It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What my father told me about ufos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My father was a Master Cheif Pettey Officer in the US Navy. His rank was E9.
He had 2 jobs,One was a sonar technician aboard submarines, Which he was on about 9 months out of the year, And the other was working for the US dept of defence in the Pentagon.

Every once in awhile he would take me to work with him, And in his office he had a red sofa, a desk, and a grey filing cabinet. On the walls he had pictures of all kinds of navy ships,Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers,Nuclear subs that he worked on.There was one picture inperticular that stuck in my head.It was a picture of my father and three other men staring at what appeared to be a radar screen.
In the screen there were 5 green dots.I asked my father what they were and he told me that they were a school of fish.His secretary who was there at the time, laughed and said yea, Flying fish.I said fish dont fly, and he laughed and said, these fish do. That was it... End of conversation

Some years later I asked my father what that picture really was, and he told me that
they were not flying fish.I asked him point blank..
Are they ufos...he laughed....and said those where not ufos...Their ACs.(alien craft)
I said no way... he said yep..That the Navy tracks them all the time..They come up from the ocean and into space and back down into the ocean.I asked why would the Navy keep this secret , He said Its not the Navy that wants to keep them a secret Its them who want to be kept a secret.He also said that the goverment probably doesnt care because they cause no threat to us..They co-exsist with us..and to think that man, out of over 5000 speices of mammals here, on earth, are the most intelligent. are naive.

Wow...This is what he told me.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think that I am greatful for you sharing your story.

Do you think that a bunch of us could get together and build a sufficient sonar or radar?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He tells the truth, the same thing he told you have been told by many others working in the millitary, and radar operators and so on.

And as he said, it's the aliens that want it to be secret, and they have technologi beyond our wildest thoughts to prevent us from seeing them.

They can corrupt your mind to not search for the truth, they can put false memory in your mind etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Peady I believe everything you have said and have read in the past that these craft do fly IN/OUT of the oceans.

The area of our Oceans on earth is 361 million sq/km in which most of it is Unexplored.
I just wish we knew what these aliens are doing in the water and if they have
built secret bases underwater?

Toogood

[edit on 29-9-2006 by toogood]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by toogood]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
sounds very similar to what a former family member said his navy officer told him...

He had witnessed one of these landings, and later a takeoff, and tried to report it...
they discouraged him from doing so.

He was told later that it was fairly common occurance, and they (the navy) was to monitor, but not get involved with the sightings.

one thing to consider here, is compartmentalized info...
that story sounds more like a good cover story for the "underlings" while the few at the top know the true story...

I would have trouble thinking that the navy was keeping all this secret at the request of Aliens... or that they had no interest in these craft, other than monitoring...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Have any thought that these aliens are in fact the our gods from the teachings of the bible. I read somewhere that the bible was misstranslated. Instead of gods the misstranslated it as God. So there is in fact more than just one God. The bishop from the roman times weren't very fimiliar with hebrew writings, so they translated some of stuff in the bible wrong. That's why lots of stuff doesn't make sense in the bible. Google "sons of god". The guy explains this. He translate the bible in a way that make sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I remember when I was a kid, when I was at school I often saw this tiny light floating in the ocean (far away), I thought it was very strange, it couldn't be a boat or anything like that. It just looked like a flashlight floating in the ocean, slowly moving, I remember seeing this a couple of times. Even then I was into UFO's and thought that this might be something like that, something weird that not many noticed...

I don't know what it was, haven't looked for it again.
But I should also tell you that I many years later saw something like a fireworks rocket exploding out there, a really weird effect, and I was think UFO again, but it might just be someone in a boat fooling around with a rocket.

And btw, I once saw this documentary about a pilot following a UFO that went under the sea level.

[edit on 2006/9/29 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
VERY rarely do I post on ATS but I lurk a lot, this touched a nerve with me though.
Look friend listen to what your Dad said, Its sounds as if he knows or has worked out the reality of this for himself, a smart man with a strong mind either way.
The way he says is the way it is. Deal with it as a simple fact and live youre life. The universe is very old and we are very young. By the way don't hold your breath for any kind of disclosure. Peace, Respect to your old man sir.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyJ
VERY rarely do I post on ATS but I lurk a lot, this touched a nerve with me though.
Look friend listen to what your Dad said, Its sounds as if he knows or has worked out the reality of this for himself, a smart man with a strong mind either way.
The way he says is the way it is. Deal with it as a simple fact and live youre life. The universe is very old and we are very young. By the way don't hold your breath for any kind of disclosure. Peace, Respect to your old man sir.

Thank you for posting....You should do it more often...

This is the truth.My father would not lie.Acording to him ,he was the Navy.

I take every word serious.. My father was hardcore... 35 years...

The thing That gets me is that he insists that they do not come from outerspace.

They are in the ocean. They live here on earth!!!! or in earth.

He told me that they are older than dirt.
PEADY-

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY
The thing That gets me is that he insists that they do not come from outerspace.

I think most of them are from outerspace, but some might be from earth. (different species)

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Navy tracks more UFOs than most think. Very cool that your dad talked to you about that. A lot of hardcore military people don't like to talk about such things even with their own family. You must have a close relationship with your father.

I have an uncle who works for EG&G and has a Top Secret clearance. He's been in the Air Force since 1966 so he's a really big figure in the Air Force. So big in fact, I had to stop emailing him. EG&G made him stop. They monitor all of his emails. It was obvious because he didn't like to chat about UFOs which I found odd.

Anyway, great post thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I think most of them are from outerspace, but some might be from earth. (different species)

I think that too.But then I ask myself why would they come all the way here?What are they after?
My father says its all about salt water...
Peady-

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
The Navy tracks more UFOs than most think. Very cool that your dad talked to you about that. A lot of hardcore military people don't like to talk about such things even with their own family. You must have a close relationship with your father.

I have an uncle who works for EG&G and has a Top Secret clearance. He's been in the Air Force since 1966 so he's a really big figure in the Air Force. So big in fact, I had to stop emailing him. EG&G made him stop. They monitor all of his emails. It was obvious because he didn't like to chat about UFOs which I found odd.

Anyway, great post thanks for sharing!

Anytime.....this is true.
The odd thing is we were never close.. When my mother pasted away I asked him this and he opened up.

He insists that the Navy has nothing to hide.

He also told me that he worked close with the NSA.
scraming codes...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, I have been trying to tell people for years that they are in the deepest of our waters.

Actually there are a few different species in the deepest of our waters. On one of my experiences when we were on the ship beneath the water, it was communicated to me that they were safe and secure, that there was no equipment made on Earth that could reach them.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Lets hope that your father doesnt get in trouble for you saying this. Isnt this all supposed to be a secret where now the world can see what you said?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, I have been trying to tell people for years that they are in the deepest of our waters.

Actually there are a few different species in the deepest of our waters. On one of my experiences when we were on the ship beneath the water, it was communicated to me that they were safe and secure, that there was no equipment made on Earth that could reach them.

What do you mean by this? And if you dont mind me asking....What do you do for a living?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Lets hope that your father doesnt get in trouble for you saying this. Isnt this all supposed to be a secret where now the world can see what you said?

If the Navy has nothing to hide,Why would my father ...(get in trouble)...
The truth is is that this is the truth..and anyone who is anyone in the Navy knows it...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

.I asked why would the Navy keep this secret , He said Its not the Navy that wants to keep them a secret Its them who want to be kept a secret.

This is a powerful statement. Great story Peady, kudos for posting it.
Perhaps we should not be so quick to judge world governments for keeping this a secret.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have been an experiencer with the Grey's for many decades.

I am retired and raising five of my grandchildren now.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer

.I asked why would the Navy keep this secret , He said Its not the Navy that wants to keep them a secret Its them who want to be kept a secret.

This is a powerful statement. Great story Peady, kudos for posting it.
Perhaps we should not be so quick to judge world governments for keeping this a secret.

Thats true.
Its not our governments who we should be asking....Are ufos real? where do they come from?what do you know about them?Our government does not know these answers...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join