for whatever reason, I would stand on the bed, jump as far as I could away from the edge and sprint for the door. Odd.

I'm sorry, as I'm sure this was terrifying at the time but I got quite a chuckle out of it. I knew what you were going to say and the further I read the funnier it was.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sounds like a small gray that was trying to abduct you or some such thing. If you felt something solid then there was something there. I don't understand why most people feel a need to not trust their own senses though like a lot of the posters that are trying to rationalize this as something else.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The reason a lot of people try to "rationalize" this, is because there's too many "rational" things that it could be. What's the more realistic circumstance? Extradimensional beings, aliens, or a vivid dreamstate? As someone who experiences sleep paralysis, and who has a brother who's had night terrors his entire life, I can personally verify that the mind is quite capable of creating it's own phantoms, which the person experiencing it swears are real, but which any observer can testify to being entirely within the other's mind.

I'm not trying to belittle your experience at all, and I'll be the first to admit that anything in this world of unknowns is possible, but if it was me, I'd much rather it be a very common, very unthreatening experience, instead of something that could delivery potential harm.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Was it some kind of pervert? Seriously,there are pervs who would do that.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
lol it was no pervert, unless it was a dwarf. im a 21 yr old bloke, and my house is secure!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join