It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something joined me in bed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Santa Claus! You know, he can do some very creative things. Although, you did say 3-4 feet long. Maybe Santa's little helper?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wait... I know the term!! Satyr! Aka perv ghost

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Iv experianced sleep paralysis and night terrors in many forms, alot of the time you can move, this sounds exactly like a few things ive experienced, just "waking dreams" almost, the waking up fearful and swearing, catching a shadow or a shape and a feeling of being touched, classic night terror. where you too warm/cold stressed about something/job/exam dehydrrated something like that

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Didn't read all through this, but I'd recommend asking your doc about RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)... If you feel that isn't it, maybe read up on the Hag, Succubus/Incubus phenomenon....though might weird you out. Hag cases have been reported all through history, but just may be the misunderstanding of a genuine physical disorder.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Vivid dream? alien encounter? Ghost? demon? This freaky tale is probably just a dream but if ever happens again then youll know that something weird is going down and one last question(s)How long ago was this and how old were you when this happened?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That sure does sound like a weird occurance...
not sure what to make of it.. just goes to show you if you disbelieve in something it just might happen to you to prove you wrong.. lol

this inspired me to make a thread titled... "I wish something(female) joined me in bed" hhahahahahahahahha... (But they don't have a section on ATS for that type of thread)...

Good title.. it caught my attention.. especially under the Mythical Beasts section.. hahaha.. Did you feel like chewing your arm off?

all jokes aside..

did it make any noises? ... did you sense what direction it might have gone in?

[edit on 1/17/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Its fair facinating. You say it was next to your right leg, it slithered, it was the size of a baby. A lizard, perhaps? If you have a fireplace in your room it could have been a sick pigeon or something that fell down the chimney? Its happened to me once. Maybe you were so groggy you thought you saw a baby sized thing? It could have been smaller or bigger. I don't think it was a demon, or fantasy thing. I think it was either just your imagination or a normal animal.

But the main thing is.. What do YOU think?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Could it be a snake?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Dark One
This freaky tale is probably just a dream but if ever happens again then youll know that something weird is going down

No he wont its classic night terror/interrupted REM state senario, seriously happens to loads of people all the time including myself, this coupled with sleep paralysis inspired the "old hag" "succubus" and many of the so called "alien abducted me from my bed" stories, there is nothing odd about it people just read far to much into nothing

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This thread has scared the crap out of me...
When I was about 3 to when I was about 5 I had exactly the same experience but the thing was scaly... 3 times
That night I had heard the door open and thought it was my dad back late but my mum and dad were both in bed so I ran back to my room and went to sleep.... Later that night I woke to feel something on my leg and lifted up the covers and saw a large scaly hand and I tried to scream but couldnt and I was glued there... it then just slid down off the edge of my bed and disappeared....
The 2nd time it happened I saw it at the bottom of my bed while my light was on and it sort of half waved at me and then banged the bottom of my bed and that night I had a simiular experience....
There was a 3rd time that was similar to...
This caused me to have nightmares till I was about 9....

Dude I really think we should talk I'll send you a pm now..... This thread gave me goosebumps

EDIT: well i would send a pm but I need 20 post count

Does he still regularly check this thread?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Charq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join