It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Appropriate to....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on something

I was out at the dance club the other night and two girls came up right beside me and started making out with each other.... now normally I have this thing that people don't like to be touched and grabbed at by strangers - but I am thinking maybe this was an invitation by them and I should have tried to join in??Unfortunately I didn't really make much of a move and eventually they left...

Any guys have more experience handling these kind of situations? Give a bro some tips? ;-)

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It seems from what little you mentioned...they were more into each other.

This is the fundamental problem with men who see two women together. We think we should be involved and that their "moment" is not complete without some male assistance. If a woman was at a club and two men started kissing...do you think she would be wondering if she should have jumped in? No.

To have jumped into that would not have made you a playa, just a sucka. Now, had you been dancing with one girl who kissed you and then joined by another who also kissed you AND THEN they kissed each other? Well then you'd have been in. Trust me.

Ahhhh, good times....

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on something

I was out at the dance club the other night and two girls came up right beside me and started making out with each other.... now normally I have this thing that people don't like to be touched and grabbed at by strangers - but I am thinking maybe this was an invitation by them and I should have tried to join in??Unfortunately I didn't really make much of a move and eventually they left...

Any guys have more experience handling these kind of situations? Give a bro some tips? ;-)

You should have swung for the fence!!
something like this happend to me once, But it was in a jacuzzi w/ three girls..
Like a scared little boy I did nothing...now I regret it :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
It seems from what little you mentioned...they were more into each other.

This is the fundamental problem with men who see two women together. We think we should be involved and that their "moment" is not complete without some male assistance. If a woman was at a club and two men started kissing...do you think she would be wondering if she should have jumped in? No.

To have jumped into that would not have made you a playa, just a sucka. Now, had you been dancing with one girl who kissed you and then joined by another who also kissed you AND THEN they kissed each other? Well then you'd have been in. Trust me.

Ahhhh, good times....

ROFL!

Well there's a little more to it, I might as well give the whole story... then see for yourself if I'm a "playa" or not :p

So upon entering the club I order a couple of drinks and I go to claim some prime territory. See what you do is pick some space that's open and fairly close to the action, and you just stay in that space and defend it with your body. And you demonstrate to everyone around that anyone that intrudes into that space WILL get approached and touched and greeted by you.

So in this particular club they have these wide bar/counters that surround the dance floor for people to lounge at and set drinks on. So I take my drinks and pick a central spot at the counter and just start dancing and drinking and watching the action on the dance floor.

Sure enough, a group of three girls comes around on the other side of the counter almost right in front of me - and one of them leans back against the counter directly in front of me and completely blocks off my view of the rest of the dance floor.

Okay she is challenging me so I better think of something to say.... I lean forward and touch her on the shoulder,

Me: I can't figure out which one of you is the hottest
Her: What?
Me: I can't figure out which one of you is the hottest
Her: She is (points to her friend - and yes she is Stacked!)
Me: (Momentarily at a loss as I was expecting her to say herself) Well is she single?
Her: No she's married
Me: (Again at a total loss for words. Why is this HOT married girl out with her two hot little friends at a dance club on a Saturday night?)

She seems to know what I'm thinking and she seems pleased and amused with this curveball she's thrown me, so I just kind of smile at her and end the conversation. But I can't just stay there and let these three girls block me, and I'm amused enough by her challenge that I want to see where it goes. Since there's one of these long counters separating me from the group, I grab my drinks and circle around the counter and plant myself beside their group and just dance and drink and wait patiently. I'm betting that the girl I greeted will tell her friends "that guy said we were all hot and now look he's come around to join us".

Sure enough after a while two of the girls come over! One of them climbs up and sits on the counter right beside me with her knees halfway open. Here we go, they're going to put on a show for me! I thought. I stop what I'm doing and focus all my attention on her. The second girl, the one I first greeted, comes up and starts to tentatively caress her friend's knees. All I can think to do is give them some reassurance. "Mmm, that's SO sexy... God!"

At this point the second girl is getting closer to her friend, and my arm is brushing up against both of them, but I'm just completed stunned, like "I can't believe this is really happening!". LOL. You know how sometimes you just can't think what to do when something incredible starts to happen?

So there I am just kind of gently holding on to them while they make out, and that's the point where I really bet I could have had it if I hadn't hesitated.... but I think I waited too long to do something more, because eventually they stopped and walked away....

So yeah I feel like I missed out on a great opportunity, but I'm not worried about it because things like that happen all the time when I go to the clubs....

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, it does sound like you could have had a chance...

Next time you need to follow a few steps:

1) make a value-add proposition which means adding what you can bring to the equation other then the "can I watch?" typical man response.

2) introduce them to Mr. Jagermeister

3) repeat steps 1 & 2 as needed to close the deal

Ok, seriously though...they could have been just fine without you, so you have to give them a reason to want you around. As a secondary tactic, wait till they went back to dancing and then put the moves on the one hanging back a bit. It's like a lion taking down the one gazelle with a limp. Get in good with one and then you've cut the odds in your favor.

Take the level of interaction from "this is my ultimate dream" to a more casual "hey, we're going to see a movie...wanna join?"

It's sexist. It's knuckle-dragging, grunting man-behavior. But it's absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Rarely does the Jagermeister step need to be repeated. The Jag has been considered the closer on more than one occasion.

Snaps for that one Zed.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Next time something like this happens there a two things you could do.

1) Act like your not intrested..(be nice)This will probably make them want you more.
2) make pretend your gay.If women can make a gay man change there mind, they will!!!

What ever you do....Do not act like you want them. They will eat you alive.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What's the worst that can happen If you would have jumped into action.
They were obviously teasing you.

If they would have told you to mind your own business; so what, be persistant and have a little self confidence. "Man it up"

Fear of rejection makes for lonely nights and jpg. or wmv. Poor substitutes!

edit for spelling

[edit on 29-9-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

They were obviosuly teasing you.

whaaa, you beat me to it.
I have to agree. I'm sure it made for great conversation, between them, later that evening.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Well, it does sound like you could have had a chance...

Next time you need to follow a few steps:

1) make a value-add proposition which means adding what you can bring to the equation other then the "can I watch?" typical man response.

Agreed, that was my cue to jump in and start touching them more aggressively, try to make out with both of them....

In the heat of the moment though I couldn't quite figure out what exactly to do - start rubbing them both with my hands, or try to kiss one, or both of them.... I didn't want to risk trying to remove their clothes or exposing myself, since we were in such a public place....

Ah well - next time!!!! :p

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by millermanAll I can think to do is give them some reassurance. "Mmm, that's SO sexy... God!"

Reassurance is a good thing.
Very important boys... keep o talking

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Originally posted by millermanAll I can think to do is give them some reassurance. "Mmm, that's SO sexy... God!"

Reassurance is a good thing.
Very important boys... keep o talking

God!

ess!

es!

I should have said :p

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Rarely does the Jagermeister step need to be repeated. The Jag has been considered the closer on more than one occasion.

Snaps for that one Zed.

It's know in some cirles as "the legspreader", errr...so I've heard.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
maybe you shouldve said something, anything, ya know?

i mean if you wanted to play all ya had to do was ask imo.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
aright aright.... next time I will hit it guys I promise

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
dude, you messed up big time, and you were giving me a hard time. :shk:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LOL!

I didn't know anybody was still reading this one!

And hey at least I get out there and try! Making out with completely random groups of girls who are complete strangers isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to do you know

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
true true, I gotta give you props for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So what about you, any crazy stories to tell? Entertain us!! :w::w:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well besides my harlot, what do you want to hear?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join