It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What my father told me about ufos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ok,if these creatures do exist ,then the link to lost city of Atlantis should be obvious in any attempt to justify there existence….well I think its relevant anyway, what do you think???…

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good, I have tried for years to tell people they are in the deepest of our waters. I am really glad you are starting to understand.

Now maybe you can understand why they do not live on the land. They can not survive up here, there is to much oxygen in our air.

They have been here from the beginning of time and the ships can travel to other planets here and elsewhere. The Grey's collect plants for example from all over the Earth and they create earthlike creations beneath/on other planets. They have been creating a new superior human species us and them and the offspring from abductions are in these locations.

I hate to tell you this but they are our Gods, people long ago gave them this title, it was not one they gave themselves.

Earth is there LABORATORY plain and simple. You want to get to see them, destroy the planet then they will give you a freightning show, they will not allow us to destroy THERE Earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You want to get to see them, destroy the planet then they will give you a freightning show, they will not allow us to destroy THERE Earth.

There has to be an easier way to meet them...
You mentioned you have an experience? Care to elaborate?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Originally posted by jritzmann
if the person in the thread who suggested "fallen angels" is correct, the it could be just another attempt at deception.

Anyone's guess.

or a more primitive explanation based on the theorys of the day.

Well, thats unless those "primitive" explainations are right. At least in the sense of how man can percieve them.

I'm not one to blow off "primitive" thought processes too quickly. While some of it may be archaic, people were a whole lot more in touch with life back then.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here's a link to a UK article on the subject just giving you a brief idea on these USO'S.

www.hecklerspray.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have written of my experiences before.

I will tell you this about the Grey's.

The Grey's consider the Earth there's. There are also other species here and the Grey's will do battle with these other species if they try to interfere with what the Grey's are doing. When they do battle they DO try to take the fight out over the waters, they do not want ships landing on our lands.

Monies, time has no meaning to these beings. The Grey's are NOT Religious they are focused on the job at hand.

Earth is there Laboratory and we are there study.

Trying to explain so you would understand is not easy and I know I can't do it correctly.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50Trying to explain so you would understand is not easy and I know I can't do it correctly.

Go for it...Im listening.

Also, who and what are the other aliens here.
Where do they reside, am I to understand the greys are from under the ocean?
The others what are they in terms of look, power...must not be to powerful of the greys can beat them.

We are part of the laboratory, so greys would be evil to us...and would the other aliens be friendly...most likely not if they dont help.

Perhaps the other aliens are the shapeshifting aliens from david icke who rule the governments?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I lurk here often and post very little however this thread interested me in a few ways. The first being the question several have asked and that is " if there here why dont they show themselves and share their tech". Ok when was the last time you walked up to a gorilla in the wild and showed him how a laptop worked? Or the last time you introduced yourself to a cockroach before stepping on him? Think about it most insects have had government like societys much like ours if not better much longer then we have, your average ant hill is not unlike communism, ants can make that work but due to greed we humans couldnt. If in fact a form of intelligent life existed for millions of years within our oceans then that is what it would be like for them . Why would you want to even associate yourself with a lower form of life especially a violent one? What would be the point in introducing yourself to a form of life that is well known for corrupting, exploiting, and then destroying anything they come in contact with? Face it people historically speaking we as humans are a very violent bunch of monkeys.

The people asking why dont the goverments tell us about this need to grasp the concept that goverments are to maintain order in society. If any goverment came out and said " there is a higher form of life here on earth or in space and we have no idea who they are or what they want" , that statement alone would create panic. I allready notice that one person here said we wont know the truth until its to late. Thats human mentality to fear what we do not know nor understand, why risk this panick if there is no reason for it? Then you have the religios implications of well if they are a higher form of life then us then who made them? Or better yet are they our gods? Way to many variables if you ask me.

The fallen angel comment for the religious and non religious out there can be taken into perspective as well. For those who dont believe in angels just simple think of them as higher forms of life. Then take the bible as i do loosely laced with something based upon actual events, which if you follow religions most have a similar story of creation and who created us. They all have some type of overseer or angel like entity that is of a higher form of life then us. Most if not all religions will also make mention of how some of these higher forms of life dont actually like us at all. Some take pity on us while others see us as roaches , simply put a lowly form of life. There are mentions in many religions of wars amongst these higher forms of life over if we should even be considered anything more then a common roach, should they squish us or should they help us along. In the end perhaps it was decided best to leave us be?

For those of you that have a problem with me saying angels where possibly just aliens or higher forms of life from earth think about the fact you believe in winged human like creatures that are invisible and watch you during your life to help you out. Then those of you who say i dont believe in angels but aliens are real, think about it your believing creatures from other planets are visiting us in space craft and experimenting on us and mutilating our cattle. Both scenarios sound equally as far fetched to me.......but hey to each his own.

I was surprised how far i was into the thread before the nommos where mentioned because they where the first thing that popped into my mind. I remember first reading about them as a kid in a comic book about ufos and the tale really interested me. If you read up on the tale of the nommos the storys ive read seem to me to have been corrupted by the Christian movement before they ever got fully written down. I may be wrong but its uncanny how parallel the story of the nommos and the life of christ seem to me. However this again could be both beleifs are loosley based upon the same actual events just a few details have changed ( you know outer space verses virgin birth in origin given the time frame its not to hard to fathom this type of detail be changed)

The person who mentioned that perhaps the UFO's we occasionally see are actually living creatures makes sense to me. Most of the UFO photos ive seen look similiar to cells or somthing similiar to bacteria you would find under a microscope. Bacteria can freely flow through the air with no problem and their movements are generally eratic. To me it doesnt seem far fetched for a living cellular like creature to develop and for another form of life to use it as transportation. It would be quite similiar to us using horses or camels for transport.

In a nutshell i have no problem believeing that what this individual was told could in fact be possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As another point of interest.

Naval Intelligence and Oceangography maintains bases in the United States. (I won't say where for NS reasons.) On these bases they used to give tours to the public (probably not any more.) DUring the tour, the guide would say that one can repeatedly here very loud rumbling and thumping from the base. They then gave some ridiculous story about what the loud thumping was, and the tout guide just smiled slyly. Everyone new it was a cover story. That was the joke during the tour, and people all smiled.

I have always wondered what the 'thumpers' at these bases are. Giant sonar sounders? Part of some low frequency reflection/transmission sonar grid? THe signals from these things might travel below the crust of the ocean floor.

Keep in mind, common science reports that the ocean floor crust is not very thick. I wonder where these supposed AC could go below the ocean floor that we would not be able to reach them.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The more you look the more you will find they have always been among us in the mist, in the fog in our oceans, in our thoughts in our lives, in our past in our present in our future.This "Inner Galaxy" has always been existing and will continue to co-exist.The depths of the ocean are like are minds deep and mysterious.The things that can be done with Light Fusion is something else and when everybody on a worldwide scale starts unlocking themselves the more they will realise how at home this technology and attributes are stored in mankinds memory banks.We flutter in between existances.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
FYI

I'snt it funny how fish in the ocean move just like UFOs.The way fish can move one way and then 'BAMB' change direction in a flash. Their able to hover motionless or swim at incredible speeds and then stop on a dime..

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Peady, my previous history professor told my class and I something similar to your account. Her father worked in the Pentagon, and never told her his experiences there until a few years ago, when he found out he had cancer. One thing she would often ask him is if UFO's and Aliens really exist, and his answer was always "No!" or she would be ignored. When he got sick, he finally started answering her questions. When she asked him once again about Aliens and UFO's, he would tell her with the serious look on his face, "Yes, they do." He told her that the incident at Roswell was in fact a crashed UFO, and at the time he worked in the Pentagon, they transported the bodies of the aliens from Roswell to underground bases in the Pentagon.

I know this story sounds incredible, but to this day I have never found any reason for her to lie about this, nor questioned her credibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Peady, my previous history professor told my class and I something similar to your account. Her father worked in the Pentagon, and never told her his experiences there until a few years ago, when he found out he had cancer. One thing she would often ask him is if UFO's and Aliens really exist, and his answer was always "No!" or she would be ignored. When he got sick, he finally started answering her questions. When she asked him once again about Aliens and UFO's, he would tell her with the serious look on his face, "Yes, they do." He told her that the incident at Roswell was in fact a crashed UFO, and at the time he worked in the Pentagon, they transported the bodies of the aliens from Roswell to underground bases in the Pentagon.

I know this story sounds incredible, but to this day I have never found any reason for her to lie about this, nor questioned her credibility.

Woa, That gave me goose pimples.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Peady- It's not at all unusual to see UFOs entering or exiting the water. There have been many, many such sightings and credible tracks of them really hauling underwater. Think about it. It is the perfect place to hide here on Earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
dalen,

There are different species in the deepest of our waters.

I was told this:

We are parallel, there are short ones, tall ones, fat ones, thin ones, GOOD ones, BAD ones, and all different colored ones.

I seem to recall that Nasca is a directional locator for the different species.???

Ships are seen all over the Earth everyday.

People talk about Federation and other species, I don't know about them only that other species do exist.

John Lear is correct when he says they deal in souls. Do any of you know what soul is within you?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i downloaded a documentry off iso hunt called underwater ufo's think u would all like it.

so its not extra terrestrials its previous terrestrials then,

65 million years between us and the dino's,no intelligant life evolved? yeah right,

this is some1 elses eath im sure of it,

when and if we can terraform planets and szoom around the galaxies wouldnt we too set up a few life experiments? id like to melt the mars icecaps as a start

id laugh if they left some moldy old bread then came bk few million years later to find us,how pissed off would u be if a naked ape took your house over??

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To minniescar, I actually think that if people say angels don't exist, but aliens do...are incredibly retarded, as they obviously don't know that alien just means not of this world.

On that note, angels, demons, jesus christ, ALL of them, are aliens by definition.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
He told her that the incident at Roswell was in fact a crashed UFO, and at the time he worked in the Pentagon, they transported the bodies of the aliens from Roswell to underground bases in the Pentagon.

As was my uncle who was a U2 test pilot and later "Consultant" for the Christians In Action. He claimed to see the Roswell craft and bodies during my family's last visit with him before he passed away. He was called in to look at the craft and provide expert opinion.

I've told this story before. He believed the US Government should reveal what they know and that it had been long enough.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You've made me more interested now.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The man's ORIGIN

The Human descent publishes in 1871 Charles Darwin. Darwin never said explicitly that the man should descend from the monkey, neither in this book neither in The Origin of the sorts, but the evolutionary theory inspired this thought in many scientists. The capitulate first The human descent calls Proofs that the man descends of an inferior form herself of the book. Darwin and his defenders only were equal to the man with the superior monkeys regarding anatomy, and affirmed that the man would descend from an inferior form. This form would be the missing link.

In the beginning it was the Singularity, it was the nothingness and it was the whole. You had finished a Cycle and God did not find himself manifested. Next, in a nanosecond, you became manifest through various creations. There was a Big Bang where you began the space-time to leave room for the physical universe again and to the spiritual supra-universes.

The planet Earth, his own beginning, like a primary broth, has a molecular cultivation that matched forming bacteria. All of a sudden a DNA chain makes out a sort of electric shock and somehow collects life. The first beings that took shape, the fact that life and half were half not, they were viruses.

Why does half say life and half itself Not? Because in order that there be life he has to there be reproduction and viruses do not reproduce for themselves. They need to penetrate another body, be a bacterium or an unicellular animal, to reproduce.

But definitely it is understood that viruses are animate beings because they reproduce in another body, then they are living beings.

Many chemicals and ours planet's many physiques take the viruses like limit by the life, like than are further on The viruses Are Wrong they are living beings because they reproduce .

But they are not lively beings at the height of a bacterium because they do not have nucleus and they are in need of another alive entity to reproduce.

As from the primary broth, that molecule, with a dreadful DNA chain, you go forming several unicellular beings The life, by herself, tends to become more complex, right now it is formed that way. Here you enter the participation directly of God and they give themselves necessary conditions in order that they create a kind of their life.

This planet, when that life missed forming, you had a completely irrespirable atmosphere for us. He was a loud density of carbon dioxide, sulphur, and another minerals like methane, completely poisonous for our present-day lungs.

As life matches growing they go away forming unicellular aquatic animals, because water was the first center of life in the planet. Next multicellular animals ... plants. Earth was hostile for the present-day life. The big swamps came from methane, sulphur, where an aquatic present-day animal would be able to not breathe.

They go passing epoches, they go away forming more compound, much more compound animals. They go away forming animals in the Precambrian, Cambrian epoch previous to our dinosaurs,. We are talking about 1600 million behind our years.

Next, that epoch finishes – the DNA chain does that the race become extinguished – and they go away forming the trilobites, that next they become extinguished and enter 300 and 250 million years back the big dinosaurs get in line – extinguished 60 million years ago get back –, until the big begin anthropoid, that they right now have a DNA very seemed to the ours and that way they go away generating the different races, even than to two, Cromagnon's race get the latter and give it Neanderthal, the fact that he is the homo's predecessor sapiens sapiens.

The homo's race sapiens you do not extinguish sapiens altogether to Neandertal's race, because boards during thousands of years live together .

Then three things happen :

First, the homo sapiens sapiens take possession of the females Neanderthal, and as they do not have the same DNA they do not

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join