It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What my father told me about ufos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
have the same DNA they do not generate children.

Second best, there is big battles and the homo sapiens sapiens defeat the Neandertal. In this way also you go away decimating this race.

And Tercero, the genetic code of the race Neandertal did not give for more.

The conjunction of these three factors does that you be left having priority on the land the homo sapiens sapiens, that is, the present-day human being.

The homo sapiens sapiens, from his first link, you can get to have to 500,000 years. But 30 thousand years ago that you began to have thoughts of fear what you were not understanding, and recently you do 10,000 years that you began to think in abstract. And you will make 5,000 ó 6,000 of our years that peeked the first writings.

But right now from they drew on the caverns before those years. That means that they already had abstract thoughts, because the drawing is an abstract thought. A being, the ones that we called animals of, you would be able to not draw because what is a drawing would not understand .

Group Elron.-

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by Atomic
Where did they invent fire to learn how to mold metal or do numerous other things?

Again, there's been a long held thought that UFO craft might not be manufactured, but may exist as some living entity. I had at least one case where the woman described the craft she was taken on as "feeling alive", and "not like a machine, but a living thing".

I doubt there are space traveling creatures that evolved in our oceans. They would have to be immune to incredible amounts of radiation and be able to survive the near absolute zero temperatures on one side of their body and incredible heat on another. I can't see the ocean being a place that would create such a creature because the ocean doesn't have that environment.

I could see an alien manufactured sentient space ship like Farscape's "Moya", that used biological nervous systems to interface with the alien pilots. Or even work on it's own like some kind of intelligent space horse. But I can't see a non-manufactured "natural" creature like the reported UFOs finding an existance in space being realistic. It would have to live on gases, dirt/ice particles, or radiation like a plant does, plus I doubt it would have any skeletal structure since there would be almost no gravity. Space Jellyfish is the only thing that comes to my limited mind. And though the jellyfish is an aquatic animal...to make the jump from the atmospheric pressure of the ocean and it's low radiation to the opposite environment in space sounds pretty implausible. Wasn't there an old Star Trek episode with some kind of giant space amoeba?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My mom was telling me once that when she was in the late 1970's she was riding on a small sailboat in the channel between Los Angeles Harbor(long Beach) and Catalina Island(20 miles or so off the coast) She went on deck by herself around 4 AM to have a smoke. She said that the night was clear, water was calm,no chop. Suddenly a wierd greenish yellow glow came from the water about 500' away from the boat. The glow intesified slowly like something was gradually getting closer to the surface. Then instantly a streak of light about 30' across(in her estimation) shot straight out of the water and disappeared into the sky.

She said that it was not a light house or a search light. It definantly wasn't another local boat or ship. She said that it would have been pretty hard to confuse it with anything else, but still that she later in the day, tried to reason it away,but failed to convince herself different.

Are there more UWO sightings like these just outside major cities? LA's a pretty busy port,and the military tests loads of naval stuff off those same channel islands. Whats going on here?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I've told this story before. He believed the US Government should reveal what they know and that it had been long enough.

What struck me as odd was why they would take it to the Pentagon of all places, first. I bet no one living in D.C at the time were ever thinking that the big trucks driving along side them on the roads contained alien bodies. To think, even to this day, there might be alien corpses buried at our country's capital.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
What struct me as odd was why they would take it to the Pentagon of all places, first. I bet no one living in D.C at the time were ever thinking that the big trucks driving along side them on the roads contained alien bodies. To think, even to this day, there might be alien corpses buried at our country's capital.

I was told they were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, but from there I don't know. I remember him saying they were relocated to Dreamland.

At least the craft was. They had to first gain access and then figure out how it worked. That's why it had to be in a place they could test it, etc. Bodies of the occupants would probably have been taken to a medical facility for study. I doubt they would be kept together.

He also spoke of another craft recovered from a different location. He was very descriptive.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did they ever successfully reverse engineer the craft? What other UFO crash did he speak of?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ps) To the topic, a water base makes sense for a remote post. It the ultimate protection.

I need to ask my wife about this stuff. She was many years in the military dealing with radar and FC systems. The only story I remember is she was working on something in the main area when she overhead two people saying "holy ____, look at that mother-_____ go." Then they made radio contact and a code was given and the senior staff member made them all leave the room for a minute.

She said it was a unscheduled military flight and whatever it was...moved faster than any jet in the air. She had see everything at that point (yes, including stealth).

I think it was in California (on a ship). I'll have to ask again.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Zedd,

I've told this story before. He believed the US Government should reveal what they know and that it had been long enough.

Where can I find this story?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Did they ever successfully reverse engineer the craft? What other UFO crash did he speak of?

He was only involved in gaining access and reviewing flight controls. He spent most of the time explaining about the unknown metal the craft was made out of and how strong it was. The other craft was the same type that was found somewhere with a dead alien outside.

I'm sure my memory is off somewhere (it was 29 years ago) but one craft was open and allowed them to be able to get in. The other craft was sealed. One helped unlock the other because they couldn't figure out how to get in.

This was a guy that was involved in the Avro Arrow project. he was a U2 pilot. he was a CIA "Consultant" who worked for lockheed and retired. This was a very smart and well-grounded man. One day during a visit having coffee he starts talking about an alien craft crashing and being recovered with bodies and he saw them personally. This was in 1977...the same year Stanton Friedman starts investigating.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I read somewhere before that we never evolve from the ancestor's of monkeys because noone has ever found the missing link fossil between humans and monkeys. Imagine if we really evolve from monkeys or a creature like the monkeys or neantherthals than wouldn't there be millions of fossils to prove this? There are millions of of almost every type of animal fossils even dinosaurs. How come there is not even one link fossil between humans and monkeys. Maybe we were genetically clone between aliens and monkeys in an experiment. This is the only thing that actually make sense to me.

I believe in evolution, but don't believe that human beings evolved from monkeys. In other words we skip the significant part of evolution with the help from our alien friends. Maybe they went through evolution, but not us.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The more I follow this, the more I'm convinced that there is a stronger association with UFOs underwater than most people believe. After all, why would the Navy or DNI continually seem to be referenced, associated with, and appear to have some sort of jurisdiction over something that originates from the skies?

I believe there is testimony from several ex-Navy/DNI folks at the Disclosure Project who seem to be entirely more knowledgeable about this phenomena than the Air Force. There's also the captured alien interview with the DNI timestamp. I have no judgement as to whether it is real or not. It just seems that if you want to fake an alien video, it would be counterintuitive to associate it with DNI.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Very good post. Has anyone ever heard of Admiral Byrd and the hollow earth theory? Im mentioning this because it seems to tie into the post. I cant remember much of the story off the top of my head but if im remembering correctly what basically happened is Admiral Byrd flew over the north pole and discovered a massive hole in the earth with lush vegitation inside it and an inner source of light. Thought it was interesting and a worthy mention.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
dalen,John Lear is correct when he says they deal in souls. Do any of you know what soul is within you?

My best guess is there is no soul.
Just the mind creating a separate identity of itself as a "prisoner" or "guest" in the body...denying it needs the body to exist...henceforth the idea of a soul.

So no, I dont know where a soul is...not sure anyone else could prove it, or Im sure it would have been out by now. Im opening to hearing opinions though.

To keep this somewhat on topic, suppose aliens in the water wouldnt have souls either...they just know how to maintain the immoratlity of their "physical" body.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Like another poster I don't post often, but was thinking about this subject the other day (why hide that UFO's are real) and it accured to me that if an Aelin race came to earth many moons ago and managed to get all the top people together for something a G8 type meeting and said "hey look we're your neighbours from XXXlightyears away and we would like to stay under your oceans for a bit and so we don't get bothered by nosey humans demanding to be taken away we want you to keep it quite"

What do you think those in charge would likly say, I think they'd agree knowing that these beings had the technolowgy to wipe us out there and then and just take what they wanted instead of saying "we come in peace and want to be alone" but will help you to get into space and make your lives a bitter than they are now.

You would be bound to saty OK, I know I would. And I think using the human modle that you're bound to get some aeilens that would let slip and get seen on purpose. Also they would/ might let some of their technology fall into human hands from time to time to help us out don't you think?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Can anyone please tell me what story Zedd is referring to in this post?
Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

I was told they were taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, but from there I don't know. I remember him saying they were relocated to Dreamland.

He was only involved in gaining access and reviewing flight controls. He spent most of the time explaining about the unknown metal the craft was made out of and how strong it was. The other craft was the same type that was found somewhere with a dead alien outside.

Peady

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY
Can anyone please tell me what story Zedd is referring to in this post?
Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

When he said:

He says the aliens (or the craft at least) had been moved to Patterson Air Force Base for research. He then says that he rememembers his grand father saying they were relocated to Area 51, afterwards.

Here he says:

He was explaining how his grand father was in charge of determining what controls from the craft would make it fly and maneuver, also what type of metal the craft's exterior had also been comprised of. He says that there was another craft also found with the same shape and design in another area, but the other craft contained an actual alien body.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Correct, except it was my "uncle" although he was an old guy. I use the term loosly since he was related to my family and was one of those people you call "uncle" but really isn't (was more like great-uncle twice removed on my father's side or something nutty like that).

In fact, he told me he was a jet inspector and I was 9 years old thinking they were just cool stories. The impact of what he was saying didn't hit me until years later. When I asked my parents, they backed the whole story because they were there...but they also told me a jet inspector was what he told people. He was a Lockheed U2 test pilot and later a "consultant."

The event I was talking about was Roswell. If you want to hear the story, you're welcome to go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I podcasted it a long time ago.

I don't think about it much other than I have no reason to believe he was lying.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment to ask the original posters a few questions. I think we all have plenty of questions..... then we can see how those fit into our respective hypotheses. I'm sure you all agree that the more information we get, the better, because we have a lot of hypotheses but little information.

To the original poster:
Can you please tell us your fathers philosophical positions relating to religeon, politics, human nature, etc? You don't have to recite a doctrine, just is there anything that stands out in your mind? FOr example, how did your father respond to statements about humanity and human nature? How did he respond to science fiction movies?

To the poster who talked about the aircraft model on your fathers bookshelf:
Could you post a sketch of what it looked like?

ZeddicusZul:
Are aliens something we want to believe or are afraid of?
What have you and Baltar got in common, hmmm?
j/k
Would your parents be willing to testify to the story on video tape?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He was explaining how his grand father was in charge of determining what controls from the craft would make it fly and maneuver, also what type of metal the craft's exterior had also been comprised of. He says that there was another craft also found with the same shape and design in another area, but the other craft contained an actual alien body.

Thank you for clairifing this for me. I thought I missed someting.(brain fart)..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote...please cut them down to the bit you are responding to

[edit on 3-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Correct, except it was my "uncle" although he was an old guy. I use the term loosly since he was related to my family and was one of those people you call "uncle" but really isn't (was more like great-uncle twice removed on my father's side or something nutty like that).

In fact, he told me he was a jet inspector and I was 9 years old thinking they were just cool stories. The impact of what he was saying didn't hit me until years later. When I asked my parents, they backed the whole story because they were there...but they also told me a jet inspector was what he told people. He was a Lockheed U2 test pilot and later a "consultant."

The event I was talking about was Roswell. If you want to hear the story, you're welcome to go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I podcasted it a long time ago.

I don't think about it much other than I have no reason to believe he was lying.

Sorry I missed that. Im old school, and like most things,I'm somewhat ignorante when it comes to pod casting!!! My bad...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join